Getting hard at a nudists beach?

:biggrin1:What would you (nudist) women do if i guy gets hard at a nudist camp/beach when naked? i am just wondering would you laugh or would you be pleased or maybe you don't even care if somebody gets hard...
Cuz i am interested in going to a nudist beach but i am pretty sure that my dick can't deal with the excitement and gets fully hard lol:biggrin1:

so what would you girls do if that happends?

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Good Question Gamel,
With a dong the size of yours hard it would be pretty hard
not to see it.
I expect all you could do is lie on it til it deflates LOL.
Of course getting to the beach might be as challenging
as trying to make a sharks fin invisible. Good Luck!
Well you could hang a towel on it...and pretend it's a hook!

Oh my, You've cracked me up!
Nice size by the way. How big is it anyway ?

M

Mr Ed in Mass

If you were allowed to go to a nudist Campground and/or beach
they would immediately ask you to leave. They don't tolerate any
overt or otherwise sexual behavior. Most places are privately owned
and there are kids there. I'm sure if you had kids you wouldn't want some
guy waving his dick around, hard or otherwise! I belong to a nudist
campground, "Dwyer Wood's" in R.I. . And this past summer a young
guy came in as a day guest,he kept walking back and forth past us
with a hard-on.I can tell you he was tossed right the fuck out!
Contrary to popular opinion, there is "NO SEX" allowed in public at these
type of places. At least in the majority of them. Most try and cultivate a "family" type of atmoshere. Sorry Dude!!
Ciao,
cigarbabe

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:biggrin1:What would you (nudist) women do if i guy gets hard at a nudist camp/beach when naked? i am just wondering would you laugh or would you be pleased or maybe you don't even care if somebody gets hard...
Cuz i am interested in going to a nudist beach but i am pretty sure that my dick can't deal with the excitement and gets fully hard lol:biggrin1:

I've thought of that before. To me it defeats the whole purpose of going to a nudist beach. If there was a hot girl i'd have to look away and think unsexy thoughts so as not to start sporting wood. There goes the fun.

Reactions: Toddley

ballmantx

1st Like
Media
I've had the exact opposite problem. As a grower (normal at best when flaccid, but above average when erect), I always want to be a least semi erect (hanging but with some size) when seen by anyone.

During my few experiences at a nude beach I have managed to not be at my smallest most of the time, which was nice and got me some looks. There was one time though that I was just veery flaccid, very small. Even though I am circumsized it looked like I wasn't with my skin almost completely covering my head.

I did enjoy the looks and a few comments when I was semi-hard though.

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've had the exact opposite problem. As a grower (normal at best when flaccid, but above average when erect), I always want to be a least semi erect (hanging but with some size) when seen by anyone.

During my few experiences at a nude beach I have managed to not be at my smallest most of the time, which was nice and got me some looks. There was one time though that I was just veery flaccid, very small. Even though I am circumsized it looked like I wasn't with my skin almost completely covering my head.

I did enjoy the looks and a few comments when I was semi-hard though.

You're walking a very thin line there if you want to keep a semi the whole time... lol. i can't imagine having that much control

ballmantx

1st Like
Media
Trust me. It is not easy. It would take sneaking in the restroom and tugging a little sometimes. I even brough a Penthouse one time and placed it inside another mag to get a little excited at times.

I was very young and stupid. It worked a little here and there to keep it looking big, but not always.

Being a grower sucks. Nobody knows what you've got most of the time.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Never having been to one and not knowing the rules... Id have no problem with wood unless you started doing the bay watch run along the beach whilst hard.

But Gamel im sure you wouldnt be the first to experience the problem..and that most people are mature enough to realise it is only nature and sometimes cant be helped

Luckly us women can get excited and not let it be known..I feel for you guys in that respect. But i really dont see the point personally of going to a nudest beasch if it wasnt for the perve

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i guess you have never been to a nude beach b4 cuz not to many hot looking people go to them

People go to nude beaches and resorts. All types, colors (yes, for the unaware, black people do "tan" and like the environment as well, especially the last decade or so), and it is not about being a "perv". Nudist - American Association for Nude Recreation for answers on that for people who do not understand nudism and naturism. Back to the subject, most small resorts near communities in the US have smaller numbers of "regulars" who are usually required to join a club for membership. Some clubs allow "day members" if they are aanr members and some other local stipulations are met. Piercings for genitals and nipples are usually not allowed. It is NOT a sexual environment. However, large, well known public nude beaches (Haulover Beach in Miami comes to mind, has a very diverse crowd, and perhaps because it is Miami, a lot of the folks there are "hot" by any ones standard. Lots of tourists from out of town who are curious and such, but a lot of locals who are hot and don't like tan lines. Some other places are scattered around the country like that. Interestingly, a resort club with a very similar clientele is Caliente just north of Tampa. This is very upscale and they are selective on who gets on the grounds. Again, many "pretty" people. Being a member helps. And this is a resort where people buy homes to live there and condo's, etc. This is not a "camp" by any stretch of the imagination.
I have seen some extraordinarily unattractive people at all types of nudist venues, and some people who were easily "world class beautiful". Just like the rest of the world.
And involuntary erections happen. No big deal if you just roll over and be discrete until you are "fine" again. But don't walk around "parading" at any resort I am aware of (except for Hedonism resorts in Jamaica, and those are nudist, though most are nude, but rather an anything goes where "swingers" are welcome and others too...but they are not aanr resorts and are not part of the nudist community). But erections to flaunt and parade around in are not cool at any nudist resort I am aware of.
Best wishes to you all.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe I am naive, since I have never been to a nude beach nor do I anticipate going to one but arent some erections involuntary? Other than someone trying to flaunt it I cant see why the powers that be would automatically say someone was a perv because they sprang an erection.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well I'm prone to go to a nudist gay beach on Martha's Vineyard and in Truro Massachusetts during the summer.

