Getting in the Backdoor -- need advice

jmm: Am 9 x 5.25 cut, large head. Would like to have anal sex (with a woman) but have had limited success getting any of my past gf's (more than a few) to take it in the backdoor. Can anybody give me some advice on getting her to try; tips on sucessfully getting it in; any tips from women on how it feels to have a slightly larger penis in the backdoor?

rivertowncowboy: Lots of lubrication - lots and lots - makes it much easier.

Also consider having her sit on top of you and control the entry - that way she will take it as she can.

wvu_kerq: Okay, biggest piece of advice I can give you: find girls that like anal! If your gf doesn't wanna do it then, sorry charlie, you're not gonna get it!
Here are some points to consider having a rebuttal to if you have to fight with your gf about it:
-it's messy
-it'll hurt
-it wont get me off
-its gross
-it wrong
-its a 'one way street'
-its illeagl (in most states anything other than missionary sex is illegal, don't believe me, check the books... they don't enforce it 9 times ouf ten, but still...)
-i wont like it
-it'll hurt to poop
-my friends will laugh at me

The list goes on... No, these aren't all legitimate excuses, hell none of them may be, but it's up to you to find A) a girl who likes it or B) good rebuttals to all these arguments. Maybe have her talk to some of your gay friends or some of her friends that have done it and liked it.

Lionessindc: IM a girl and i love anal, my ex husband was just over 8 inches and we did it weekly

start slow
lick her ass, play with her ass, start with small dildos or vibes and fingers slowly working up to thigns about the size of your ass. this will prob take a few weeks.

then you will know when the time is right. also check out Tristan Toraminos website

http://www.puckerup.com/anal_advisor/anal.htm
great advice there.

Lioness :-*

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=wvu_kerq link=board=sex;num=1056626784;start=0#2 date=06/27/03 at 04:32:53]
-its illeagl (in most states anything other than missionary sex is illegal, don't believe me, check the books...
[/quote]

As of yesterday, NOT ANYMORE! ;D

I can't really give any advice about persuading women to give it a try. I date guys, and it's usually assumed that it'll happen.

Longhornjok: [quote author=wvu_kerq link=board=sex;num=1056626784;start=0#2 date=06/27/03 at 04:32:53]
Here are some points to consider having a rebuttal to if you have to fight with your gf about it:[/quote]
And some potential replies...

[quote author=wvu_kerq link=board=sex;num=1056626784;start=0#2 date=06/27/03 at 04:32:53]-it's messy[/quote]Ya need to plan ahead on this one and maybe do a little sani-flush-type-deal, if ya know what I mean (hint: it involves a hot water bottle and a long tube)

[quote author=wvu_kerq link=board=sex;num=1056626784;start=0#2 date=06/27/03 at 04:32:53]-it'll hurt[/quote]Well, yeah it might, but with your size, she'll prolly have that concern with any other orifice, too

[quote author=wvu_kerq link=board=sex;num=1056626784;start=0#2 date=06/27/03 at 04:32:53]-it wont get me off[/quote]Ok, well, I won't make the obvious retort that if every woman stopped having sex with any guy who didn't always get her off...

[quote author=wvu_kerq link=board=sex;num=1056626784;start=0#2 date=06/27/03 at 04:32:53]-its gross[/quote]See #1

[quote author=wvu_kerq link=board=sex;num=1056626784;start=0#2 date=06/27/03 at 04:32:53]-it wrong[/quote]If it feels good (and you're both consenting adults), do it

[quote author=wvu_kerq link=board=sex;num=1056626784;start=0#2 date=06/27/03 at 04:32:53]-its a 'one way street'[/quote]Take the sign down and make it 2-way

[quote author=wvu_kerq link=board=sex;num=1056626784;start=0#2 date=06/27/03 at 04:32:53]-its illeagl (in most states anything other than missionary sex is illegal, don't believe me, check the books... they don't enforce it 9 times ouf ten, but still...)[/quote]See DMW's response above

[quote author=wvu_kerq link=board=sex;num=1056626784;start=0#2 date=06/27/03 at 04:32:53]-i wont like it[/quote]You won't know that until you try it. If you don't, then ya know ya don't wanna do it again.

