Getting hit on by married men

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah, Aug 4, 2008.

1. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

A while ago now i was out for the night with friends. We had just walked into the bar when a older gentleman asked me to come and speak to him and his friends. I excused myself from my friends and went over to his table. I kind of new what was happening but thought they were nice, polite guys so why not have a quick chat with them.

When i got to their table it suddenly got very uncomfortable and very apparent that they were a group of married men away from their wives (and families) on a business trip. Suddenly i felt like a sitting duck as i had the entire group trying to convince me i should spend the night with one of the not totally unattractive but very middle age and somewhat shy in a cute way guys. Needless to say i did however politely get the hell out of there as quickly as i could.

The thing is though, It got me thinking does a situation like that ever turn out for the guy and he gets his one-night-stand or is it just males ego's having fun. Because i kind of got the idea if i had of said yes they all would have shit themselves in amazement and not known what to do

But why would anyone think an approach like that would be successful?

2. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

well, what do you think would have happened if you say " yes" ?

3. D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp New Member

Considering their approach was to tell you the guy in question was married (unless he just forgot to take off his ring and you had the presence of mind to check.. either way..) I'd say you're right. They wouldn't have known what to do if you said yes.

4. Iscream

Iscream Active Member

They've read too many sex stories where a hot hot hot young babe (usually 34DD and a bj queen who craves anal) falls for a middle aged guy who has not been with a 20 yr old since Reagan was President. They have hot sex, he cums 4x in one night even though he is 45 and then he goes to his meeting the next morning. Who is at the meeting? The babe from last night! OMG, who wudda thought?

Oh well... read and jo. It's the best most of em will do.

5. thorprep

thorprep Member

Albums:
    LOL! Did that happen to you, too!?!?!

6. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Lee. You must use caution when you go out. You forget how beautiful you are. Must i remind you?:wink::biggrin1:

7. Captain Elephant

Captain Elephant Active Member

Albums:
    Lee, you did the right thing. Unfortunately, I know too many of the married wandering kind, and had you said yes, I doubt seriously that they would have turned tail and run. Most likely if Mr Shy said no there would have been a replacement in a heartbeat.

Maybe it's my part of the woods, but there are a lot of old married farts in my business who do a lot of traveling and step out of their vows every chance they get.

8. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sounds like a bet was made at the same time as well. I've known groups of guys who did that. Not the kind of people I spent a lot of time with.

Reminds me of a gent, about fifty with a beer guy and a stagger and slur trying to pick up a very attractive 23 year old something or other.

She spent a lot of time trying not to laugh...

9. Principessa

Gold Member

Cause regardless of height they are all boys and don't have a freaking clue how to treat or approach a woman.:cool:

10. TwasBrillig

TwasBrillig Member

And sometimes oafs like that don't realize how much they may be embarrassing to the people they're with. I've seen that too often in my business travels.

11. Iscream

Iscream Active Member

I am male and have not been hit on in a bar. As you see from my post, I know the difference between fantasy and reality. :smile:

12. Principessa

Gold Member

Getting hit on by a married man is always creepy IMO. It also makes me wonder what I did or said to make him think my moral compass is as broken as his.:confused::eek::frown1:

13. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    a few harsh facts:

some human beings are quite slimy
    many married men will flirt and some will cheat
    same goes for many married women

LEE M: I'd bet the farm that had you said yes, one of those jokers would have done the dirty deed.

14. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hey, I asked you for a date and you said no. Is that creepy? (Of course, on line you can just really ignore me real easily....)

15. xxuxu

xxuxu Active Member

Albums:
    I was once hit on by a married woman, being obviously married myself. Not quite so brazenly--she wanted to get a quick bite while we waited for the delayed train. So maybe it was nothing but I doubt it. :smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted