Getting Fucked

9inchcanadian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would like to place a bet that all the guys that are so against gay anal sex are quite desperate to slip their man meat inside a girls ass regardless of the chance of the same injuries occuring.

anyway

Take it slow, use plenty of Lube, if it hurts, STOP. Poppers are a great way to relax the muscles but not everyone lieks the sensation, or smell for that matter. If you feel that you are ready to receive a big one then by all means try but always play safe and always have rules before you start. make sure you are in control as you are the one at most risk

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
however there are many malfunctions associated with anal sex and prostate cancer is one of them..this is not to say that everyone who gets prostate cancer has had anal sex...
I thought I had heard everything......anal sex causes prostate cancer????I am a Registered Nurse whose specialty is Oncolgy. There is absolutely no correlation between anal sex and Prostate cancer!None, zippo, nada!!!!Prostate cancer is a complex disorder that is only beginning to be understood. The current thinking is that it hits men as they go through Andropause, or the natural drop in androgens associated with the ageing process. The cause is most likely a combination of environment, genetics, and hormones!!

fatcock84

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Where to fuck do you think gays come from? I've thought about it and wonder what you could have thought when you posted this nonsense.

Regardless of where you come from, given the choices you make, your genealogy ends with you. With that in mind, how much sense does it make to wonder when others will leave the gene pool?

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Regardless of where you come from, given the choices you make, your genealogy ends with you. With that in mind, how much sense does it make to wonder when others will leave the gene pool?
WTF.......do people think being Gay is a choice.......as to "leaving" the gene pool.........I'd venture to say that each gay person was produced by 2 HETEROSEXUAL parents.........Because gay people , as a general rule, don't procreate, it doesn't follow that Gay people will cease to exist.......I have to stop reading this thread.......It's making me NOT like LPSG

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

If you re-read this thread you'll find that I make no mention of the gene pool. That was Simcha, and he was not speaking of eugenics, he was just using a rhetorical turn of phrase lost on you

If you knew me from dirt, which you obviously don't, you'd know that I am 75% pure, undiluted Swamp Yankee from New Hampshire and Maine and 25% French Canadian, again from Maine. My genealogy goes all the way back to the 17th Century English-Scotts pioneers who built this country at the beginning, except for the Québécois who were there even longer.

I will give you one point, and that's that my family is a genetic cul-de-sac. My sister is a lesbian and I have no brothers, so our surname ends with us.

Please be assured that neither my sister nor I chose our sexual orientation any more than our pale grey eyes, although we don't see any shame in any of it either. We are merely living the lives we were born to lead, your approval notwithstanding.

If there really is a genetic advantage to homosexuality, it's in our ability to transform our environments and our lives from the banal to the fabulous. Think Michaelangelo and Oscar Wilde.

And please don't try and shame me as regards my HIV status. It's a virus, not the wrath of Jehovah and it's no more an inevitable outcome of being gay or practicing anal sex than Alzheimer's or breast cancer or Polio (which, being a virus is perhaps more apropos).

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am straight and have not experience a cock up my ass. However, I assume, and you gay guys out there can correct me on this, the experience is very similar to when a proctoscope: a ten inch, straight, rigid, hollow metal tube is shoved up your ass so the anal cavity, rectum or sigmoid colon can be examined for polyps or hemorrhoids.

Whenever I have had this procedure, the doctor lubricates both the tube and the region in and around the anus and as he shoves in the 10 inch long tube, he always tells me that there will be discomfort and to breath slowly and deeply.

I personally find the experience very uncomfortable and wonder how much more uncomfortable it would be if the tube were not lubricated or I didn't breath slowly or deeply as it was being pushed into my rectum.

fatcock84

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because gay people , as a general rule, don't procreate, it doesn't follow that Gay people will cease to exist.......

Who said that it should follow?

A gay man wondered when others would leave the gene pool. But as you noted - as a general rule - gay people don't procreate, so it is nonsensical for someone who is ending his genealogy, to wonder when other genealogical lines will be ended.

I apologize for contributing to taking this thread off topic.

Midark1

1st Like
Media
My first bf had a very thick 10 inch cock. It took me several times to be able to take the whole thing. We had fun working up to that moment. Once I was comforatable with it, I experienced a pleasure I never imagined. I could not get enough of that cock. We fucked like rabbitas for 3 years. My ass never got stretched out, and I never had any problems. As a matter of fact, when I was having a rectal exam, my gay doctor commented on how tight my ass was. I worked out a lot and kept fit---I don't know if that mattered or not. I sure miss that big cock in my ass. Nothing else ever compared to it---never had one as big or one that could last as long as him. We would take several breaks from fucking because we got so thirsty. He could go for hours.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There is a guy who I have recently hooked up with and he is really packing something.What things can I do to help me accommodate his size?

When I originally posted a response to this thread, I applied what I thought were reasoned considerations to a sincere request for information and help from someone who knew something firsthand about giving and or receiving male anal sex! It would seem that Italian 978 and some of the other strident critics of my comments must have more personal experience and practice in buggery than I could ever have, Lucifel! Obviously it behooves you to consult directly with them on ways to make getting fucked by a big cock go smoothly for you!

Reactions: Allan S.

Ahhh but gays do reproduce as a rule! So do bisexuals. Relatively few gay people are actually out. The majority of people in the world live in cultures where it is expected that people will marry and reproduce regardless of their sexual orientation as used to be true in western society. Even then, as we see every day, gay men and women are coming out who have been married for a long time, parented natural children, and now through divorce or widowhood, are feeling free to publically live their sexual preference. If the number of men with wedding bands in casual cruising areas in cyberspace and meatspace are anything to go by, the numbers are far larger than I think even researchers suspect.

Too gay people are gaining reproductive and parental rights within marriage and civil unions whether through surrogacy or, more commonly, private arrangement with gay couples of the opposite sex. Lesbians always have had easier opportunity to reproduce simply because of their gender. Homosexuality no longer precludes parenthood in western societies for those gays who live an open life either singly or as a couple. It can be more difficult, but it is far easier than even ten years ago.

This doesn't even begin to count the far larger number of bisexual people in the world for whom sexual orientation was never an impediment to reproduction in any society.

A curious thing happens with couples with many offspring. With each successive birth of a male child a woman has, the chances of that child being gay increases. For whatever reason, and I suspect nature has one, there seems to be a natural limit to the number of straight children a couple can have.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There’s lot anger here today!

There is not just anger but manifest meddling and maneuvering by individuals/factors with questionable agendas and motives! Granted, older age lends no special entitlements on this forum, but by the same token, a more youthful person has no entitlement , yea no right , other than that divined by stupidity and arrogance , to refer to another poster's old age in disparagement to lend credence to their own views! You know who you are so no need to mention your name when I say you have acted dishonorably and in a way that discredits this forum where enlightenment should be the keyword...not disparagement!:mad:

Reactions: Allan S.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would like to place a bet that all the guys that are so against gay anal sex are quite desperate to slip their man meat inside a girls ass regardless of the chance of the same injuries occuring.

anyway

Take it slow, use plenty of Lube, if it hurts, STOP. Poppers are a great way to relax the muscles but not everyone lieks the sensation, or smell for that matter. If you feel that you are ready to receive a big one then by all means try but always play safe and always have rules before you start. make sure you are in control as you are the one at most risk

I have never done anal and never intend to, but there are most likely hypocrits out there who will say one thing and do another. Anal is degrading and filthy and there's way too much propaganda on the net promoting unhealthy things, gay and straight. And you even mentioned poppers. That's a big no-no but yet nobody will call you down for even mentioning that. What's funny is that gays keep saying there's no such thing as a gay lifestyle, but as I read these posts that's what's coming across in these threads; a lifestyle that they say does not exist. I don't hear about women practicing stretching their anus nightly or taking poppers.

WTF.......do people think being Gay is a choice.......as to "leaving" the gene pool.........I'd venture to say that each gay person was produced by 2 HETEROSEXUAL parents.........Because gay people , as a general rule, don't procreate, it doesn't follow that Gay people will cease to exist.......I have to stop reading this thread.......It's making me NOT like LPSG

For the longest time I believed that people were born gay, but as I've grown older I've come to realize it's a choice. There is no proof that people are born gay. No gene and no concrete evidence has ever been found. It has to do with our upbringing, early sexual experiences, relationships with friends and family, psychological state, and many, many more things that are impossible to list. The brain is our most powerful sexual organ. I could go gay just as any gay person could go straight.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And please don't try and shame me as regards my HIV status. It's a virus, not the wrath of Jehovah and it's no more an inevitable outcome of being gay or practicing anal sex than Alzheimer's or breast cancer or Polio (which, being a virus is perhaps more apropos).

Anyone can get breast cancer or Alzheimer's, but you get HIV from sex or sharing needles now that blood is most likely 99.9% safe. You have to actually do something to get it. You've stated in prior posts that you've had sex with something like 1000 guys, you have HIV, you still go cruising for sex, you supposedly only have sex with HIV+ guys(not sure how you would know their status if they're hookups), and you never knowingly gave HIV to anyone. You may have given it to many guys before you even knew you had it. And there are crazy guys out there that want sex with HIV+ guys. They want to get HIV so they don't have to worry about it anymore.

Anal is degrading and filthy and there's way too much propaganda on the net promoting unhealthy things, gay and straight.

I don't think anal sex is degrading or filthy. There. Now go have anal sex because I have pronounced it to not be degrading or filthy :biggrin1:.

