getting hit on

about How often do you get hit on (by anyone, male or female)

• every day

Votes: 14 17.7%
  • once a week

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • once a month

Votes: 13 16.5%
  • 6 times a year or less

Votes: 10 12.7%
  • never (male)

Votes: 13 16.5%
  • every day

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • once a week

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • once a month

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • 6 times a year or less

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • never (female)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't answer because I don't know what you mean by "hit on". Or I'm not perceptive enough to know I'm getting hit on. Girls in real life never overtly hit on me. They never ask me out. Sometimes they will smile or try to start a conversation, but pretty shy in general around me. Depending on the situation I'm never sure if that qualifies as being hit on.

As far as I see it, if a strange girl just starts talking to you, you are getting hit on.

If a dude calls you beautiful, or baby, you got hit on.

If anybody asks if you think they would be a good fuck, or for your number you got hit on.

my freinds say i scowl to much, and Im not mad!
Lately, I've been worried and stressed, and I think it has made me wrinkle my forehead a bit, which lifts my eyebrows, which makes me look less angry, and more compassionate, I think that may be the reason why in the past month I have been hit on four times. Before then, it was maybe once every one or two months.

I was actually expecting a bunch of people say "I go to bars/clubs every friday, and get hit on alot...."

B_boynextdoorkpt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have been hit on twice here in London, its like European men are more relaxed about it. Both were beyond hot, and its funny, but when the first guy flirted with me, I asked him, like shocked, "are you flirting with me?" he was like whatever, lol so I do not know if he was or not!

Balljunkie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It depends. When I go out by myself, I get hit on more. If I go out with my friends, not so much. That could be due to a friend that is usually all over me like he is my boyfriend. And then he comes and stands between me and the guy that I am talking to. I know he likes me, but gotdamn.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It depends. When I go out by myself, I get hit on more. If I go out with my friends, not so much. That could be due to a friend that is usually all over me like he is my boyfriend. And then he comes and stands between me and the guy that I am talking to. I know he likes me, but gotdamn.
LOL. The next time you and your friends are out and the guy that likes you is "all in your life" and you get a flirtatious look for someone across the room or walking by just yell out at the top your lungs, "We're not together. I know him but we're not together. You can talk to me." Sounds cruel, but some things you just have to nip in the bud.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i get flirtatious smiles once in a while. the occassional friendly conversation pops up every now and then too, but for some reason guys never ask for my number. more than anything, i get obnoxious cat calls. it especially happens when i'm driving in traffic or if i'm walking down the street.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Nope...I don't believe that:smile:

Bullshit meter just hit Defcon 1

:biggrin1:

Nope. While I partake in internet flirting often, it's not the same thing as being hit on.
I've complimented in person twice in my life. Once was from an old, male short-term neighbour, who commented that I had a nice skin tone when I was 10 or 11. The other was from a schoolmate who said I styled my hair well in a half-serious/half-making fun way, when I was 15 or 16.

Edit: Actually, make that three. Snoozan (a member here) told me that I could get away with wearing yellow - which few men could. :smile:

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Nope. While I partake in internet flirting often, it's not the same thing as being hit on.
I've complimented in person twice in my life. Once was from an old, male short-term neighbour, who commented that I had a nice skin tone when I was 10 or 11. The other was from a schoolmate who said I styled my hair well in a half-serious/half-making fun way, when I was 15 or 16.

Edit: Actually, make that three. Snoozan (a member here) told me that I could get away with wearing yellow - which few men could. :smile:
Now, that's a trifecta! We can put that in the time capsule!:wink: I bet bliss hits on you all of the time, doesn't she?

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The other was from a schoolmate who said I styled my hair well in a half-serious/half-making fun way, when I was 15 or 16.
I've seen that pic. Long, wavy dark hair? I'll bet people were staring and you didn't even know it.

Now, that's a trifecta! We can put that in the time capsule!:wink: I bet bliss hits on you all of the time, doesn't she?
Whenever the opportunity presents itself. :biggrin1:

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As far as I see it, if a strange girl just starts talking to you, you are getting hit on.

If a dude calls you beautiful, or baby, you got hit on.

If anybody asks if you think they would be a good fuck, or for your number you got hit on.
In that case, I rarely get "strange" girls that just start talking to me. I usually have to initiate a conversation, but then I never know if a girl likes me or she is just being polite to continue talking to me. No one ever asks if I'm a good fuck or for my number. I seem to get girls smiling at me pretty often. If I count that as being hit on, then that's about once a week. If a girl does start talking to me, I usually won't flirt back quickly enough and she will think I'm not interested and give up. I need to get better at flirting back so I don't give the impression I'm not interested.