Getting hard-ons at the gym?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by BIGdkluver, Nov 8, 2006.

1. BIGdkluver

Gold Member

Can anyone help me with this problem?

I tend to get erections while I'm working out at my local gym. I wear short gym shorts, and if I'm working out on the stationery bike or the stair-machine, I soon find myself getting a raging hard-on! I'm not really "trying" to get one. I'm not thinking any sexy thoughts or anything, but I guess it's just the feel of my big penis moving around inside my bulging jock strap.

Often I have to hold the towel in front of me when I get off the machine in order to "hide" my growing problem when I walk to the men's locker room.

Anyone else have this problem? I'd really appreciate some advice, guys!
    Thanks! :smile:

2. BigA

BigA New Member

I'd say you're not working out hard enough (no pun intended). Really push it on the bike, and i bet you'll be too winded to get wood.

3. BigA

BigA New Member

sorry for double post

4. hardarms

hardarms Member

Albums:
    Man wish I could help you! Doesn't happen all the time,but does fromtime to time...best thing to do is carry a towel around in front of you!

5. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

The only time I got an erection at the gym was when three younger guys that came together to the gym to work out, keep looking at my cock in the shower. Started to get a spongie but since we were the only ones in the shower, I didn't try to hide it. Never happened since. Got used to being stared at in the shower.

6. invisibleman

Gold Member

Well, when you work out sometimes you get a healthy hormone boost or "whore"- mone boost. Some places get more blood rush. I remember when I used to work out at the gym. I used to hate it because I would get sooo unbelievably horny afterwards.

Suggestions:
    1. Try wearing different workout undergarments and workout clothes. Sometimes it is the material of the clothing that stimulates your penis and makes it hard.
    2. Maybe jerkoff and come or have sex with your sex partner (maybe twice) before going to the gym. I think that would help relieving any unwanted "stiffies" at the gym.

7. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

Jerk off before you go to the gym.

8. fri2219

fri2219 Member

If you still have enough in the tank to get an erection, you're not working out with enough intensity.

Push yourself to just short of barfing. That'll cut down on Woody.

:puke:

9. dudepiston

dudepiston New Member

Bad advice alert! Bad advice alert! :)

Truly, I would PAY to have this problem. Just cover it up, or wear roomier athletic shorts or even sweats. Get an athletic jacket & wrap it around your mid-section, that should do it.

10. thedude111

thedude111 New Member

I was remodeling a home for an older woman. She was going to the GYM... and said it was sad that so many guys openly allowed themselves to go around with Erections or semi erections. She said it was when they were trying to impress one another. Alot of gays went there. Her own instructor would get erection away from her across the room around other guys. She fianlly stopped going, to bad too. I use to go to the gym. And even in high school where erections were almost a constant. I still never had erections openly in front of other people or students. Nor did I ever notice anyone tenting out their shorts. It does sound as if your not fucussing on the job or pumping iron... but pumping something else! :)

11. weylun

weylun New Member

Albums:
    Well, you are gay.... lol

Just kidding. I get hardon not just in gym but in other public places as well. I got hardon before I got the test for sexual disease 'cause just the idea of a man touching my cock is... I guess hot. Luckily the guy who was doing the test was a pretty flaming-skinny gay guy that sort of turned me off and it was painful as hell to put that thing in my pee hole!!!!

You probably look around too much when you work out. lol

12. Late Knight

Late Knight New Member

Albums:
    Here's an idea... have you ever though about working out in swim trunks? That way when and if you get a hardon you could go just jump in the pool for a few laps and cool "down". I've done that for the same reason as you... and it worked. Besides, we are able to afford the shinkage with no problem.

13. danmilan

danmilan Member

well boys, i wish all of u embarrassedly hard dudes went to my gym where 99% are as str8 as a die! However, reading this thread i was wondering... shouldn't the food&drug admin be alerted? maybe there's something going on in the food chain that's provoking all these hard-ons in the younger generation... or is it just this site attracts those that get the stiffies. S'pose so - like the other day the guys who could self-suck seemed like the majority!

14. B_BonerPS

B_BonerPS New Member

Albums:
    I really don't see a problem with springin a boner at the gym or anywhere else. Why does a male need to be embarrased by a natural function? Maybe I view this differently than a straight man but you can call me BONER PROUD as I love the feel of my boner. I get hardons almost always in a public place like a gym or urinal. Not really to attract but it just happens. I never could control a rising boner.

15. thizz101

thizz101 Member

Today I was at the gym and this man had a boner. It was strange because he didnt look like he knew. It wasnt very big though.

16. Boobalaa

Gold Member

:smile: yeah..i can feel guys checking me out in the shower and sauna also..I've never got a full hard-on, just alot of semi's..enough to make it twitch and move when i want to..to give those watching me a signal that I'm aware..I'm pretty careful in a public health club..I've seen some raving flamers come and go..I mean..really blantantly with no respect..:biggrin1:

17. needthesupport

needthesupport New Member

Been in the gym for over 7 years religiously and never had an erection on the workout floor, ever.

18. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    jerk off while at the gym

19. EddieAztek

EddieAztek New Member

Albums:
    Jacking off after a good workout and you alone in that shower? You damn right. Never in the morning and never before I'm working out, but yes I've done it.

20. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    umm can i get some applause here ***applause***

Draft saved Draft deleted