Getting Fucked By Older Men

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have read a few posts here about how excellent it is to get shagged by a much older bloke, especially when it comes to anal sex. So my questions are really is, how did you get to hook up with an older bloke when sometimes they think younger guys are just leading them on to take the piss and two, how did having sex with an older gent differ from having sex with someone who is within your age bracket ? More intense or longer ? Did they have more lasting power than guys your own age ? Were they fitter ?

I was just checking out this really hot older stud at the pool last week and nearly creamed by speedos when I saw how hot his arse and frontal bulge looked in his own speedos while he was showering in the locker room. He was well into his fifties and classified as a Silver Fox, but man he was so fucking fit and had these really intense blue eyes and a head full of hair. I swear it seems older blokes are fitter and sexier than blokes my own age these days if my local pool and gym are anything to go by lol

D_skeaflea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My first time was with an older guy, and it definitely wasn't a good experience.

I'm not speaking for everyone, so I don't want to see 14 pages of everyone getting offended:

Older guys - especially older gay guys - are much more likely to have had far more sexual partners than a person your own age would have. The guy I was with later admitted to me that he had "over 50. . ." partners, and didn't like using condoms. Gee, if he would have told me that before, I never would have hooked up with him in the first place. Anyways, he raped me, threatened me and gave my phone number out to a lot of weirdos. Older guys see a young boy and want to take advantage of him. There are are exceptions, but I generally wouldn't recommend that an inexperienced young guy hooks up with an older guy who's been around the block 60 or 70 times.

If you know what you're doing and find a decent guy, that's fine. But don't randomly hook up with them if you don't know anything about them (their sexual history, whether or not they have an STD, whether or not they're in a relationship, etc) and don't have unprotected sex with them, including oral. But those rules apply for anyone, regardless of how old the person you're having sex with is.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have read a few posts here about how excellent it is to get shagged by a much older bloke, especially when it comes to anal sex. So my questions are really is, how did you get to hook up with an older bloke when sometimes they think younger guys are just leading them on to take the piss and two, how did having sex with an older gent differ from having sex with someone who is within your age bracket ? More intense or longer ? Did they have more lasting power than guys your own age ? Were they fitter ?

I was just checking out this really hot older stud at the pool last week and nearly creamed by speedos when I saw how hot his arse and frontal bulge looked in his own speedos while he was showering in the locker room. He was well into his fifties and classified as a Silver Fox, but man he was so fucking fit and had these really intense blue eyes and a head full of hair. I swear it seems older blokes are fitter and sexier than blokes my own age these days if my local pool and gym are anything to go by lol

We are fitter...

As for RckAstley's post above, first off let me give you a warm, virtual reality hug, if it's not too confronting. You need to know not all guys are such shits as the one you were with.

I'm not gonna flame you, buddy. No one should be barebacking these days. And don't assume that just cuz someone is older that they automatically have more sexual mileage than the current twinks I've met... they don't quite but they ALmost put me to shame. And that's saying alot.

Rape is NEVER a good thing. If you get in a bad place in the future, fucking kick him in the nutsack as soon as you can. Be sure to draw first blood and then get the hell away.

Also, not all older guys are dickheads any more than all young men are brainless, know-it-all, golddigging, drug-fucked messes. I would LOVE to tell you some of my stories of being treated crappily by guys younger than me... If they get past my radar, they don't do it for long and they learn very fast to fuck off.

Please don't read this as a flaming response. Your bad experience was a horrible thing with absolutely no excuse. But I do get perturbed when any group gets put in a box. My 'people' are gonna be your 'people' some day. Hopefully you'll be a great asset to us!

Just sayin'

Last edited:
Reactions: deleted1074483

D_skeaflea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As for RckAstley's post above, first off let me give you a warm, virtual reality hug, if it's not too confronting. You need to know not all guys are such shits as the one you were with.

I know, but i've talked to a few guys who went through similar things that I went through; They tell you that they're just going to finger you, or give you a massage and then the next thing you know? Their dick's thrusting inside of you without a condom or lube. I'm not saying that all guys are going to do that, but i'm not the only one who went through that. I don't want a person's fantasy/horniness to make them glamorize a situation like that and make them get hurt.

Sex/relationships are a very specific, personal thing. It's important to make smart decisions when it comes to this.

And don't assume that just cuz someone is older that they automatically have more sexual mileage than the current twinks I've met... they don't quite but they ALmost put me to shame. And that's saying alot.

Well, it was simple math: Being alive and sexually matured longer would mean that you've had more opportunities for sex than I would have. Plus, in the time that your generation grew up, there wasn't nearly as much of a risk of STDs, so most of them still have the care-free attitude.

Rape is NEVER a good thing. If you get in a bad place in the future, fucking kick him in the nutsack as soon as you can. Be sure to draw first blood and then get the hell away.

Well, when a big 40-year old man is on top of a skinny "twink", there isn't much you can do to get away. It's that whole "domination" thing that I really don't like.

I would LOVE to tell you some of my stories of being treated crappily by guys younger than me... If they get past my radar, they don't do it for long and they learn very fast to fuck off.[/quote[

I'm all for trading stories. PM me sometime. lol

Please don't read this as a flaming response. Your bad experience was a horrible thing with absolutely no excuse. But I do get perturbed when any group gets put in a box. My 'people' are gonna be your 'people' some day. Hopefully you'll be a great asset to us!

