Getting hard in public...when you're 8 inches and over

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What do you guys do. It often happens to me when I'm on the train in the early morning. I often wonder how do the other well hung guys handle rock hard erections in public.....the semi's hard erections I can handle, but trying to cover up a 8 inch wooden stick in your pants is reallllyyy difficult.....

macer8

Experimental Member
Media
Most men are on about a 20 minute cycle -- we go from soft to chubby to soft again on a regular basis. I've got a bit of a "beer can" and, when he's hard, well, he's noticeable. Over the years I've just decided to hell with it -- if there's a lump down my leg, there's a lump down my leg! The only people who notice are those who are looking.

clownboots19: I say f*ck'em...let it be, for the whole world to see!

FieldRatt9

Expert Member
Media
I agree with macer8. It more trouble than it's worth to try to hide it. If people look ... they look. Thats why I prefer nude beaches...I just blend in with the crowd. :bounce:

The_One

Experimental Member
Media
I have a habbit of having a coat, or sweater with me during the winter, or a towel with me during the summer, so when I get wood, I just slip the towel/coat over my lap, and whip out a book, and no one is the wiser.

Hopefully you like books. :D

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wear Jockey Boxer Briefs with lycra. They give quite a bit. If I am sitting and in work slaks, it isn't TOO noticeable. Jeans, moreso. Hey, erections happen. People are gonna look regardless.

If you really want to restrain it, talk to Max. He's go a whole system patented! :)

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by macer8@Apr 3 2005, 06:40 AM
if there's a lump down my leg, there's a lump down my leg! The only people who notice are those who are looking.
[post=296375]Quoted post[/post]​

I never thought of it that way Macer8. I guess your right, the only people who'll notice are those who trying to see it.......hopefully everyone is'nt trying to see it in my case...... :p

gamma_phi: usually i have a backpack with me, so if things get stiff, i can cover up with not prob. it's when i don't have a backpack when it becomes an issue, and then i just take on macer8's way of life. but usually i'm self conscious and don't want people to see my fun stick.

carolinacurious:
Long shirt-tails.

Don't you mean long shirt fronts? (ba-dum-bump!)

Yeah, I feel for the kids in high school these days, at least in my area I keep hearing stories about school uniforms and kids getting in trouble for not tucking in their shirts.

I never would have made it through high school if it wasn't for untucked oxford button downs. Plus the style then was really tight pants.

TripodMillenium

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I taught myself mind over matter (in this case body)... No dead puppies, no baseball playing grandmas.... I just will it soft.

Of course... I like my cock, so it makes me just a little bit more sad every time I have to give him the mental beat-down. LOL :rolleyes: :tongue: So, I usually just sit at an angle so it's not seen, and enjoy a good unexpected hardon as long as I can before I get rid of it. :biggrin1:

Of course... sometimes I don't have time and I resort to books or towels or papers or whatever I can put in the way or on my lap. :tongue:

vino123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That is why I wear tight brief, and bend penis to down towards balls, when I get hard it will curve down to it's limit then stops.
Boxer was never my choice, I just get hard all the time rubbing against my thighs.
I really don't like people watching on my bulges.