Getting friends to tell other friends

SRV524: How do you get friends or ppl to tell other friends? I mean, I'm not looking for a whole barrage of chicks to screw, but I'm inexperienced and I just wanna feel used.....lol. I mean....I'm going to be a soph in college, so how do I get ppl to know that I have a large schlong using the word of mouth?
I'm 7 1/2 or so by 6 inches (haven't measured in a yr or 2), so
I'm big but not huge.....any ideas?
I know it may seem shallow of me, but liek I said, it's not for tons of girls, just get a few and maybe learn some stuff bc I've only had sec once before and I'd like to become more involved. Also, I've let a kind of sheltered life, lol, so I'm looking to open up and trying new things, such as a few different sex partners.
Thanks!

Ineligible: They're not likely to talk about your penis size, I think, if they don't have another reason to mention you anyway. It's not usual to mention that X is endowed to someone who doesn't have much interest in X; unless, perhaps, the endowment is really extraordinary.

It follows that you need to be someone who is interesting in other ways. You are a guitarist - how about joining or forming a band?

SRV524: I'm trying to get together with my friend in a band.....well we're in a band, but it's just 2 guitarists.....I dunno, I'm trying. I've just never been the social giant type of person and I'd like to have a few more friends, I only have 2 good friends really.

H8Monga: OMG! It's the Anti-Hapi! :eek: :eek: :eek:

*throws hands in the air and runs in fear*

Cherish that sheltered life! Getting friends is a good thing... but to use them or have them use you not a good thing.

gigantikok: yea man, unless you have a 12 inch schlong or something along those lines, girls wont JUST spread rumors about your size. Ineligible has it absolutely correct, you have to give them a reason to talk about you before they will mention your above average cock.