Getting friends to tell other friends

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Imported, Jul 31, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

SRV524: How do you get friends or ppl to tell other friends? I mean, I'm not looking for a whole barrage of chicks to screw, but I'm inexperienced and I just wanna feel used.....lol. I mean....I'm going to be a soph in college, so how do I get ppl to know that I have a large schlong using the word of mouth?
    I'm 7 1/2 or so by 6 inches (haven't measured in a yr or 2), so
    I'm big but not huge.....any ideas?
    I know it may seem shallow of me, but liek I said, it's not for tons of girls, just get a few and maybe learn some stuff bc I've only had sec once before and I'd like to become more involved. Also, I've let a kind of sheltered life, lol, so I'm looking to open up and trying new things, such as a few different sex partners.
    Thanks!

2. Imported

Gold Member

Ineligible: They're not likely to talk about your penis size, I think, if they don't have another reason to mention you anyway. It's not usual to mention that X is endowed to someone who doesn't have much interest in X; unless, perhaps, the endowment is really extraordinary.

It follows that you need to be someone who is interesting in other ways. You are a guitarist - how about joining or forming a band?

3. Imported

Gold Member

SRV524: I'm trying to get together with my friend in a band.....well we're in a band, but it's just 2 guitarists.....I dunno, I'm trying. I've just never been the social giant type of person and I'd like to have a few more friends, I only have 2 good friends really.

4. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: OMG! It's the Anti-Hapi! :eek: :eek: :eek:

*throws hands in the air and runs in fear*

Cherish that sheltered life! Getting friends is a good thing... but to use them or have them use you not a good thing.

5. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: yea man, unless you have a 12 inch schlong or something along those lines, girls wont JUST spread rumors about your size. Ineligible has it absolutely correct, you have to give them a reason to talk about you before they will mention your above average cock.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice