Getting in shape to self suck

sweetnlow

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Join the group named, suck your own cock this is a good starting place if you are interested in learning how to suck your own cock

sweetnlow

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am your average 6-foot 190 pounds guy that is 50 years old. I wasn't born extra flexible or double jointed , I just realized that if my body was at its maximum flexibility that I can do it . Yes I have a 9inch cock and that certainly helps , but I found out that after first reaching the head and after a week later you can get about a half inch of shaft , and from that point you get to feel out your sweet spot and going down further at that point is not a problem or very uncomfortable , after two or three weeks of being able to go down on it then you can comfortably stay down on it off and on like I do sometimes a couple of hours. My point is Even If I Only Had a 5-inch cock I can still get a couple of inches in my mouth. If you have not had any serious back injuries and are not overweight it should not take you very long at all.

sweetnlow

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am your average 6-foot 190 pounds guy that is 50 years old. I wasn't born extra flexible or double jointed , I just realized that if my body was at its maximum flexibility that I can do it . Yes I have a 9inch cock and that certainly helps , but I found out that after first reaching the head and after a week later you can get about a half inch of shaft , and from that point you get to feel out your sweet spot and going down further at that point is not a problem or very uncomfortable , after two or three weeks of being able to go down on it then you can comfortably stay down on it off and on like I do sometimes a couple of hours. My point is Even If I Only Had a 5-inch cock I can still get a couple of inches in my mouth. If you have not had any serious back injuries and are not overweight it should not take you very long at all.
It's not a question of are you capable, it is a matter of learning the correct way. The flexibility and workout I get has improved MyHealth and makes me feel better overall, especially down there

Ponto

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Alice Springs (Northern Territory, Australia)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whether you are tall or short, your proportions of your body parts would be similar, head to waist, waist to crotch, so on. It sounds like a poor excuse. My old man said that everyone is the same size horizontally, will as far as self sucking, your ability to do so is the same as mine.

Reactions: sweetnlow

sweetnlow

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Whether you are tall or short, your proportions of your body parts would be similar, head to waist, waist to crotch, so on. It sounds like a poor excuse. My old man said that everyone is the same size horizontally, will as far as self sucking, your ability to do so is the same as mine.
What sounds like a poor excuse, you are correct

sweetnlow

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
what people don't understand is that our bodies are generally the same and so is our flexibility. They also don't realize that they are only using about 70% if they're capable flexibility if that much I would say that is if you're in halfway decent shape

nokia88

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good luck :) So you will go to a gym and ask for a self suck workout plan? :)
I once shot my load in my own mouth because i could not reach it (missing a few inches)

sweetnlow

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Good luck :) So you will go to a gym and ask for a self suck workout plan? :)
I once shot my load in my own mouth because i could not reach it (missing a few inches)
I said that wrong it sounds like I'm getting in shape to self suck. I'm already in shape and self suck. Maybe I should have title how to get in shape to self suck. It's not really learning to self suck it is learning how to become flexible without injuries just like how to workout with free weights without injuries.

Reactions: nokia88

sweetnlow

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I said that wrong it sounds like I'm getting in shape to self suck. I'm already in shape and self suck. Maybe I should have title how to get in shape to self suck. It's not really learning to self suck it is learning how to become flexible without injuries just like how to workout with free weights without injuries.
well, if you shot your load in your mouth is sounds like you would like to suck your own dick. if you're that close you shouldn't have any problem doing it with a little work. actually cumming with it in your mouth is completely different and totally awesome hope you get to experience it there shouldn't be any reason why you can't. Also, it is easy to Edge and actually get cum to ejaculate out without having an orgasm, when this happens it's totally awesome

ManTubeula

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this thread brings me back to the days when i couldn't wait to get back from school and suck myself crazy. I remember the first time I tried...a group of us discussed a video circulating the web in the early days of the WWW where a guy sucked his own cock. I was well versed in my own perversion at this point but had never even thought of this as a possibility. I hurried home with one singular goal. I got in the tub, let my wet cock snake up my slim frame .. i threw my legs over my head and to my surprise, a hard dick slammed right on my chin... i expected more effort..i remember the connection of cock to mouth...that i was giving myself pleasure. I remember trying to get more than the head in...losing more and more flexibility as I started putting on more mature muscle..the fun of having this secret..the irony of developing such a delicious looking tube steak...the frustration of seeing your rigid meat muscle so close and yet so far. I don't really kink for it much anymore but it is nice to reminisce. best of luck @sweetnlow

figgnewton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmm, I like my Cock sucked and balls hummed on. I don't think i can stretch that far SOOOooo my wife does it for me and that's much easier and love watching her. I tried in my early teen yrs when I was really flexible but could just lick the tip and cum on my face. Gave up on it and looked for a girl to do it and they also look prettier cock cleaning.

sweetnlow

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
this thread brings me back to the days when i couldn't wait to get back from school and suck myself crazy. I remember the first time I tried...a group of us discussed a video circulating the web in the early days of the WWW where a guy sucked his own cock. I was well versed in my own perversion at this point but had never even thought of this as a possibility. I hurried home with one singular goal. I got in the tub, let my wet cock snake up my slim frame .. i threw my legs over my head and to my surprise, a hard dick slammed right on my chin... i expected more effort..i remember the connection of cock to mouth...that i was giving myself pleasure. I remember trying to get more than the head in...losing more and more flexibility as I started putting on more mature muscle..the fun of having this secret..the irony of developing such a delicious looking tube steak...the frustration of seeing your rigid meat muscle so close and yet so far. I don't really kink for it much anymore but it is nice to reminisce. best of luck @sweetnlow