Getting Fucked By Older Men

barina

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Great to see a post about older guys. I am 61, and a bottom, and have never had a partner, just very few flings. SOme of you guys look good. I can understand some of your worries about dominate older guys. Yes they do exist, and they are on a power trip over the younger guys and treat them like school boys etc. I am not like that. Great to meet you all
Best Wishes for Christmas and the New year

Attachments

bigbiboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One of the most memorable fucks I have ever had was when I was 16. I hooked up with a guy more than twice my age, in a club one night. He was clearly wanting to use me for the night and I was begging to be fucked until I broke. He knew how to make me take it, and he was huge. He lasted longer than any one I had had before. And by the next morning I counted six used condoms in the bin, so I know he fucked my tight teen ass half a dozen times.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One of the most memorable fucks I have ever had was when I was 16. I hooked up with a guy more than twice my age, in a club one night. He was clearly wanting to use me for the night and I was begging to be fucked until I broke. He knew how to make me take it, and he was huge. He lasted longer than any one I had had before. And by the next morning I counted six used condoms in the bin, so I know he fucked my tight teen ass half a dozen times.

Damn hot! Though 32+ is hardly 50, I'm sure the guy is still going strong now. You should look him up...give him a test-run!:rolleyes:

BiItalianBro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
LMAO.... this is one of those threads where each response is funnier than the next. :tongue:

I dont think attraction has an expiration date. There are a number of men and women I know who are 10-20 years my senior that I would boink in a heartbeet.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LMAO.... this is one of those threads where each response is funnier than the next. :tongue:

I dont think attraction has an expiration date. There are a number of men and women I know who are 10-20 years my senior that I would boink in a heartbeet.

*Jumps madly up and down, waving arms in the air*

Pick me, pick me!!!!!!!

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
WOOOOOOOOF! I posted my last note before I noticed that you had joined the party, stud!

Shift over a bit, bois. Latin nastiness is coming in to play. Rico, you bringing your main squeeze with you, too? ALWAYS room for you guys...

Now where was I? Oh yeah...tongue goes here... fingers here and... here... ass on top of this... dick in that... I love the holidays! :tongue:

I feel neglected. :17:

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I feel neglected. :17:

:eek::eek::eek:

Oh no...I've pissed off 15shooter...

Dude, only an oversight. But I got distracted with all of this man-meat flapping around my face.

Focus...focus...

Now, where were we? Oh yeah, jump in buddy!:tongue:

Hey, got an idea: Maybe we need an LPSG DILF's Calendar???

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
YO...i have been with my partner 5 yrs...he was 43 when i met him...
his constant desire for sex i suspect is unparalleled by anyone i have ever known.

some of u guys know with whom i swap spit and sperm with, and I don't know if this is a NFL thing but, as i have stated in past posts..I have been with 3 NFL players and they all are ready to go after ready set go...
not sure if its the testosterone levels these guys have...or if everyone i have been with have all been on HGH injections..(human growth hormone)
if u guys want a real treat...and if u can afford them...these injections are fuckin wild
sperm production is amazing, erections once aroused...WHOA...and the skin...becomes tight, elastic and muscular development is stunning...and make sure..u get this from ur MD...needs to be closely monitored...blood work every three months...
I hear HIV+ guys do really well on this as do guys like me...Diabetic type II...i no longer have diabetes...
as far as older guys...i have always been with a guy at least 10 yrs older then myself...dunno why...but guys my age, just don't appeal to me...blow job would be one thing,....but for the rest of it, I'll stick to my partner...i can't recall ever having such great sex, LOTS OF SEX, and constantly new and different. he is creative..when he brought out shelled hard boiled eggs...i had to ask what he was going to do with them...found out...and i thought, what a clever way to use hard boiled eggs...

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Twinks are pretty....but older guys are much sexier. Not too old mind. I dont need to have a nurse on standby in case he gets overexcited!

Guys in their 30s, 40s & 50s take much better care of themselves these days so they still have the looks to go with the experience.

SilverSoldier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My first time was with an older guy, and it definitely wasn't a good experience.

I'm not speaking for everyone, so I don't want to see 14 pages of everyone getting offended:

Older guys - especially older gay guys - are much more likely to have had far more sexual partners than a person your own age would have. The guy I was with later admitted to me that he had "over 50. . ." partners, and didn't like using condoms. Gee, if he would have told me that before, I never would have hooked up with him in the first place. Anyways, he raped me, threatened me and gave my phone number out to a lot of weirdos. Older guys see a young boy and want to take advantage of him. There are are exceptions, but I generally wouldn't recommend that an inexperienced young guy hooks up with an older guy who's been around the block 60 or 70 times.

If you know what you're doing and find a decent guy, that's fine. But don't randomly hook up with them if you don't know anything about them (their sexual history, whether or not they have an STD, whether or not they're in a relationship, etc) and don't have unprotected sex with them, including oral. But those rules apply for anyone, regardless of how old the person you're having sex with is.

Perverts and rapists don't fit into age categories. I'm over 50, and they come on to me. It's a miserable experience for anyone. For what it's worth, I'm very sorry you had this awful experience.

And for what it's worth, I wouldn't consider having sex with a younger guy unless we spent quite a bit of time getting to know each other first. I've become very particular about sex and relationships. A great body is no guarentee of a great time. And for the record, I rarely have sex for less than an hour, now that I know (most of the time) what I'm doing.

D_Theophallus Kneedgroin

Account Disabled
Media
WOOOOOOOOF! I posted my last note before I noticed that you had joined the party, stud!

Shift over a bit, bois. Latin nastiness is coming in to play. Rico, you bringing your main squeeze with you, too? ALWAYS room for you guys...

Now where was I? Oh yeah...tongue goes here... fingers here and... here... ass on top of this... dick in that... I love the holidays! :tongue:

sorry I'm late!!! :biggrin1: