Getting Fucked By Older Men

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
suffice to say not all older men are into taking advantage of, or dominating, younger guys nor have they all had countless sexual encounters. I would be one.

While I'm not flaming you RckAstley and am very sympathetic to the abuses you experienced, I do find your generalizations offensive and hurtful.

Exactly.
I've always had a thing for older men. The three long term relationships I've been involved with have been with guys that were at least 10 years or more older than I am. I don't intentionally go out on a daddy hunt... it just so happens that I sometimes find it easier to talk to and socialize with older gentlemen. No matter how old or young, there's always going to be assholes. Your experience with the one idiot shouldn't speak for the bulk of the crowd.

Meanwhile, I'll just look at the cuddle session forming with slurper_la, OCMuscJock & Hellboy0 and start thinking rather dirty, fun & kinky thoughts. Wherever this goes, be sure to document & videotape everything!!! :biggrin1:

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I get fucked by older men all the time Bankers, Politicians, Tax Collectors. LOL

Elmer's Tune:
Why are the stars always winkin' and blinkin'
above?
What makes a fella' start thinkin' of
fallin' in love? It's not the season.
The reason, it's plain as the moon, It's just Elmer's tune.
What makes a lady of eighty go out on the loose?
Why does a gander meander in search of a goose?

What puts the kick in a chicken, the magic in June? It's just Elmer's tune. Listen! Listen!
There's a lot you're liable to me missin'. Sing it! Swing it any ol' way and any ol' time.
The hurdy-gurdies, the birdies, the cop on the beat,
The candy maker, the baker, the man on the street,
The city charmer, the farmer, the Man in the Moon,
All sing Elmer's tune.

D_Michael Hardthing

Account Disabled
Media
Personally I prefer the older guys. I have been with younger guys in there 20's and 30's. I haven't found one yet that could last more than 10 minutes; jut as I am starting to enjoy it they are done. I have been with guys in ther 50's; they can give me a good workout just normally takes them longer to get hard, which I don't mind. I have been with one guy who is in his 40's, he has been the best. He is about 7.5" cut and thick as hell. He gets rock hard, is a multiple shooter and can last for hours, no joke. I normally have to tell him I can't take no more.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Damnit! Why no advanced notice or invite? Thought you were all on my friends list.

* Pulls off Primal Savage's underwear and pushes him into the love-fest pile *

Now THIS is a video scene... Lucas Entertainment, eat your heart out!
Should we put this on Blu-Ray, guys? :biggrin1:

Cockmo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
older men, at least in my opinion, are just much hotter! my boyfriend/partner is over 50 and it seems like he can go for hours if he doesn't reach orgasm.

he came out later in life and i know about his history and he knows mine as well and we get tested twice a year for our peace of mind and personal comfort.

but yes wellhung83, there is that certain something that makes an in-shape, handsome, well hung man attractive; especially if you can find one who has personality, intelligence, a sense of humor, aspirations, great friends and family, and so on

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Damnit! Why no advanced notice or invite? Thought you were all on my friends list.

I am truly sorry, buddy... but I was just warming up OC and crowd til you arrived. Got a bit distracted...I KNOW you've been there before, so cut me some slack.:cool:

Now that we're all getting sweaty, hard and stinky, do any of us really give a shit about our ages???

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well if you and Hellboy are looking for a fleshpile, lets see what I can do :biggrin1:

WOOOOOOOOF! I posted my last note before I noticed that you had joined the party, stud!

Shift over a bit, bois. Latin nastiness is coming in to play. Rico, you bringing your main squeeze with you, too? ALWAYS room for you guys...

Now where was I? Oh yeah...tongue goes here... fingers here and... here... ass on top of this... dick in that... I love the holidays! :tongue:

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
WOOOOOOOOF! I posted my last note before I noticed that you had joined the party, stud!

Shift over a bit, bois. Latin nastiness is coming in to play. Rico, you bringing your main squeeze with you, too? ALWAYS room for you guys...

Now where was I? Oh yeah...tongue goes here... fingers here and... here... ass on top of this... dick in that... I love the holidays! :tongue:

Am bring my sleigh....oops, meant sling. Yeah, and your nose is gonna be redder than Rudolf's. Will be there in a flash...oops, again I meant flesh.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have been with one guy who is in his 40's, he has been the best. He is about 7.5" cut and thick as hell. He gets rock hard, is a multiple shooter and can last for hours, no joke. I normally have to tell him I can't take no more.

HA-ha. I have taught him well. :biggrin1: