Getting fucked by huge cock

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by boibitch87, Oct 15, 2010.

1. boibitch87

boibitch87 New Member

Albums:
    I'm a young guy in my 20's currently dating a guy with a large penis. In our relationship, I end up bottoming for him 95% of the time we have sex. While his penis isn't horrendously long (7 inches), the girth however, kills me (6 inches).

It takes me quite a long time to get used to his size, and even once I get warmed up, I can't always take it for very long.

Do you guys have any tips for dealing with this kind of thing? Are there certain kinds of lube that have worked for you better than others, etc.

2. Mickactual

Gold Member

Albums:
    Just one: give him my phone number.

3. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    "How to Have Anal Sex with a Large Penis" needs to be a sticky on LPSG! I came here seeking the answer to this exact same question (plus a few more questions about having sex with a large penis, too!).

Here is my advice based upon what worked for me and what didn't when it came to taking a large cock anally and enjoying it. It's advice that I read here on LPSG by a hung gay man about how he introduces new bottoms to his cock that worked really well for me when all the other advice didn't (and wish I could credit him, but I don't remember his username).

I haven't found that the type of lube matters, just stretching out using the proper technique. I usually stretch out my ass in the afternoon if TheBF and I are going to have anal sex that night.

#3 petite, Oct 15, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2010
  4. Ickday

Ickday Member

This is my boyfriend and I exactly, same dimensions! Only I'm the top. He actually bought a few "smaller" plugs to try and get used to having something wide in him, which seemed to work! Now we just go slow and once I get it all the way in, wait a minute before really pumping. Certain angles still hurt him and he kinda shoots off of me (I find it rather funny). Try new positions, go slow, and relax! [I know, easier said than done]

:p:p:p

#4 Ickday, Oct 16, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2010
  5. B_cockluv10

B_cockluv10 New Member

I have a bf about that size and I can take him very well. For me a long cock is harder to take than a thick one. I use a couple of large butt plugs (one vibes, one doesn't) to keep my hole in shape for him. I often sleep with a butt plug in.
    We start with him taking it slow and easy and it doesn't take long for him to pound me hard the way I like it.

6. slurper_la

Gold Member

Albums:

+1

:tongue:

Draft saved Draft deleted