Getting Fucked For A Friend's OnlyFans Page / Content

sdcbttmchub

Cherished Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
A bud of mine fairly recently started an OnlyFans page and he does fairly well. Recently he is leaning into more gay content and, long story short, he has asked if he could fuck me, film it and take pictures, and then post it on his OnlyFans.

We have fucked before and I am very comfortable with him. I also think it would be super hot to do some content like that and maybe even explore doing something on my own. Then again, I've never really been that kind of guy and have a good day job as is... nor do I have the body type LOL.

Anyone here find themselves in a similar situation or experiment with an OnlyFans page or similar content production?

fusey_oct22

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
A bud of mine fairly recently started an OnlyFans page and he does fairly well. Recently he is leaning into more gay content and, long story short, he has asked if he could fuck me, film it and take pictures, and then post it on his OnlyFans.

We have fucked before and I am very comfortable with him. I also think it would be super hot to do some content like that and maybe even explore doing something on my own. Then again, I've never really been that kind of guy and have a good day job as is... nor do I have the body type LOL.

Anyone here find themselves in a similar situation or experiment with an OnlyFans page or similar content production?
Sadly no-one's ever asked me, though I have known a few people who've later set one up. I'd be very wary like you, though flattered to be asked. You need to be sure you're comfortable with anyone being able to see you naked and getting fucked, especially if the content is being handled by someone other than yourself. These things may start out on an OnlyFans page, but they can end up anyway.

Maybe consider wearing a mask or something else to obscure your face so you can't be identified? I've seen that in a number of movies.

jesseboitel

Cherished Member
Media
Staten Island, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Wear something over ya face.. so you cannot be identified by your co-workers/family/friends... There's always a possibility your relationship with this person may sour in the future... Protect yourself and your identity

sheerq

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wear something over ya face.. so you cannot be identified by your co-workers/family/friends... There's always a possibility your relationship with this person may sour in the future... Protect yourself and your identity
the internet is forever

Dave Bantis

Legendary Member
Media
Yeah, I 100% percent agree with those who suggested wear a mask or something covering your face. Overtime, If you decide this is the route you want to go then great you can start filming without any face covering but until that time don’t fuck with your day job or future career outside of sex work.

sdcbttmchub

Cherished Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thanks guys! Appreciate the feedback. I am going to do it and love the mask idea! After talking to him about it, we agreed I'd wear a ski mask with mouth and eye holes and a jock strap, which turns him on a lot. He wants to do it in the next couple of weeks and I will for sure post a link to his page when it all goes up and maybe a clip or two (or at least screenshots) if he is cool with it.

fusey_oct22

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Thanks guys! Appreciate the feedback. I am going to do it and love the mask idea! After talking to him about it, we agreed I'd wear a ski mask with mouth and eye holes and a jock strap, which turns him on a lot. He wants to do it in the next couple of weeks and I will for sure post a link to his page when it all goes up and maybe a clip or two (or at least screenshots) if he is cool with it.

Nice. I hope it goes well and both of you have fun.

Reactions: kev2001

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
While its flattering is a close friend enjoys fucking you so much he wants to keep a record and even post it beware it doesn't come back and bite you in the ass. He will be in charge, making sure his cock is seen entering your body, and you'll be submissive to his "manliness".
As someone else said the internet last forever and if this is the sort of thing you want to be in space fine, but just hope that a co-worker, neighbour or even family member never come across, now or in the future, pictures of you getting cock in the butt. The internet is dangerous, friends can be fickle

D

deleted18455271

No chance that happens to me, but it sounds interesting