Getting hard at a nudists beach?

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i guess you have never been to a nude beach b4 cuz not to many hot looking people go to them

Absolutely, the "Walrus Club" (that's what I call it) @ Haulover Beach in Miami, FL. You've heard of the Polar Bear club for swimming in cold water, well a nude beach in tropical Florida during the winter looks like a bunch of Walrus laying out sunning themselves. :biggrin1::eek::confused::redface::wink::cool:

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been to nudist beaches and lakes and pools, from parts of USA to Europe. And Mr. Ed and xlator_8 you could NOT be more right. Most nude places in USA are quite strict about any type of sexual display or showing sexual excitment openly. Mainly because most nudists are Naturalists. It is the freedom of being in the state of our natural body without makeup or clothes. In europe it is very normal to see children around without any clothing on in pools, lakes or beaches, of all ages. Erections may be normal. But our minds create the erections. I don't remember ever seeing a man erect, 'cept at a beach in california where one area was considered the gay area. And then yes...you would see guys being very open about it. And some would even touch themselves to try to keep a semi erection or more. I suppose cruising or what have you was their reason. We would usualy just move farther away. Sexual excitment never is an issue for most nudists. Nudity gives you a sense of freedom.

For the most part I'd have to agree with your entire post, but there are always a few that break these rules and to think that any of us knows what is going on in someone else's mind at any given moment @ a nude beach tends to make me think that @ least ideally nudists are like that.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I have seen wood at a nudist area, my first thought is "NEWBIE!" Also my first thought when I hear someone talk about being embarrassed about their cock being a shower rather than a grower. Anyone who has been to nudist areas often enough understands the phenomenon, and most are not there to ogle cocks or tits or bushes, anyway. It becomes a non-issue.

First of all, I've never been to a nude beach but have wondered what it would be like...but Gamel, if I were there and saw one of those major erections or yours I would certainly enjoy the scenery. I don't think you should worry about getting hard...it happens. Personally, I think all nude beaches should have nothing but fully erect men walking around.

Thanks, yeah i was wondering though... i think i would be at least semi all the time:redface:

For many, a large part of the nude beach experience is about body acceptance and being beautiful in whatever shape or size one happens to be. Relatively few people have the kind of "beauty" that's shown in advertising, the media, and the fashion industry. So in reality, I doubt you'll find the nude beach experience to be as arousing as you think; but if you're really concerned about it, then just stay home.

coolwind

Experimental Member
Media
I occassionaly go to the beach at Robert Moses State Park on Fire Island and have a different perspective than many of the posts on this thread. The nude part of the beach is a short walk down from a non nude area and on a summer weekend day there is a steady stream of non nude people walking past the nude area. Some of these people are just taking a walk down the beach but others, both men and women, are enjoying checking out the naked bodies, and the atmosphere is sexual for some. I have enjoyed watching women elbow their friends and nod in my direction and a direct stare will sometimes have the effect you might expect on me. I also have to admit that in the case where a nearby nice looking woman is with a smallish guy and is stealing peeks now and then is fun. I also know that while some women are there just for the free feeling of being nude there are also some exhibitionists who enjoy a lingering look from a discrete guy. So while nothing is overt there is a sexual vibe.

Oh I wouldn't deny that there can be a sexual vibe . . . ;-)

B_Heft_and_Cleft

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I visit a beach on Long Island all the time, where there is a stretch of beach open to nudists. It's mostly men, and a large portion of them are older men. You do see women and couples though as well. I have seen men in various states of arousal there, but its not something that the vast majority of people there care about, they are there for the beach. You can spot the guys who are there for some kind of sexual intent.

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i dont know about the others but i get hard anywhere i have to push on it or give it a tug.:biggrin1: in a nudist camp i would probaly stay semi hard if not hard. :eek:

flsmoothie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My first "social" nude experience was at a nude beach in California. I was on a business trip and happened to run into it by chance. I took off my clothes after finding a seclued spot. I did get hard from the initial erotic nature of being nude outdoors with other people around. Then I sat down and covered my erection with my clothes until it subsided...within five minutes. Since then, never an erection at a nude beach! And that was nearly 20 years ago and 100 to 200 visits to nude beaches.