Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, but not without context, if the setting, looks or conversation has led to it.
Interesting. I like the "drive by" gropings better. Actually I like both. I was in Hollywood a few years ago and a guy engaged me in conversation and after a few minutes I told him I had a meeting I had to go to. The conversation wasn't even anything of a sexual nature and he asked me if he could touch it before I left. I wanted to make sure what he meant by "it" so I asked him and he said.."what else, your huge cock."

pepinogrande

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If I'm at a gay bar or beach or someplace where i have CHOSEN to go for some action: then I love it and take it as a compliment.

When It happens where i think i could get caught, or where a huge erection would be an embarrassment: then I still see it as a compliment - but, move away because the place is inappropriate.

Discretion in all things -- even those that make me feel whole and good and still wanted !

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I was well hung I don't think I would care if someone groped me. I would realize I am not average and people want to experience what a big one feels like. I would just tell myself it goes with the territory. No big deal, really.

Reactions: lttle1

scanlan

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
If I was well hung I don't think I would care if someone groped me. I would realize I am not average and people want to experience what a big one feels like. I would just tell myself it goes with the territory. No big deal, really.
I think if it ever happens, you will really love it and want more.

scanlan

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
If I'm at a gay bar or beach or someplace where i have CHOSEN to go for some action: then I love it and take it as a compliment.

When It happens where i think i could get caught, or where a huge erection would be an embarrassment: then I still see it as a compliment - but, move away because the place is inappropriate.

Discretion in all things -- even those that make me feel whole and good and still wanted !
For me that's part of the excitement that I could get caught. I think you're okay if you keep it in your pants.

Reactions: drambone2001

pepinogrande

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey Scan,

When you get a chance: grab a flight down to Mexico City, ride the subways during rush hour when men are restricted to the last 10 cars and women and children only are allowed in the front cars.

Wait until the train goes around curves at like 80 miles an hour and all the guys start pressing into each other: it's dicks into butts, dicks into hips with one hand on a pole or ceiling strap -- the other buried below the gaze of the crowd.

A handy hint: the last car of each train is the traditional "gay car" ! Hard-ons abound during rush hour :) !

Cruzing hints: the middle button on the pants being open is still usually a signal as well as zippers only halfway up.

Also, many guys have mastered only hanging on by using the lower part of the pole...with their knuckles constantly bumping into your dick.

When they start feeling you and you feel back....you will find they have usually opened their zips already and are free-balling.

Yes rush hour is wild on the men-only part of the Metro -- but, good manners still prevail: when guys come between stops -- they try to aim it down to the floor --not onto someone's pants !

eorpach

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For me that's part of the excitement that I could get caught. I think you're okay if you keep it in your pants.

How does it feel to be so massively endowed? Knowing you've easily got the biggest cock of anybody you meat in an average day?

Last edited:

pepinogrande

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
@ epoch: in my case, I love it.
But, it can get you in trouble: a lot of people squeeze too hard or want to suck it without a condom: they can get pushy.
But, in general: I am grateful to my ancestors for these genes..
The other issue is that a lot of guys want a friendship with you -- even though there is nothing in common educationally, politically, socio-culturally.

AND, if someone with an even bigger dick comes along-you are no longer interesting to that type of vapid person.

So, we all learn in life to be somewhat guarded, test the relationship first.

In my case: I am hung up on ONLY safe sex: which immediately gets me ostracized at an "Action Bar" as vanilla, stupid, etc.

The flip side of that is that someone usually comes up and says, "I really respect that you stand up for ONLY safe sex" then, you find they are usually at the same educational level, maturity level....and have met a wonderful new friend...so, like for all of us: stuff usually works out pretty well :) !

scanlan

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
How does it feel to be so massively endowed? Knowing you've easily got the biggest cock of anybody you meat in an average day?
For me it's more about knowing that I most likely have the largest penis that they will see in their entire lifetime. I think that's why I get groped so much..it might be their only chance and they go for it.

scanlan

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Scan,

When you get a chance: grab a flight down to Mexico City, ride the subways during rush hour when men are restricted to the last 10 cars and women and children only are allowed in the front cars.

Wait until the train goes around curves at like 80 miles an hour and all the guys start pressing into each other: it's dicks into butts, dicks into hips with one hand on a pole or ceiling strap -- the other buried below the gaze of the crowd.

A handy hint: the last car of each train is the traditional "gay car" ! Hard-ons abound during rush hour :) !

Cruzing hints: the middle button on the pants being open is still usually a signal as well as zippers only halfway up.

Also, many guys have mastered only hanging on by using the lower part of the pole...with their knuckles constantly bumping into your dick.

When they start feeling you and you feel back....you will find they have usually opened their zips already and are free-balling.

Yes rush hour is wild on the men-only part of the Metro -- but, good manners still prevail: when guys come between stops -- they try to aim it down to the floor --not onto someone's pants !
Thanks for the information. That does sound like my kind of interaction with people I don't know and probably will never see again. Total anonymity..cop a feel and move on.
I was sleeping in my truck under the shade of a tree about a year ago with my window rolled down. I felt something moving on my lap and realized there was someone trying to open my zipper. I thought what the hell I'll act like I'm still asleep and see what happens. Whoever it was just pulled my penis and balls out and fondeled me for several minutes. By the time I realized they were gone, whoever it was had disappeared. They just left everything hanging out and left.

Reactions: pepinogrande

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think if it ever happens, you will really love it and want more.
A friend while standing in front of me, touched that area while we were talking. I don't know how he could have done it unless it was intentional. I didn't dislike it or get upset over it. I was mostly surprised that he did it. But I still like him as a friend as much as I did before. I guess I really enjoyed it.

pepinogrande

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think it's important to add that I realize very well that I had NOTHING to do with the size of my endowment, skin color or anything else.

I bring that up because I have always allowed guys to play with it that are amused by it -- providing we are not on camera somewhere.

I also bring it up because I find it said to watch other guys -- frequently much less well hung-- be extremely rude to people that want to touch their junk: in the same cruise bars, etc.

They pretend that they actually had something to do with its creation like painting a Rembrandt -- slap guys hands away from their junk -- even though they have it hanging out.

I guess my point is I had nothing to do with its size: so, if you enjoy feeling it gently -- go ahead, we all can share stuff and enjoy each other. No man is an island . Let's learn to say thank you for compliments and let everybody feel good

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You folks do know that groping is defined as unwanted physical contact for sexual pleasure and that this contact is not limited to the penis area.

I have only been groped a few times in a playful playfully by women I have knowledge of socially or at work. I have been patted on the rear in the heat of the moment, as part of a sport team activity (technically not groping)

Yes I guess I have a slight double standard for tolerance, if a pretty but drunken lady made improper contact with my person as opposed to a not pretty drunk guy. My reaction s may differ. However I cannot imagine anyone sane and sober even attempting to do this to me, New Yorkers kind of have a thing about space. Even on an over crowded subway car during rush hour the rule is hands to yourself and no unwarranted rubbing of crotches. The only exception is that it is your stop and no one will move and let you off the train, then you are allowed to grind against almost anything to get out of the car

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Love getting groped, usually happens when partying, when I have visited nude beaches people usually come up to me and ask if they can touch.

It happened to me on a nude beach today. The guy loved foreskin and wanted to play with mine.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No guy has ever groped me, and if one did, I'd be very angry.
The only women who have ever groped me (discretely in public) knew what they were groping, because that had already touched it, sucked it and fucked it! :D
I'm not a target for groping because I'm a grow-er, not a show-er, so my buldge is just normal/average looking unless a woman is doing something to turn me on! :p