Just sayin'

Well, if "my people" want to live to be able to be "your people", they'd better be careful about who they're hooking up with. That's all i'm saying. People can be raped, people can be infected with HIV, people can be stalked. . .none of this will happen if you're responsible.

With that being said: I don't get that sort of vibe from you, HellBoy0. You seem like a good guy with a lot of experiences and stories to tell. I enjoy talking to people older than myself for that very reason.

I'd fuck you. lol

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My first time was with an older guy, and it definitely wasn't a good experience.

I'm not speaking for everyone, so I don't want to see 14 pages of everyone getting offended:

Older guys - especially older gay guys - are much more likely to have had far more sexual partners than a person your own age would have. The guy I was with later admitted to me that he had "over 50. . ." partners, and didn't like using condoms. Gee, if he would have told me that before, I never would have hooked up with him in the first place. Anyways, he raped me, threatened me and gave my phone number out to a lot of weirdos. Older guys see a young boy and want to take advantage of him. There are are exceptions, but I generally wouldn't recommend that an inexperienced young guy hooks up with an older guy who's been around the block 60 or 70 times.

If you know what you're doing and find a decent guy, that's fine. But don't randomly hook up with them if you don't know anything about them (their sexual history, whether or not they have an STD, whether or not they're in a relationship, etc) and don't have unprotected sex with them, including oral. But those rules apply for anyone, regardless of how old the person you're having sex with is.

I think it is horrible that you had to go through such an awful
experience but that applies to all men and women whom you don't know doesn't it?
Should we be careful about whom we choose to go with?
Absolutely! By being more selective and using condoms you can avoid many bad situations like catching a disease but Hell Boy gave you the best advice.
Not all of us "old fuckers" are out to do harm to someone
just all of you "young fuckers" don't know everything you speak of!:biggrin1:
Rational decision making can alleviate most of this from happening imo.
It's always a bad idea to catergorize any group of people don't you think?
Good luck in your future endeavors Rick.:smile:
cigarbabe:sasmokin:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My sentiments go with cigarbabe's take on the age perspective: some "old fuckers" are definitely worth evaluating for closer inspection! Unlike fine wine though, desirability among people does not necessarily improve with aging! Always use caution and good sense in making your choices !

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
My sentiments go with cigarbabe's take on the age perspective: some "old fuckers" are definitely worth evaluating for closer inspection! Unlike fine wine though, desirability among people does not necessarily improve with aging! Always use caution and good sense in making your choices !

And some of us oldtimers are just starting out sexually with other guys.....

As much as I LOVE LOVE LOVE hearing stories about young people who find us older guys hot and alluring, Cigarbabe and the above guys are right. In the same way that all 20-year-olds are all individual and different, so are us 50-something guys, too. When I'm around other 50-something guys, I can see that some have developed into really awesome human beings, and others are just mean, angry shits. Some have taken care of themselves, physically; others are older than their chronological age.

And a note to RckAstley ... what happened to you was wrong. I'm sorry to hear you had that experience. <<<big brotherly hugs>>>

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So there's great guys over 50 ... and shitheads over 50.

Alert the news media .....

Better alert them about the shitheads all up and down the age scale.

Also another word of caution regarding assumptions of STD's and age: Safe sex practices amongst guys in the teen-to-30's generations are fairly appalling. My doc says the STD infection rate is on the rise and highest amongst these gen's more so than in the older men (homo and hetero). And possibly because these younger guys feel that since they are having sex with each other, they are 'clean'.

Seems we older guys have learned our lessons.

Lastly, lots of mature men have not been very sexually active. Hell, I read it all of the time on this site alone. I also know how easy it is to rack up the 'notches on the bedpost'. Therefore, do not equate age with amount of sex.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

I just realized I posted here earlier tonight without really reading who had written what. I also just learned more about you in 30 seconds than I did in an hour [ago] with you in private chat where you were incredibly open, funny, candid and charming. Maybe that's a danger, but I don't think so. You need to pm me, buddy.

Last edited:

slurper_la

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
suffice to say not all older men are into taking advantage of, or dominating, younger guys nor have they all had countless sexual encounters. I would be one.

While I'm not flaming you RckAstley and am very sympathetic to the abuses you experienced, I do find your generalizations offensive and hurtful.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It seems like in the last few years, the majority of my sexual partners have been older guys (40 - 50yo). There's no one I find hotter than a well built, in shape older man who knows what he likes. Put them in a nice suit and its a hundred times hotter. I've been with guys around my age, but for some reason the older guys are much hotter in bed; perhaps it's because they have more experience, perhaps its the perceived age difference (read: daddy fetish) or what, I can't really say what it is. Some have the same staying power as younger guys; some have surprised me at long and strong they can go, even more so than younger guys. (I had one buddy who I called Dr. Steel because of how hard he got. No Viagara needed.) I think its because many more guys are taking better taking care of themselves, especially once they getting into middle age and older. I've met them in various ways -- some just hooking up at bars/clubs, some through people I knew, others from work and other social settings.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
suffice to say not all older men are into taking advantage of, or dominating, younger guys nor have they all had countless sexual encounters. I would be one.

While I'm not flaming you RckAstley and am very sympathetic to the abuses you experienced, I do find your generalizations offensive and hurtful.

*cuddles up to and comforts Slurper*