I pop a woody (as do many others) often.

We simply talk about the first thing that pops up.

xlator_8

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My wife and I have been to both a nudist campground (in France) and a nudist beach (on Mykonos and thus gay-friendly*). In a total of about six weeks of nudism we saw only one boner (a young man of 15 or so, standing at the edge of the volleyball field, who "stood his ground" and sort of ignored it, as did everybody else).

As incredible as it may seem to those who haven't been in the situation, the atmosphere isn't sexually charged; in fact, it seemed sort of asexual (though there was some flirting on Mykonos). The Europeans also seem to get along without a huge number of rules of conduct, although unaccompanied single men might be turned away from some campgrounds.

I have heard some guys say that they were initially slightly titillated but any worries about unwanted erections went away after an hour or two.

Assuming, Gamel, that you're going to a beach in Europe (but WHERE at this chilly time of year?) then I'd just say GO! Don't worry about it and your dick will most likely cooperate. If you do get an erection, then just sit, turn over, whatever, or just ignore it. And let us know how it works out.

* Paradise Beach. Not Super-Paradise, which at least at that time was almost exclusively gay. I expect you'd see a few woodies there.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is difficult to amplify on BigBen's very complete post. The few times I've seen erections at nudist gatherings were in unscreened, unsupervised situations such as a large nude beach without beach patrols. Believe me, women usually react more with offense than tittilation. If the desired reaction is to impress a woman with your size, perhaps more subtley and sophistication in the approach would yeild the desired effect.

At Caliente Resort in Land O' Lakes, Florida, where there are million dollar (plus) properties, the screening procedure and an almost overt disciminatory exclusion of young single males greatly reduces the hard-on problem. The perception and reality of social nudity takes a little indoctrination for a few men who think all it takes to get "laid" is to flop their dongs around on the beach.

thedude111

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have been to nudist beaches and lakes and pools, from parts of USA to Europe. And Mr. Ed and xlator_8 you could NOT be more right. Most nude places in USA are quite strict about any type of sexual display or showing sexual excitment openly. Mainly because most nudists are Naturalists. It is the freedom of being in the state of our natural body without makeup or clothes. In europe it is very normal to see children around without any clothing on in pools, lakes or beaches, of all ages. Erections may be normal. But our minds create the erections. I don't remember ever seeing a man erect, 'cept at a beach in california where one area was considered the gay area. And then yes...you would see guys being very open about it. And some would even touch themselves to try to keep a semi erection or more. I suppose cruising or what have you was their reason. We would usualy just move farther away. Sexual excitment never is an issue for most nudists. Nudity gives you a sense of freedom.

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Frankly, the question about erections is one we only hear from non-nudists, because the answer is obvious to anyone who has spent any time at a nudist resort. The question implies that there must be something overtly sexual about such places and the people who attend therefore must be perverted, mal-adjusted, or at the very least exhibitionistic.

How could anyone unintentionally get an erection in such an environment? Nevertheless, although very rare, sometimes erections can occur so the policy at most clubs and resorts is universally the same: Erections rarely last but a few minutes if unassisted, so just cover your penis with a towel (or get into the pool or Jacuzzi) and remember what goes up always goes down. Most people understand this is a normal body function and will ignore you if you do not draw attention to yourself (and be especially careful to avoid being near children under 18.) However, if you are discovered masturbating or otherwise helping to prolong your erection, or flagrantly and deliberately displaying your penis (erect or not), you will be asked to leave the resort at once, and probably will never be allowed to return.

In truth, you only will really get into trouble at a nudist resort if you are overtly sexual or overly solicitous to someone else who would prefer to be left alone.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think that if you feel that you will have an erection at a nudist beach. Don't bother going. Especially if they have a policy about public arousal. I don't think kids should be at nudist colonies and beaches anyway. Maybe when they are 18 and older. Below that age, you are just asking for trouble from child predators.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First of all, I've never been to a nude beach but have wondered what it would be like...but Gamel, if I were there and saw one of those major erections or yours I would certainly enjoy the scenery. I don't think you should worry about getting hard...it happens. Personally, I think all nude beaches should have nothing but fully erect men walking around.

As has been said, anyone who's been to a nude beach would know that this is really a non-issue. My wife and I go regularly to a clothing optional beach in NJ, where there are huge numbers of people in summer, and you just don't see many erections. It's predominantly a non-sexual environment and after a short time one gets used to being naked alongside others. Once we did see a young guy with a full erection walking through a crowd along the water's edge. He was obviously looking to get attention but looked silly and most people reacted accordingly.

If you get an erection while lying down, turn over for a while. Or if you're standing up, a trip into the cold water is usually enough to make it go down. It's not a big deal; nobody cares. However, if you start stroking your cock, unless you're way out at the end of the beach and being discrete, people would probably tell you to stop -- and you could be arrested.