Getting groped in crowds

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, a couple of times in a rush-hour tram (street-car) in Helsinki, both times a hot younger dude on my side/front, and reaching back, cupping my crotch firmly. I liked it much :smile:

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks, guys, for these great responses. If anyone has any more, please feel free to share them here or to send me a personal message.

Thanks!

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am always on th hunt for Gay groping opportunities on the NYC subways but now they kep playing these public service announcements to make people aware of the situation, so you feel a bit self-conscious and embarrassed to do it.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was crazy enough to do Times Square, NY on New Years Eve back in 1997. If anyone wants to be groped, grabbed, rubbed against, etc, I highly recommend it.

I'd like to hear some details about that. IM me if you want to.

Bourbon Street during Mardi Gras all you have to do is follow the person you find attractive. The people in front of them will push them into you and the people behind you will push you into them. Several times each.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Years ago in New York, I was at a concert at The Ritz on East 11th street (now called Webster Hall). I don't remember who was playing that night, but I was standing right up by the stage, near the middle. Toward the end of the show, this skinny guy sort of squeezes in front of me. He was short, so it didn't really bother me. Then I began to suspect he was humping my crotch with his ass, but with the whole crownd moving to the music, I wasn't sure.

I was sure when he took his hand and started groping me. He kept it up, and I found I liked it, and was starting to get hard. At some point, he had loosened his pants, and I'm pretty sure he had his dick out. No one could see, because he was sandwiched between me and the front of the stage. He was trying to get mine out, but I wouldn't let him. (I probably could have fucked him right there, as the band played, right in front of a couple of thousand people...sometimes I regret that I didn't.) Anyway, all of a sudden he stopped, did up his pants, and took off. I guess he came.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I groped a guy on a crowded dance floor at a party when I was a freshman in college. He was totally hot and I was drunk and wanted to feel the bulge in his jeans. He got pissed off and slammed me up against a brick wall later as I was leaving the party and told me he was going to kill my little fag ass, and put his hand around my throat and started to choke me. Just then a guy from my dorm who apparently knew him walked by and said "Josh quit being a fucking asshole and leave that guy alone" He let go of me and just walked away. I never tried that again! LOL

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I wish men (and I mean decent looking / attractive) would grope me. I would love for that to happen but I think most men would be afraid to do that in fear of being called a molester / rapist.

Yeah, but it's a reasonable fear. If we were friends and I knew you were down I'd be grabbing your ass all the time, though. :biggrin1:

Last time I got groped was in West Hollywood on Halloween a couple years ago. I made the unwise choice of dressing as an doctor, which basically meant I was wearing a stethoscope and scrubs. If you know anything about scrubs, you know they aren't exactly hiding much. Sufficed to say, my junk got grabbed and squeezed at least ten times, including once by a giant, shameless tranvestite. I just had to tell this enormous man-girl that I had a preference for Asians, which she/he was amazingly understanding of. :confused:

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

Account Disabled
Media
haha I've only had my crotch groped a few times, at clubs on the crowded dance floor, in really big crowds of people, and you know I've always wanted to grope another guy, but i don't think about it when i'm IN the crowd.

but more often than not, my butt gets violated. I've had it pinched slapped, cupped, grabbed, i've had guys try to pull my pants down, I've had guys stick their hands down my pants

and I'm really open with my ass. Like, I'm the first to drop trou for something, my halloween costume this year..... let's just say i had to put ON clothes to go to sleep! haha So sometimes I have to be careful what I wear in crowds or places where I know I'll be dancing

I actually.... whew... once i was dancing at a club in houston, and these two guys started to sandwich me, whatever. so I start dancing, and the one in from is grinding his cock as hard as he can in to mine, and the only thing keeping me up his the guy behind me grinding his into my ass

then the reach around and the guy in back is legit GROPING my cock, and the guy in front has his hands down my pants, and next thing I know he's trying to slip a finger in my ass, (from the groping to the finger all in a matter of 5 seconds) and I'm FREAKING out. because I can't move.... then another guy came over and saved me.... i was screaming and squirming but the music was so loud and the lights were all strobe and laser and what not...

if he hadn't come over, i would've seriously been in trouble.... from then on i've worn a belt.... a very tight belt.