Getting Fucked: How does it feel?

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some of us don't have pictures in our profiles, which does not mean that we have never posted pics of ourselves or sent pics to those who really matter for us. It is a choice to have a gallery, not a requirement.

Maybe she hasn't got any pictures of herself so that fucked up people won't go writing nasty or angry comments. Or calling her a man.

D_Rock_ N_Hardon

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some of us don't have pictures in our profiles, which does not mean that we have never posted pics of ourselves or sent pics to those who really matter for us. It is a choice to have a gallery, not a requirement.

Maybe she hasn't got any pictures of herself so that fucked up people won't go writing nasty or angry comments. Or calling her a man.

Allow her to speak for herself.

None of the comments I made against her were nasty or angry. Some of the comments directed at me have been both and offensive.

And if you're insinuating that I'm 'fucked up' because I'm curious to know what a woman feels when she's having sex, then every teenage boy and grown man in the world is so....

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
No we just don't care. Most of the females here don't care to play your little game of collect jerk off material. We are far to advanced as members to try and win over some young child with a curious mind. Sorry.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Like a cat with a piece of string. HAHA.

Or a puppy with a robot? :smile:

And I could quite possibly be Donald Duck in a black marabou dress, stockings, garters, and high heels. Not only is she a woman, she's the only real true Alpha Female I've ever been with.

Don't fuck with my muse, junior. Things'll get ugly real fast if you do.

:kiss::love:

I didn't think you needed to be convinced, I guess you lack common sense, because no one has answered your initial question? But I don't know how much more than 2 pages of non replies you need to be convinced we don't care....

Indeed - I have to agree with Tink here. Like I said on page one the feelings you want a description of are hard enough to describe to another woman let alone to a man who just doesn't have the same equipment. Being fucked in the pussy feels like being fucked in the pussy - there is no other feeling like it. It does not feel like be fucked in the ass. I doubt very much it feels like being sounded, or having your cock sucked, or sliding your cock into a warm apple pie. To understand what being fucked in the pussy feels like you need to have a pussy. You, by your own admission, do not have a pussy.

Will you let it lie now?

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
None of the comments I made against her were nasty or angry. Some of the comments directed at me have been both and offensive.

And if you're insinuating that I'm 'fucked up' because I'm curious to know what a woman feels when she's having sex, then every teenage boy and grown man in the world is so....

I didn't say they were. The only part directed at you was 'calling her a man'.

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What's with the bad attitudes?

Dunno. The broads here get so turfy when it comes to the women's issue thread... they;d rather torture you as to why they shouldn't do as they are told than just plainly answering the question. Its like they are projecting all of the anger from all the men that have disappointed them in their lives.... i guess thats why they call them "women".

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Se, how the whole Pro choice" thing snuck in there? told ya so!:wink: As much baggage as Xmas eve at the airport!!!