getting G spot satisfaction...

big_peter

Just Browsing
Media
I'm curious how often the 'G' spot really plays a part in your satisfaction.
(or, have you not experienced it?)

Also... is there a certain position that is effective in stimulating it? :D
And, is there any advantage of one size penis over another to stimulating it best?

wishing you Happiness!

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd say the reverse cowgirl position is best.

Please note that this may hurt her, especially if you're huge, so just take it easy and make sure she's ready. This is probably the least comfortable position for penetration so make sure she knows what she's getting herself into.

If she's having second thoughts about whether she can take all of you inside her maybe she should lean back a little. If that doesn't work, just stop. LOL.

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by big_peter@Feb 22 2005, 11:52 AM
I'm curious how often the 'G' spot really plays a part in your satisfaction.
(or, have you not experienced it?)

Also... is there a certain position that is effective in stimulating it? :D
And, is there any advantage of one size penis over another to stimulating it best?

wishing you Happiness!
[post=285374]Quoted post[/post]​

For me, g-spot stimulation is an important part of sex. I have mutiple orgasms and also have female ejaculation. For ejaculations, I have to have direct stimulation of the g-spot. For the first it is almost always by finger stimulation. After that, my husbands penis or an extra thick dildo can bring on more (thickness is important). For g-spot stimulation, I don't like full penetration...maybe only 5-7 inches(?). We tend to like missionary or me on top facing him...those are our two favorites.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
^yeah my girl likes it best if the head of the penis rubs against the G-spot, so you don't want full penetration.

Kat, have you tried reverse cowgirl (woman on top, facing away)? You'll get great G-spot stimulation this way, and also, you don't have to take more than 7inches if you lean back a little. I'm not really in any kind of position to give sexual advice, but knowing how much my girlfriend enjoys this... Well, in my opinion it's worth the try.

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kat, have you tried reverse cowgirl (woman on top, facing away)? You'll get great G-spot stimulation this way, and also, you don't have to take more than 7inches if you lean back a little. I'm not really in any kind of position to give sexual advice, but knowing how much my girlfriend enjoys this... Well, in my opinion it's worth the try.
[post=285721]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

I agree with your comments about the reverse cow-girl being good for g-spot stimulation. However I personally like to face my husband during sex. I've got large breasts and enjoy having them sucked on during sex (he likes the view!). I also really like the face to face contact...it seems more intimate. Not to say that I don't like other positions...face to face just is our preference

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A G-spot lesson:

The Grafenberg spot (G-Spot) is said to be a sensitive area just behind the front wall of the vagina, between the back of the pubic bone and the cervix. Beverly Whipple, a certified sex educator and counselor, and John D. Perry, an ordained minister, psychologist, and sexologist, named the G-Spot after gynecologist Ernest Grafenberg (1881-1957).

Dr. Grafenberg was the first modern physician to describe the area and argue for its importance in female sexual pleasure. His claim is that when this spot is stimulated during sex through vaginal penetration of some kind (fingers during masturbation, penis or other object partly thrusting into the vagina), some women have an orgasm. This orgasm may include a gush of fluid from the urethra -- sometimes called the “female ejaculation” -- however, many experts do not agree on this. It is not considered urine. Is this real? Many gynecologists and physiologist still argue.

http://www.coolnurse.com/g_spot.htm

Of course there are a ton of articles about it out there, but this is one I just ran across.

big_peter

Just Browsing
Media
I asked originally because I never could get similar results from my several GF's (no- I only have 1 woman now).

One of my GF's was easily- and multi- orgasmic (talk about fun!). Using G-spot stimulation was probably a good part of that quality.

Presently, my mate is somewhat-easily orgasmic- and sometimes multi-orgasmic... so I was curious if I was missing the spot - or if she's just penetration-oriented (she doesn't like much foreplay, is indifferent to oral sex and dislikes finger penetration... all to my dismay!)

We have found she has LOTS of pleasure with me on top- and her on her belly (doggy-style, but flat on the bed) - with the head of my cock a few inches deep - most likely on her not-easy-to-find G-spot.

So, I was looking to compare experiences to increase her pleasure.

(btw: texassgirl... that smile is quite becoming... and gets me warm all over - I mean ALL over!)