Really, why on earth do you care what two consenting adults do in their bedroom? What possible business is it of yours? It is not your place to determine what is degrading or filthy for anyone other than yourself. I fail to see why you believe it is your right to impose your sexual morality on other people. Perhaps you could enlighten us as to why our sexual practices are of such intense speculation and interest to you.

And you even mentioned poppers. That's a big no-no but yet nobody will call you down for even mentioning that.

Because we haven't appointed ourselves morality police as you have.

What's funny is that gays keep saying there's no such thing as a gay lifestyle, but as I read these posts that's what's coming across in these threads; a lifestyle that they say does not exist. I don't hear about women practicing stretching their anus nightly or taking poppers.

You're on a message board devoted to large penises, not women who love poppers and anal sex. What if there is a gay lifestyle? What difference does it make? How does it matter to your opinion of anal sex?

For the longest time I believed that people were born gay, but as I've grown older I've come to realize it's a choice. There is no proof that people are born gay. No gene and no concrete evidence has ever been found. It has to do with our upbringing, early sexual experiences, relationships with friends and family, psychological state, and many, many more things that are impossible to list. The brain is our most powerful sexual organ. I could go gay just as any gay person could go straight.

So why did you choose to be straight? I take it at some point in your life you realized you had a choice to make and decided to be straight. Let's hear your reasons. Maybe they'll sway some of the gays here over to being straight. Clearly they were strong enough to convince you, maybe they will convince us as well.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Please spare us the drama of attempting to "go gay". There are enough self-loathing homosexuals without you adding to the fold.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never done anal and never intend to, but there are most likely hypocrits out there who will say one thing and do another. Anal is degrading and filthy and there's way too much propaganda on the net promoting unhealthy things, gay and straight. And you even mentioned poppers. That's a big no-no but yet nobody will call you down for even mentioning that. What's funny is that gays keep saying there's no such thing as a gay lifestyle, but as I read these posts that's what's coming across in these threads; a lifestyle that they say does not exist. I don't hear about women practicing stretching their anus nightly or taking poppers.
You're still here?!?! :eek::confused::mad: I am a 100% straight woman who LOVES anal sex can't get enough of it. It is neither filthy nor degrading. I have no idea from where you got that information, I'm guessing it's just another one of your silly opinions.
"There is no proof that people are born gay. No gene and no concrete evidence has ever been found. It has to do with our upbringing, early sexual experiences, relationships with friends and family, psychological state, and many, many more things that are impossible to list. The brain is our most powerful sexual organ. I could go gay just as any gay person could go straight."
OMFG!!! Are you insane? Do you seriously think anyone would choose to be a member of a group that has been ostracized, attacked, and killed as often as homosexuals have over the last several hundred years? What is the reason for this choice? Do you think some men just crave Italian silk suits, designer hair cuts, and higher incomes. I'd like some more information on the types of families, relationships and experiences which you think create gays and lesbians. As for psychological state, being gay is not a mental illness! A gay man can not just go straight. Nor can a lesbian woman go straight. I am a straight woman and there is no way in hell I could lick a pussy, or have another woman lick mine. It just ain't happening.

There is not just anger but manifest meddling and maneuvering by individuals/factors with questionable agendas and motives! Granted, older age lends no special entitlements on this forum, but by the same token, a more youthful person has no entitlement , yea no right , other than that divined by stupidity and arrogance , to refer to another poster's old age in disparagement to lend credence to their own views! You know who you are so no need to mention your name when I say you have acted dishonorably and in a way that discredits this forum where enlightenment should be the keyword...not disparagement!:mad:
Did somebody call you old?! :eek::mad: Lemme at him I'll beat the little twat up for you. :mad: But you have to let me suck the 10% of your cock thats straight. :wink:

I will give you one point, and that's that my family is a genetic cul-de-sac. My sister is a lesbian and I have no brothers, so our surname ends with us. Unless she or you decide to adopt, which is quite common. Actually most of the gay people I know who have adopted children are better parents then the hetero couples I know.

Please be assured that neither my sister nor I chose our sexual orientation any more than our pale grey eyes, although we don't see any shame in any of it either. We are merely living the lives we were born to lead, your approval notwithstanding.
I was with you on everything until you got to the pale gray eyes. Everyone knows pale grey eyes are a sign of the devil. :tongue::biggrin1: <------ That was supposed to be a joke.:smile:
If there really is a genetic advantage to homosexuality, it's in our ability to transform our environments and our lives from the banal to the fabulous. Think Michaelangelo and Oscar Wilde. Hell yes, everybody knows gays improve property values! I'm serious, check out Asbury Park, NJ, it was a burned out shell of it's former self. Within the last 15 years gays have moved in and been major contributors to the re-gentrification of the town.