Getting Fucked By Older Men

D

deleted817718

My boyfriend introduced me to older guys. He was already well acquainted with several mature gentlemen before we met and took me to a party where he introduced me to a few potential sexual partners. I want home that night with a guy 30 years older than me.

D

deleted1074483

I have read a few posts here about how excellent it is to get shagged by a much older bloke, especially when it comes to anal sex. So my questions are really is, how did you get to hook up with an older bloke when sometimes they think younger guys are just leading them on to take the piss and two, how did having sex with an older gent differ from having sex with someone who is within your age bracket ? More intense or longer ? Did they have more lasting power than guys your own age ? Were they fitter ?

I was just checking out this really hot older stud at the pool last week and nearly creamed by speedos when I saw how hot his arse and frontal bulge looked in his own speedos while he was showering in the locker room. He was well into his fifties and classified as a Silver Fox, but man he was so fucking fit and had these really intense blue eyes and a head full of hair. I swear it seems older blokes are fitter and sexier than blokes my own age these days if my local pool and gym are anything to go by lol

I only ever date 10-20 years younger (seems the guys get younger for each year older I get), youngest was 25 to my 50, he said I'd given him the best longest lasting shag ever and came back for more lots of times.

I just don't like younger guys who want to be 'pussy bois' complete turn off