Getting her to do Kegels??

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Mrlessthan10inch, Jan 8, 2009.

1. Mrlessthan10inch

Mrlessthan10inch New Member

I'm seeing a wonderful woman that has given birth to three kids. She is very attractive,nice and enjoys sex all the time. The slight problem is that her vagina isn't that tight on the inside. I'm never encountered this issue before and wondered how other people talk about it with their lovers? Would kegels help or is it just the birth canal is large?
    I'm about 8x5.5 so,I'm decently sized but I just can't seem to get the job done. TIA

2. Gordon025

Gordon025 New Member

There is a ton of info if you Google Kegelmaster 2000. That is one of the exercise devices, and probably the best for the really ambitious woman. It uses springs to provide resistance to the PC muscle being exercised, just as in weight training any muscle. By putting in the springs in different combinations, the range of resistance is enormous - from a fraction of a pound to just under eight pounds.

Men - How would you like to have your cock squeezed with an 8 pound grip? I've been there, and it's the closest thing to going to heaven that I know of.

But if she is skittish about starting with some 'device,' there are ways to exercise the PC without the use of any resistance device. The training is much slower and not as effective, but it's better than nothing.

There are other PC exercise devices also. I just feel that the Kegelmaster is the big daddy- the best of all.

Draft saved Draft deleted