Getting Fucked

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Lucifel, Sep 9, 2007.

1. Lucifel

Lucifel New Member

There is a guy who I have recently hooked up with and he is really packing something.

What things can I do to help me accommodate his size?

2. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
    So, have you been fucked by a big cock before? If not, you'll probably need a bit of warming up by him.

You can also do the 'ol "practice with a dildo" but I'm always one for the Mt Everest approach: It's made to be climbed. If you think he's hot and he takes his time, you'll get him all up and happy in you in no time.:tongue:

3. Lucifel

Lucifel New Member

No, always was presented with below average.

4. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Just remember to breathe........take it slow.......Sometimes it's easier to sit on his cock so you can control how much goes in.......Have him give you a good hot rim job before......works for me!

5. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hmmm...well that's good training for the big boys. Take the above mans advice and do alot of deep breathing. Focus on how hot it is to be filled by a big man dick.

And if it's really really painful, stop. Play some more, try again. Repeat!!! Ya don't have to take it all the first time. If your man is any sort of 'man', he'll understand and appreciate the tight ass you'll eventually be able to present him with.

Ah, a big-cock-virgin moment just went through me head!

:biggrin1:

6. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    In the meantime, you can loosen and widen your hole by manipulation and spreading exercises every nite at bedtime. Work in up to three fingers at least, possibly four fingers if he is hung anything like me in girth! As far as taking extreme length..that will come to you in time and with lots of practice. Let him get what feels comfortable in you first time around..he will not need to insert all of it to get a tremendous cum from fucking you. Let him fuck you as frequently as possible..that way the pain will be lessened and your accomodation to his huge pole will come quickly! When a guy really wants to take his lover's huge cock, the eventual fuck sessions will be unbelievably pleasurable for both of you! You are in for a tremendous thrill guy!

Allan S. likes this.
  7. boysvill

boysvill New Member

Albums:
    Just relax, take charge of the situation, learn to control your ass and relax the muscle. Take him real slow and you should be OK.
    Try and practice with a dildo etc...
    PS. Poppers may help :)

8. thick_1

thick_1 New Member

Simple, since the male body was NOT made to accommodate ''ANY PENIS'' don't do it. It is wrong and immoral...

9. ThePipe

ThePipe Member

Don't really think the original poster was looking for your permission or opinion on the morality..........so unless you can tell the guy how to take it from a dick...well, maybe you just have!

10. simcha

Gold Member

Simple, since you have only two brain cells, and one is very busy attempting to resuscitate the other, don't type. I'm sure it's overloading your circuits.

11. Valpolcellia

Valpolcellia New Member

I agree with sitting on it. For one it's "a straight shot"& B you can control insertion.In my two encounters with said"monster";that was the most "comfortable" and somewhat pleasurable position.

12. ThePipe

ThePipe Member

you should also act is if you are having a seizure and have a wallet nearby to bite.....LOL

13. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    what are the chances of him impregnating you?

14. Trigon

Trigon New Member

I'm pregnant after running through a large pizza and a platter of bbq wings.

15. B_Italian1

B_Italian1 New Member

Head for the hills! Seriously, tell him that you don't want your rectum damaged, but if he wants a wrecked rectum you'd be more than happy to oblige.

You've got to be kidding. Manipulation and spreading exercises every night? The dude doesn't have a pussy. Lessened pain is a sign of something that's gone numb. I honestly feel sorry for these young guys who are being led astray by older guys who don't care about their health. Get real, guys. It's 2007.

16. loggerheadtop

loggerheadtop New Member

>And if it's really really painful, stop. Play some more, try again. Repeat!!! >Ya don't have to take it all the first time.
    :biggrin1:

Hellboy'z got several things totally right.

Don't let a bit of pain turn you off to the hole idea. Pain just means the two of you are going a little too fast.

It might suddenly hurt a lot -- real stinging pain -- but if you cool it for several minutes, you may find that your butt has actually relaxed in the meantime.

When the pain's gone, try again ---- S-L-O-W-L-Y and breathing deep.

Btw, that break should be a break from insertion only! There's all kinds of other stuff to do in the meanwhile. A long, attentive rimming works wonders for a slightly log-shocked butt.

>If your man is any sort of 'man', he'll understand and appreciate the tight ass you'll eventually be able >to present him with.

Exactly; any experienced hung top will have strategies for just this situation, while the btm just focuses on relaxing, opening up and going totally s-l-a-c-k ...

17. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:

ah !!! the voice of reason!!!!!:popcorn::fest30: how right you are:biggrin1:

18. Trigon

Trigon New Member

Well, what are they supposed to do--hold hands? They're dudes. How else are they supposed to hook up without a wet, juicy pussy between them? :confused:

19. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    and he is volunteering his ass as a manpussy...... however I fear that he will be ruined by the experience of a big one and want even bigger...he may wind up with a gaping asshole:eek::eek:and have to wear adult diapers:confused:

20. loggerheadtop

loggerheadtop New Member

You've got to be kidding. Manipulation and spreading exercises every night? The dude doesn't have a pussy. Lessened pain is a sign of something that's gone numb. I honestly feel sorry for these young guys who are being led astray by older guys who don't care about their health. Get real, guys. It's 2007.[/quote]

Indeed, it is 2007.

So, would you care to supply a logical argument in support of the claim that anal sex (when correctly practiced) is any less healthy than viginal sex (ditto)?

The gay men replying to this thread are aiming to be supportive, and so may actually help prevent the kind of possible damage you seem to think is inevitable.

You, on the other hand, would apparently rather haul us all str8 back to the Spanish Inquisition.

Draft saved Draft deleted