Getting Girlfriend To Try BBC

Eldino9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi

Just after some advice.

I have been with my GF for 12 months now she is 19 - 5.4ft blonde and really cute but i dont know how to put it to her that i wanna see her trying a BBC.

Its a awkward thing to say isnt it so i wondered if anyone has experience ?

Im 7 inches and im the biggest she has had but i really want to see her take a monster BBC .

Any suggestions ?

D_Candy_Barre

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know a friend whose husband wanted her to try a really big guy in front of him, they eventually went through with it (the hardest part was finding a suitable guy who measured up).
Apparently it was a disaster, she really got into it and the husband suddenly decided he didn't like what he was seeing, especially as she was enjoying herself too much and it caused all kinds of problems and nearly wrecked their marriage, he is still jealous and gets on to her about it, even though it was his idea in the first place.

So, to sum up, be careful what you wish for and if you do go through with it, be prepared for the consequences! Sometimes the fantasy is better than the reality.

D

deleted213967

I know a friend whose husband wanted her to try a really big guy in front of him, they eventually went through with it (the hardest part was finding a suitable guy who measured up).
Apparently it was a disaster, she really got into it and the husband suddenly decided he didn't like what he was seeing, especially as she was enjoying herself too much and it caused all kinds of problems and nearly wrecked their marriage, he is still jealous and gets on to her about it, even though it was his idea in the first place.

So, to sum up, be careful what you wish for and if you do go through with it, be prepared for the consequences! Sometimes the fantasy is better than the reality.

Have you considered being a sex counselor on TV? ... or are you one already?

lynxz23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I always wondered what the fascination of BBC is I mean wont you feel inadequate after if she enjoys it more than having sex with you?

Call_Me_Daddy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So why not use your hand or a huge dildo on her?

I'm willing to bet you'll find her vagina is a lot smaller than your imagination.

dixmcgee

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you're trying to get her into it, why don't you start by seeing how she feels about involving someone else in your usual activities? Try to make sure she understands that you're referring to another guy, if she seems open to it you can start talking about preference, like size or, in this case, race.

Ichabodcrane84

1st Like
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Lady4u2 is right, there's nothing good that can come from this. Why play with fire for your own gratification.

On the other hand, is your woman a freak in bed? If she's wild and is the experimental type, then chances are that even if she may not be interested in doing this, she'll at least turn you down respectfully with no collateral damage done to your relationship.

B_gfandme

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You really need to be sure of your relationship and your own cock to see you girl getting pounded by another guy, especially a cock larger than your own

D

deleted213967

Still, if he is going to experiment and take risks, better do it now than later when he has 3 kids and his marriage on the line.

sumbodii

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought it was "Once they go black, they come running back."

Don't be jealous :tongue:. Seriously though, it can go both ways, just depends on the individual black guy. Every race has it's fair share of assholes.

To the OP, why not try watching some videos related to this with her and watch her reaction. Don't go too extreme from the get go though. Just start with some videos of single black guy and single female, then black guy, white guy and female together.

Gauge her reaction, maybe ask her about what she thinks of them while she watches. You can decide from there whether to straight up ask her or forget about it.