Getting good head

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For the first couple of years that I was getting blowjobs I had a pretty hard time being able to come from them. Many of the girls that gave me the head said it was never that hard for other guys to come when they gave them head, and they found it very frustrating.

I never really put two and two together and thought that since I was bigger than most other guys maybe the girls had a harder time giving me adequate fellatio, because they were used to giving smaller guys head. Also, physically it may be harder for them to wrap their lips more proficiently around my cock.

Have any of you guys had any trouble with recieving good head?

And do you girls (or blowjob giving guys) have trouble getting the larger endowed men off?

catcher: Blow jobgiving guys????? ??? Anyway...NEVER had trouble getting a guy to spew his load regardless of size!

The bigger he was the more I got into it! If the guy is super thick, deep throating may be impossible (all the way) but licking the shaft and head along with other stimulating "touches" has always reaped me my reward!!!

I must say I thoroughly enjoy orally servicing a very well hung guy!!!!!!

Moonspenders: I only had trouble once getting a guy to cum by giving him head... he said he couldn't cum with a b/j, but I was determined.. after 5 hours we both gave up! LOL

Never had trouble before though, regardless of size... be it 6 or 11.5.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know about "good head." I've had plenty of that, but even if when it feels great I don't usually climax from it. I'm not really sure why. I think mediocre oral is usually because she either doesn't have much practice or she doesn't like it and is just going through the motions. Nothing kills the fun faster than knowing that she thinks she's just getting it over with. And I can always tell.

grantstephens: My experience is the same. I don't climax very easily from head. My wife doesn't swallow and there are times that I don't want to make a mess so I think that stops me. But when I know she gonna take it (very rarely) in face, mouth, neck - I tend to cumm alot faster. I guess knowing your destination makes you get there quicker.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never had a problem cuming with a good blowjob.... GottaBigOne remedy this :) Your missing out bud.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Never have had a bad blow job. Just some better than others. Never had trouble getting off while getting a blow job either. I can control how long I last much better while getting a blow job as compared to penetration, and have lasted long enough that I have been told if I didn't hurry and cum this wasn't gonna last to completion.

B_Kshelby67

1st Like
Media
I've never had a problem giving head. The bigger guys I've been with tend to really like it, maybe because of this? I've been able to deepthroat them all, but I hear from them it was my technique

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
can u acually hav a "bad" blowjob?
Yes! I had one lover who squeezed my cock with her hand without any movement and only gave light pressure with her lips resulting in loss of erection!

Another gave me a "Cornetto" blowjob - licking it like an ice cream but rarely putting it in her mouth!

Magnum Excel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
can u acually hav a "bad" blowjob?

YES.

For one, a toothy bj isn't really a great sensation. Scrapage sucks (fuck the pun). And sometimes, i've received uninspired bj's because the girls were overwhelmed and/or they knew they weren't doing a good job whether based on my reaction, or they just felt defeated before the battle started.

And quite a few times i have had the unfortunate experience of having girls that wouldn't even try, or either would try once for a few seconds, then never again lol