InsertHere

Experimental Member
Media
I find that a missionary with my hips raised works very well. Cowgirl, with very deep penetration, also works great. I keep him very deep inside me and move my hips back and forth and I can feel...mmmm

excuse me, I think I need to go for a minute...

the_force:
Originally posted by big_peter@Feb 28 2005, 02:50 AM
dear insert
they say not to stick your tongue out...
but then, you seem to be one who WOULD use it!

(do it well!)
[post=286970]Quoted post[/post]​

who says we can't stick our tongues out

<----------------------

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
InsertHere and the_force, you both look adorable&#33;

I like both the "on the belly" and standing doggy style best, but for me, any position that allows for full penetration works wonders. Missionary is still my favorite because I like the face-to-face contact and he can hold on to my boobs for leverage&#33;

big_peter

Just Browsing
Media
the_force

what THEY say is what I often ignore...
what they say (unabridged) is
"don&#39;t stick your tongue out unless you intend to use it"

I worked with a young woman once, who made her displeasure known by sticking her tongue out... once I had told her what &#39;they&#39; say, she started blushing upon displaying her tongue.

(that made they days go by easier&#33;)

(and, InsertHere, I hope you didn&#39;t find offense in my telling you...)

the_force:
Originally posted by madame_zora@Mar 1 2005, 06:38 AM
InsertHere and the_force, you both look adorable&#33;

I like both the "on the belly" and standing doggy style best, but for me, any position that allows for full penetration works wonders. Missionary is still my favorite because I like the face-to-face contact and he can hold on to my boobs for leverage&#33;
[post=287271]Quoted post[/post]​

sex....now.....yes....please :D :wow: lol

InsertHere

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by big_peter@Mar 1 2005, 01:57 PM
the_force

what THEY say is what I often ignore...
what they say (unabridged) is
"don&#39;t stick your tongue out unless you intend to use it"

I worked with a young woman once, who made her displeasure known by sticking her tongue out... once I had told her what &#39;they&#39; say, she started blushing upon displaying her tongue.

(that made they days go by easier&#33;)

(and, InsertHere, I hope you didn&#39;t find offense in my telling you...)
[post=287317]Quoted post[/post]​

But I DO intend to use it&#33; It&#39;s one of my favorite things to do, in fact.

I&#39;m with MadameZ about the face-to-face contact. It makes it more intimate; even positions that may be better, physically, for stimulating all the right spots don&#39;t do it for me. My most sensitive spot is my heart. Not to mention all those sexy faces he likes to make&#33;

big_peter

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by InsertHere@Mar 1 2005, 07:44 PM

But I DO intend to use it&#33; It&#39;s one of my favorite things to do, in fact.

I&#39;m with MadameZ about the face-to-face contact. It makes it more intimate; even positions that may be better, physically, for stimulating all the right spots don&#39;t do it for me. My most sensitive spot is my heart. Not to mention all those sexy faces he likes to make&#33;
[post=287513]Quoted post[/post]​

I&#39;m also in agreement with the Madame-
Face-to-face also offers some good parts to use the tongue on...

(volunteers?)

orionsword57:
Originally posted by madame_zora@Feb 28 2005, 10:38 PM
..... any position that allows for full penetration works wonders. Missionary is still my favorite because I like the face-to-face contact......
[post=287271]Quoted post[/post]​

As with most of the men here, I&#39;ve never had a problem reaching and or filling in order to allow a woman to climax. That is not to say that women automatically came with me, as there can be many factors that will inhibit full release at any given time. It was the intensity (and sometimes the frequency) that could be enhanced by things like holding the gaze of the woman I was with, being playful and teasing in a manner that would prolong the pleasure and eventually bring on a more fulfilling orgasm, etc... The magic is in the mutual commitment that no one is "wrong" about a less than perfect outcome, and that experimenting and openness to possibility can be as much fun as anything else. My wife and I could get into laughing jags while going at each other like banshees and our orgasms were some of the best when that happened. I once read where women who need to consistently turn away from their lover during sex (ie... dog style, etc...) are somehow ashamed of something about themselves. That element of shame or lack of self worth probably blunts ones orgasm, I would think.