Bradboy

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Imagine that you are on the beach, lying on your towel and few realy hot guys are playing in water near you and you got hard. What you do? How do you hide it?

aquadude

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I keep laying down on my towel and getting the tan that I want and I don't bother hiding it, if they are straight they wont notice and if they do notice they wont do anything about it, if they are gay and they like it, then they will approach me, or at least that is how I look at it.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
It wasn't for the same reason as you described but it was my ex girlfriend who found it amusing to rub it up and down a bit to get me hard, It was a busy beach and I was wearing lycra cycling shorts so it was impossible to hide my excitement.
Digging a hole in the sand and tanning my back was the only solution.:smile:

hungdude23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i always tend to get hard out in the sun the rays just have that effect that makes everything feel allllllriiiiiight. people just tend to glance and smile, little girls stare and giggle

freesnake54

Just Browsing
Media
If I had a bunch of towels or clothes I'd just make a pile on me. If not I'd probably just turn on my side and bend my legs up. Might not totally hide it but would at least not attract too much attention.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
If I got a stiffy on the beach, I would tuck in in my waist band, sit up or just roll over... Unless I am at a nude beach, there could be kids around, and they don't need to see me erect.

Perhaps, I would just go in the water.... cool off.:rolleyes: