Getting hard. Do you move it?

Knockernail

1st Like
Media
Everytime it´s starting to get hard, i gotta move it to the left to being comfortable. If i let it bend inside the briefs it hurts. On the left, horizontally, it can get hard peacefully going up if it´s required.

I´ve seen some avatars showing a semi-hard on inside the briefs, doesn´t hurt to you?

I got a friend who says that his goes up by itself. He´s not hung.

Do you move it anyway?

coveryerteeth

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I usually have to move it, cuz I freeball and dress to the left. When it gets any harder than a semi, it feels like my pant leg is yanking it down in a very uncomfortable, sometimes painful, way.

I, at least, have to reach into my left pocket and help it stand up. On the rare few occassions when I'm in company that I would be embarrassed to pitch a tent in front of, I usually cram my left hand into my pocket and let it kinda hide behind my hand, sideways like.

That's not too often, tho. I don't get too hung up on taboos or puritanical mores. I don't find anything particularly offensive about a man sporting wood.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Moving the penis or not depensds on a few things. Am I clothed? Am I standing, sitting, walking (hobbling) am I wearing tighter fitting clothes, just how was the penis angled at the start of my getting an errection.

Knockernail

1st Like
Media
Moving the penis or not depensds on a few things. Am I clothed? Am I standing, sitting, walking (hobbling) am I wearing tighter fitting clothes, just how was the penis angled at the start of my getting an errection.

Yes, you´re right.

I gotta move it when i´m standing or walking. If i´m sitting down my dick is hidden between my eggs, my legs and the pubis, and if it´s getting hard it goes anyway it wants.

Of course, if i´m nude i don´t need to point it anyway. (Although i´ve got the habit of straight it up, while getting hard):redface: :redface:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Being that I wear only boxers, my default position is hanging straight down and to the right side of the fly. When I get hard, the head raises toward the right side. If it gets all the way hard, it sticks straight out. I usually have to lift it up if I get more than a semi or it's PAINFULLY obvious.

50%more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Everytime it´s starting to get hard, i gotta move it to the left to being comfortable. If i let it bend inside the briefs it hurts. On the left, horizontally, it can get hard peacefully going up if it´s required.

I´ve seen some avatars showing a semi-hard on inside the briefs, doesn´t hurt to you?

I got a friend who says that his goes up by itself. He´s not hung.

Do you move it anyway?

I hang to the left. So it is more comfortable to let it go down my left leg when it is getting hard.