Getting gagged by six huge cocks (true story)

D

deleted1109963

this is actually a true story

so i meet with a male and female couple regularly and they have a few friends that like to watch sometimes while the three of us perform for them. so let me get to the story.

i went to the couple house and we got setup in the basement as the guys were starting to arrive soon. the rule at their house is that once you enter the front door you must strip naked. so we were in the basement moving the couches around all naked.

as the guys came in they talked about how badly they wanted their cocks throated. when they all arrived i got on my knees and they surrounded me with their semi hard cocks flopping around, i sucked on one and tried to get my throat moist and wet for them to go deeper. i also kept my hands busy as i wanked two others. the guys started to rough me up right from the beginning and they were cockslapping my face and all. some of the guys already forced my head all the way down their cock. i loved it and also loved the attention. by the ten minute mark the guys were playing with my hole, teasing it with their fingers then they put me in doggy as on guy sat on the couch and i deepthroated him as on guy grinded on my ass. there was no anal for today but they love to tease.

they switched their cocks around to give them each a chance to fuck my throat. i got really sloppy as i gagged on their huge massive cocks. there was so much dirty talking, then one guy made me deepthroat his cock all the way and told me to stick out my tongue to lick his balls, i gagged so hard.

after about 40 minutes of intense facefucking they cummed all over my face, i was so glazed and i loved it and the female licked the cum off of my face and shared some with me.

what a lovely day it was