[quote author=wvu_kerq link=board=sex;num=1056626784;start=0#2 date=06/27/03 at 04:32:53]-it'll hurt to poop[/quote]Only if he's still in you at the time (which, btw, is not going to do much for him either)

[quote author=wvu_kerq link=board=sex;num=1056626784;start=0#2 date=06/27/03 at 04:32:53]-my friends will laugh at me[/quote]If you are inviting your friends over to watch you have sex, you can't expect to control their responses. :D

wvu_kerq: *tips hat to Longhornjok* :)
Like I said there are responces to those arguments, some of the arguments are lame and there are also women who like anal and are perfectly willing to do it. It's just that some women dont like it. I wouldn't say most women, but I haven't personally interveiwed "most women" so I can't make that judgement call. ;)

sammygirly: Um, I would say that if you have to argue it out at all that it isn't gonna happen LOL. Also, if she thinks it's dirty GOING IN...I'm doubting she's gonna jump at an enema. If she's tense, aint gonna work. She has to WANT to - sorry you can't force this one.

If she wants to and it hurts it's most likely because she tenses up and the earlier advice of starting with small dildo, eggs and plugs is the best way to get her used to the sensation - and thereby more relaxed when you attempt entry.

Good luck!

bustyredhead: Considering how I was eventually convinced, I guess the best advice is to get your girl so hot that she's going to kill a kitten just because your voice is turning her on so much... uhm... there's gotta be a better way to say that, but I can't think of it. :)

- Nene (Doesn't Kill Kittens)

gigantikok: wow, that totally flew over my head, lol.

In regards to anal, never understood why guys liked it so much. It kinda grosses me out, and I definately don't want to be putting my tounge down there either. I figure i'm thick enough for a vagina to always feel like anal sex.

bustyredhead: Unfortunately, I can't use an excuse of blood not being able to go to my brain to explain that post. lol Anyways, what I realize I meant was that if you want something, sometimes the easiest way to get it is to get the other person to want to give it to you. Like paying it forward, or in advance.

- Nene (Saving Her Own Ass For 20 Years)

Trackers: I was just wondering wvu_kerq, whether or not you have tried it at all. From my experience it is not as pleasurable as normal intercourse, and it actually feels like you have just taken a shit. It's only something that can be tried every once in a while. And like everyone else has said in this thread, that when you try it and she won't relax, then don't continue, because it can actually be quite painful. But then again it may also depend on your partner's dick size too. Also in my experience, I waited a while b4 taking a shit, and when I did , I could barely feel a thing. But I not saying that it's bad, just that it only suits a few people.

sammygirly: Nene,
I got an email once that showed two adorable kittens running for their lives from two monsters and the caption said:

"Every time you masturbate, God kills a kitten"

So it became an inside joke amongst us girls, "Phew! Look at HIM! Excuse me, I need to go kill a kitten" LMAO.

-sammy (Been killing kittens for ages)

bustyredhead: (Quick note: Because Tripod sucks, copy the URL's into your browser address bar and hit enter, or else they won't work.)

lol @ Sammy - If that were true, I suspect we may both need to watch out for the SPCA. lol Anyways, I'd only masturbate for puppies if they were Golden Retrievers. Most dogs kinda suck.

- Nene (Is Dating A "Golden Retriever")

aussiechick63: Longhornjok, your advice gave me quite a giggle, always appreciated.

I agree with the girls. If she doesn't want it she isn't going to relax the muscles and you will not get in without causing huge amounts of pain and or ripping.
You will not change her mind, not as a general rule anyway.

If God kills a kitten every time we masturbate then we need to start protecting them. Hell they must be nearly extinct by now, just from the people that come in here.
He will have to start on other animals soon.

Tracey (who cares about kittens anyway)

Trackers: wvu_kerq: I kinda guessed you haven't tried it. I understand why you would feel that way, because I felt reluctant at first too. Then I thought to myself, "I'll never know unless I try it".

"Curiousity killed the cat"

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
8)All I can add is take your time! If you can't get in, don't stress it. As a bi male, I have taken some big ones in my ass and if you are not ready, it ain't going in. I love anal sex with my girlfriend, but since I am thick, it is not an everyday thing. I eat her out while playing with her ass(one finger). As she gets close to orgasm, her ass starts to relax and I can get two or more fingers in there. I can get four fingers in her if I take my time and make her cum over and over. After four fingers, even the biggest dick will slide in. In return have her play with your ass so you can understand what it takes and how it feels. I think we need more ass fucking. ::)