Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi guys, obviously I'm here because I'm a fan of big cocks. I have regular fuck buddies and partners but I've generally always been the top, but I do have versatile desires. A current fuck buddy of mine is also a top. He is hung with 8.5-9 super-thick uncut veiny inches with a big head. We've been wanking and giving each other head for a while. I can hardly get my mouth around it though, and my jaws ache afterwards...but in a good way.

Anyway, he is begging me to let him fuck me. I like and trust him, and have decided to relent....he doesn't know it yet though. But it's been a very long time since I've been fucked (about 10 years), although I've been happy to let guys finger and play with my hole. But never by such as giant cock. I'm worried that he's going to tear me apart if I let him. But the rationale side of me, as mostly an experienced top, knows this won't be the case if we communicate and use patience and plenty of lube. The shoe is on the other foot for me now, as a potential bottom. I'm excited and scared at the same time. Any encouragement or tips on bottoming for a big one are welcomed.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to always bottom when I first started fucking (cause all the guys I met we're strict tops) and it felt natural for me to prepare and actually receive that dick. The past year or two I've done a lot of topping (I'm versatile too) and now bottoming for me is so much more work than it was before. I'm tighter, cause I dont get fucked on a regular basis and I'm not as used t opening up and receiving that hard massive schlong invading my rectum! It's kind of embarrassing really...

wappingite

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm tighter, cause I dont get fucked on a regular basis and I'm not as used t opening up and receiving that hard massive schlong invading my rectum! It's kind of embarrassing really...

That's my concern as well. I'm not really sure how it's going to get in there without some practice and conditioning because it's a tight fit just with a finger or two. But I think that might be a turn on for him that I have not been broken in lately, lol.

bimetaldude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I am going to bottom for the first time in about a month and what do I need to do to prepare for it? My bf is 8X6. Does height have any impact on positions? He is 5'10" and I am 6'3" :) I am worried about pain and stuff as well. Or what position to start in. He wants me to "ride him"

D_phn98uyp

1st Like
Media
I am going to bottom for the first time in about a month and what do I need to do to prepare for it? My bf is 8X6. Does height have any impact on positions? He is 5'10" and I am 6'3" :) I am worried about pain and stuff as well. Or what position to start in. He wants me to "ride him"
I would start out sitting on his cock first. That way, you can take it as slow and easy as you need to. Once you are comfortable with him inside you, you can switch to the position he wants. I'm mostly a top, but have enjoyed being a bottom when I did it this way. Good luck!

bimetaldude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
thank you brickst. :) Yes he wants to do it facing each other. Do I really need to use a enema or clean out? I plan to take a shower and finger myself, loosen it up a bit. We are both HIV negative and plan to bareback. :)

D_phn98uyp

1st Like
Media
thank you brickst. :) Yes he wants to do it facing each other. Do I really need to use a enema or clean out? I plan to take a shower and finger myself, loosen it up a bit. We are both HIV negative and plan to bareback. :)

Getting "prepared" is an interesting subject for another thread perhaps. Being clean is important, but there are so many ways to get there. I've never found a good answer to it, but maybe someone here can help. Or, maybe someone already started a thread on the subject. Again, good luck.

ahornyman30

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
sitting on it is always the best way to start i love to sit on my partners cock till i adjust to him once i adjust we change positions and he fucked the hell and out of me in any position he wants and i love it I am versatile my bf has the thickest cock I've ever taken (6.6) around and my dose he use it well so i say sit on it first get opened up and prepare for a long hard amazing ride

wappingite

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That sounds like the best approach. To get this guy to lie down, and I'll ease onto his tool at my own pace. I can the get used to it and control the situation until I'm ready to give him more control. Maybe some poppers are in order as well to help relax.

I'll probably prepare starting a couple days before and eating higher fibre foods, so I'm regular. And i'll do a quick douche a couple hours before. No one likes a dirty bottom, and that's the last thing I wan't to be worrying about while I'm try to stretch over his big knob.

Speaking of douching, I've had guys "over douche" before I fuck them. Sometimes that extra water coming out during sex is disconcerting.

mikeyinbrooklyn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In addition to the douching, which is important, be aware of your digestive rhythms. When and what to eat (I eat a very high fiber diet generally, which works it's way out quickly and predictably) is important. Avoid lots of meat, dairy, and fat in the day or so leading up. It can "block you up" leading to discomfort, and slowly moving on down out of your control. I personally douche and shower immediately before hand. I can't speak for anyone else, but I can feel the water in me, and I don't step out of the shower until it's all out.

Beyond that, if you are really worried about being torn up, use a small dildo every day for a week beforehand. If you have a bf, let him dildo you. Starting on top can help, too, although personally I get the least pleasure in that position.

I think there are 2 true keys to anal pleasure: relaxation and lubrication. To aid in relaxation, I have found a slow & passionate massage, leading into gentle anal probling, loosens me up in a relaxed fashion.

Enjoy! Report back on how it went!

keltic0409

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had not been fucked for over 15 years and three weeks ago I had a massage from a leather daddy therapist. He gave a very nice massage, but kept playing with my hole from time to time. I was very relaxed from the massage and he then slowly slid his big thick cock in with not problem. So the answer is to get real relaxed. Maybe have him give you a massage first.

hairyversmuscle

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
If you are up for it, get some poppers... they always help

When I was learning to bottom it always hurt UNTIL I had my first really big dicked guy. When the guy is hung, he can hit all the great spots that give you pleasure. After that it seemed like smaller guys hurt and larger did not. Now I have a BF who is over 8" and yes, there are times I can't take him but most of the time I can. He is always patient.

BoxersguyNJ

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
a long and thick cock is easier to take than a skinny or short cock because the skinny or short ones jab you inside and it hurts where the fat and long ones just rub inside with out the jabbing

D_phn98uyp

1st Like
Media
I always give myself an enema but just make sure all the fluid comes out. The last time not all the fluid come out when I discharged. Well it came out during our tryst. Good thing I had a towel under me.
Yuk. This happened to me during my earlier experiments. What a turn-off! Using fiber like the previous poster suggested is the best way. Metamucil or some other high fiber supplement works best. No mess. Assured results.

tattedup1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I myself was a strict bottom and loved having a man inside of me plowing away. I would clean out the pipes and use a standard dildo to loosen me up b4 I get penetrated. When it comes time for it I just get him hard and have him lay down so I can mount him.
It's easier if I control the penetration. Breathing helps, believe it or not. Then I slide him in and out for a minute. Once all those pleasantries are done I pull him out and lay back and have him have at my hole. legs up and all. I dug watching their expressions while they tear me a new one. The biggest I had was 8.5 X 5.5. Oh boy that was a challenge. I actually had to take a break and relax a minute.
Best of luck and don't forget to breathe.