Getting Fucked By Older Men

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by WellHung83, Dec 21, 2008.

1. WellHung83

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have read a few posts here about how excellent it is to get shagged by a much older bloke, especially when it comes to anal sex. So my questions are really is, how did you get to hook up with an older bloke when sometimes they think younger guys are just leading them on to take the piss and two, how did having sex with an older gent differ from having sex with someone who is within your age bracket ? More intense or longer ? Did they have more lasting power than guys your own age ? Were they fitter ?

I was just checking out this really hot older stud at the pool last week and nearly creamed by speedos when I saw how hot his arse and frontal bulge looked in his own speedos while he was showering in the locker room. He was well into his fifties and classified as a Silver Fox, but man he was so fucking fit and had these really intense blue eyes and a head full of hair. I swear it seems older blokes are fitter and sexier than blokes my own age these days if my local pool and gym are anything to go by lol

2. slurper_la

Gold Member

Albums:
    oh how I'd like to be the silver fox to show you the way :tongue:

3. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    For most of my life, older guys always turned me on and guys my age thought I was whacked. Oh, well, more for me. I guess I should say [for the last 5 years, for 'Ohio'] that my current one isn't. For whatever reason. :biggrin1:

#3 B_Nick8, Dec 21, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2008
  4. D_skeaflea

D_skeaflea New Member

My first time was with an older guy, and it definitely wasn't a good experience.

I'm not speaking for everyone, so I don't want to see 14 pages of everyone getting offended:

Older guys - especially older gay guys - are much more likely to have had far more sexual partners than a person your own age would have. The guy I was with later admitted to me that he had "over 50. . ." partners, and didn't like using condoms. Gee, if he would have told me that before, I never would have hooked up with him in the first place. Anyways, he raped me, threatened me and gave my phone number out to a lot of weirdos. Older guys see a young boy and want to take advantage of him. There are are exceptions, but I generally wouldn't recommend that an inexperienced young guy hooks up with an older guy who's been around the block 60 or 70 times.

If you know what you're doing and find a decent guy, that's fine. But don't randomly hook up with them if you don't know anything about them (their sexual history, whether or not they have an STD, whether or not they're in a relationship, etc) and don't have unprotected sex with them, including oral. But those rules apply for anyone, regardless of how old the person you're having sex with is.

5. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
    We are fitter...

As for RckAstley's post above, first off let me give you a warm, virtual reality hug, if it's not too confronting. You need to know not all guys are such shits as the one you were with.

I'm not gonna flame you, buddy. No one should be barebacking these days. And don't assume that just cuz someone is older that they automatically have more sexual mileage than the current twinks I've met... they don't quite but they ALmost put me to shame. And that's saying alot.

Rape is NEVER a good thing. If you get in a bad place in the future, fucking kick him in the nutsack as soon as you can. Be sure to draw first blood and then get the hell away.

Also, not all older guys are dickheads any more than all young men are brainless, know-it-all, golddigging, drug-fucked messes. I would LOVE to tell you some of my stories of being treated crappily by guys younger than me... If they get past my radar, they don't do it for long and they learn very fast to fuck off.

Please don't read this as a flaming response. Your bad experience was a horrible thing with absolutely no excuse. But I do get perturbed when any group gets put in a box. My 'people' are gonna be your 'people' some day. Hopefully you'll be a great asset to us!

Just sayin'

#5 Hellboy0, Dec 21, 2008
  6. D_skeaflea

D_skeaflea New Member

I know, but i've talked to a few guys who went through similar things that I went through; They tell you that they're just going to finger you, or give you a massage and then the next thing you know? Their dick's thrusting inside of you without a condom or lube. I'm not saying that all guys are going to do that, but i'm not the only one who went through that. I don't want a person's fantasy/horniness to make them glamorize a situation like that and make them get hurt.

Sex/relationships are a very specific, personal thing. It's important to make smart decisions when it comes to this.

Well, it was simple math: Being alive and sexually matured longer would mean that you've had more opportunities for sex than I would have. Plus, in the time that your generation grew up, there wasn't nearly as much of a risk of STDs, so most of them still have the care-free attitude.

Well, when a big 40-year old man is on top of a skinny "twink", there isn't much you can do to get away. It's that whole "domination" thing that I really don't like.

7. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

So there's great guys over 50 ... and shitheads over 50.

Alert the news media .....

8. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

Apparently, these things happen. Many things do.

9. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

10. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    My sentiments go with cigarbabe's take on the age perspective: some "old fuckers" are definitely worth evaluating for closer inspection! Unlike fine wine though, desirability among people does not necessarily improve with aging! Always use caution and good sense in making your choices !

11. B_hardasarokkk

B_hardasarokkk New Member

And some of us oldtimers are just starting out sexually with other guys.....

Mike

12. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

As much as I LOVE LOVE LOVE hearing stories about young people who find us older guys hot and alluring, Cigarbabe and the above guys are right. In the same way that all 20-year-olds are all individual and different, so are us 50-something guys, too. When I'm around other 50-something guys, I can see that some have developed into really awesome human beings, and others are just mean, angry shits. Some have taken care of themselves, physically; others are older than their chronological age.

And a note to RckAstley ... what happened to you was wrong. I'm sorry to hear you had that experience. <<<big brotherly hugs>>>

13. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
    Better alert them about the shitheads all up and down the age scale.

Also another word of caution regarding assumptions of STD's and age: Safe sex practices amongst guys in the teen-to-30's generations are fairly appalling. My doc says the STD infection rate is on the rise and highest amongst these gen's more so than in the older men (homo and hetero). And possibly because these younger guys feel that since they are having sex with each other, they are 'clean'.

Seems we older guys have learned our lessons.

Lastly, lots of mature men have not been very sexually active. Hell, I read it all of the time on this site alone. I also know how easy it is to rack up the 'notches on the bedpost'. Therefore, do not equate age with amount of sex.

14. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

#14 B_Nick8, Dec 21, 2008
  15. slurper_la

Gold Member

Albums:
    suffice to say not all older men are into taking advantage of, or dominating, younger guys nor have they all had countless sexual encounters. I would be one.

While I'm not flaming you RckAstley and am very sympathetic to the abuses you experienced, I do find your generalizations offensive and hurtful.

16. edonline

Gold Member

It seems like in the last few years, the majority of my sexual partners have been older guys (40 - 50yo). There's no one I find hotter than a well built, in shape older man who knows what he likes. Put them in a nice suit and its a hundred times hotter. I've been with guys around my age, but for some reason the older guys are much hotter in bed; perhaps it's because they have more experience, perhaps its the perceived age difference (read: daddy fetish) or what, I can't really say what it is. Some have the same staying power as younger guys; some have surprised me at long and strong they can go, even more so than younger guys. (I had one buddy who I called Dr. Steel because of how hard he got. No Viagara needed.) I think its because many more guys are taking better taking care of themselves, especially once they getting into middle age and older. I've met them in various ways -- some just hooking up at bars/clubs, some through people I knew, others from work and other social settings.

17. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    *cuddles up to and comforts Slurper*

18. slurper_la

Gold Member

Albums:
    >boinggggggg<

19. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
    What about me, OC????? *makes cute poo face...then grabs OC's ass*