Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Has anyone else ever been groped in public places. I'm not complaining, but lately I've been getting my penis groped/grabbed in public places and on a more frequent basis. And it isn't just men which it has almost always been exclusively in the past.
I would really like to know if this is something that is happening to others as well as myself.. I even had it happen at a nude beach last week : )
I'm thinking maybe this could be a money maker. I could wear a t shirt saying something like "Grope me for a Buck" and have an arrow pointed down toward it. haha.. scanlans gets his penis groped..jpg

Mrmambo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Has anyone else ever been groped in public places. I'm not complaining, but lately I've been getting my penis groped/grabbed in public places and on a more frequent basis. And it isn't just men which it has almost always been exclusively in the past.
I would really like to know if this is something that is happening to others as well as myself.. I even had it happen at a nude beach last week : )
I'm thinking maybe this could be a money maker. I could wear a t shirt saying something like "Grope me for a Buck" and have an arrow pointed down toward it. haha.. View attachment 407165
looks like it was fun for both

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
If those are the type clothes you wear out in public (both you and Setto)...perhaps people think it is an open invitation. Some folks don't care... some folks may wonder if it is real or a sock... and as Setto said... some are just drunks.

Now ... me? No way! I would never interfere with your private space without verbal invitation. wanna know why?
Because if I wear a low cut top that shows my boobs, I don't expect to get groped. (Been groped twice in my l life. Both times were uninvited and unappreciated.)

There should be no double standards... but looks like there are.

Do you enjoy the groping??

scanlan

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
If those are the type clothes you wear out in public (both you and Setto)...perhaps people think it is an open invitation. Some folks don't care... some folks may wonder if it is real or a sock... and as Setto said... some are just drunks.

Now ... me? No way! I would never interfere with your private space without verbal invitation. wanna know why?
Because if I wear a low cut top that shows my boobs, I don't expect to get groped. (Been groped twice in my l life. Both times were uninvited and unappreciated.)

I agree that it is inappropriate so maybe that's why it turns me on so much. I'm sure seeing my penis hanging down my leg is a sign that I might be open to being groped..and they're right : )

Setto

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

oh no I don't dress like this in public. I can subdue my dick more in pants than I did in the pics, but I still have a noticeable bulge.

Ocine

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Would there ever be a situation where you would enjoyed it? To have a total stranger grab my penis without asking is such a turn on.

I would like is its a stranger girl that I find pretty/cute, and if she bite her lips will watching me in the eyes when she do that.... :cool:

scanlan

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I would like is its a stranger girl that I find pretty/cute, and if she bite her lips will watching me in the eyes when she do that.... :cool:

I know what you mean. Just to have someone..a total stranger be attracted to the size of your penis and not be afraid to walk up to you and grab it. I'm going to the gym today in sweats and see what interaction my attire might inspire. sweats scanlan.jpg

allre

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Love getting groped, usually happens when partying, when I have visited nude beaches people usually come up to me and ask if they can touch.

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's happened to me. First time when I was 15 and in the locker room. was just in a jock strap and when this older guy passed me, his hand passed over my pouch. Last time was a month ago in a crowded subway, when i was wearing skintight Levi 501s and a guy right next to me cupped my bulge in his hand. It can be a turn-on sometimes and offensive at others. But it's probably my fault when it happens because I like to dress sexy