Getting in the Backdoor -- need advice

throb919: So how does "raining cats and dogs" figure into this...?!

Really interested to hear the ladies' take on anal. As one of DMW & Sammy's infamous ass pirates, it's always been a "given" (or "taken"). But boys have the advantage of prostate stimulation (arguably the most erogenous zone a guy has) and can (TMI?) achieve orgasm (over and over...!) just from...uh...y'know...being plowed and pounded...especially by a man of...well...shall we say? membership qualification. (Definitely TMI, huh?!)

I concur with everybody on: 1) Relax! and 2) Lots of lube. The lube needs to be really wet and slippery; Vaseline isn't good. Nothin' "pasty"; you want lots of sliding. And maybe I shouldn't "go there," but as 3) or maybe it's 1-a): Poppers. Always give me an instant wide-on. Okay, this is way, w-a-y TMI...!

Trackers: As I posted before, I am one of those females, who has tried it. I find it less pleasurable than vaginal intercourse, but what I really want to know is, how does anal sex feel for the guys? I would love to read some of the descriptions, should anyone happen to post.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
:eek: Anal sex for a guy. Well it feels good if its done right. I know that I like the feel of a large cock up my ass because it just triggers all the right nerves. I can't cum just from anal, but I cum real hard if I get blown or jack off while getting fucked.

Trackers: geo8x6: How does one manage to give you anal correctly? What kind of techniques would they use? Your response sounds interesting. I would like to know more, please continue.

tsctsc: I think the best is to start by have the receiving person be on top, so they can control the entry and speed. After adjusting and getting comfortable, you can move into any position you want.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
;) My favorite way to get ass fucked is to be on top. That way I can control how much & how fast. After I have loosened up, I can take it any which way. I have had some real big ones up there & I can tell you it wasn't easy. I like to be rimmed & slowly fingered till I open up. Then I lube up(lots & lots of lube) Then I climb on & enjoy. I love to ass fuck my GF, but I can only do it for about 15 min before she gets too sore. for those who have never taken it up the butt, you don't know what you are missing!

MYDEEPTHROAT: Speaking as a Gay Male who is used to taking some very large men in Anal Sex ...
Use LOTS of LUBRICATION!!!
Plan on lots of time ... playing with the anus ... making sure he or she is very arroused!!!
TAKE YOUR TIME!!!
If it takes an hour to get the head in ... thats just how long you must spend!!!
TIME ... PATIENCE ... TRUST!!!!
Lay side by side ...
Let your partner back into it ... at their own pace ...
If they experience pain STOP ... withdraw for a few minutes ...
Then gradually ease it in again ...
You want to get your partner so Turned On that they really WANT you in them !!!!
Once you get over the hurdle of getting the head in ... you'll have an easier time of it ...
Not FULL penetration maybe ... but you can gradually increase the depth as you partner becomes accustomed to you inside of them ...
Maybe you'll only be getting in the 1st half for the 1st few times ... but it does get easier with time ...
Patience ... Trust ... and A LOT OF LUBE ...

Even now ... if my partner is REALLY BIG ... it takes me a minute or 2 to get used to him ... then I can start screaming HARDER ... HARDER ... until he's wasted/exhausted ... :)

It can be done ... TIME ... PATIENCE ... LUBE ... TRUST ...

ItalianStallion: My fiance and I did it once it took a whole lot of lube, and I had to go really slow during penetration. Once I was in she could only take about half my length, but it was fun and I enjoyed, she said it made her feel nasty, and she doesn't want to do it again, but that doesn't bother me at all.

jammach: Well, as a gay man of some experience, with taking large dicks, as well as large dildos, there are some useful practical things you can do.

Relaxing the anal opening using lots of fingering / licking / massage / toy play will help. Also a lot of lubricants these days contain nonoxynol-9, which is a lot of people, me included, find is an irritant. It actually makes my anal muscles cramp up - best avoid it.

The trick to getting peneration depth, which with you hung guys on here, is a bit of a biggie, is the fact that there is a second sphincter about 8" or so into the anus. You have to learn how to relax to allow the dick to pass through the second sphincter. If you try and force it, it's very painful.

Playing with toys alone, so that you have full control over depth will help, with a little practise you'll teach the 2nd sphincter that it's not just one way and that things can go up too ;-)

Another thing that helps is poppers, or amyl nitrate as it's a muscle relaxant. It'll help your anal muscles relax easing initial entry as well as loosening the 2nd sphincter muscle. (You just sniff it up your nostril, it makes you feel a bit giddy for a few minutes but it's pretty effective)

Just to give you an example of what's possible after practise and some experience, Doc Johnson make a "Dick Rambone" dildo which has an inertible length of about 13" and a girth of 7", I can take the whole thing to the balls and fuck myself on it ;-)

Lastly, you can't be too clean. Douching before anal sex will help you relax as you won't be anxious about being "dirty" back there. However, douching itself can irritate the anal lining, so leave a few hours before a good clean out and getting down to it. Warm water with a small amount of salt in there may also help reduce the possible irritation from douching.

Oh, if anyone is interested in further advice, feel free to ask. i also live in Edinburgh, Scotland if anyone is interested ;-)

aussiechick63: In my opinion, from what I have read here, you need to do it the same for a female as for a male.
Lots of lube, lots of patience and make sure she's relaxed.
Anal sex is awesome, I love the way it feels.
Definitely a huge turnon when done right.

Hung11by6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey dudes, thanks for the info... I think I'm just too damn big to go in the ass. I've watched the videos of dudes my size gettin their freak on that way but the first problem is just letting them know thatz where I intend to put this dick. Usually I get either howls of , "you aren't going near my ass with that..." or "I don't want to wear a diaper for the rest of my life..."

I did get my head in a long time ago and she was hollerin so bad the neighbors came to her door to see if she was okay. Don't worry though... I am gonna find someone that can ride my dick one of these days.