getting in too deep?

robroy5044

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My dick isn't all that big: it's slender, about 7" long and has very little corona around the head. It looks like a bullet, only curved a little upward. I like to please my partner and with some practice and patience I can find the sweet-spot and drive her crazy - but when I get close to getting off, it's all about ME. I like to thrust hard and deep; if I could more of myself in I wouldn't stop until I was in up to my armpits. When I can feel my balls tighten and I start sweating and breathing heavily the world ceases to exist and it's just me, my cock and balls and we're going for the gold. This does not particularly please my partner and she's complained more than once that she thinks I've bruised her. She has a short vaginal barrel and the ob-gyn says her uterus is tipped -whatever that means. A couple of weeks ago I was "going for the gold" and just before cumming I felt something give way and I went in all the way. It was as exciting as hell and I just kept pushing in as I shot my load. Well, she freaked and screamed for me to pull out NOW. I did. She wasn't hurt, but was like a crazy woman. I apparently breached the cervix and ejaculated into her womb. Her doc says nothing is damaged but that we need to be more careful. This has translated into her not letting me fuck her; I've been trying to get her off by finger fucking her and eating her pussy and she's trying to jack me off and lick the head of my dick. It's not working for me. ANY SUGGESTIONS?

K

kundalinikat

You did not breach her cervix or enter her womb. The cervix is actually on the top/front side of the vagina very near the end, not actually at the end. Sometimes (esp. when a girl is really aroused) the cervix lifts up a little more out of the way so then there's a little cul-de-sac that's usually sort of blocked off by the sensitive cervix, which is now 'available' for the poking. And that's the deepest part of a woman, congratulations :)

robroy5044

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Thanks - now I'm confused about why she doesn't want to fuck, if I'm not actually "going" someplace I shouldn't. May be time to re-evaluate the relationship...

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks - now I'm confused about why she doesn't want to fuck, if I'm not actually "going" someplace I shouldn't. May be time to re-evaluate the relationship...

no way, your not going someplace you shouldn't go-it feels amazing when a man hits that culde-sak. even if her uterus is tipped, thats really not a big deal, she might get back aches from it is all, not a big deal. its a very intense orgasm when a man hits that sweet spot and she might not be ready, she might be scared of it. most men have no idea how to even do this, trust me, your great!

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I refuse to believe she went to an actual Gynecologist that stated you entered her uterus, hahaha. Either the MD is incompetent or she is simply lying - if you had pushed past her undilated cervix into her uterus there would have been intense cramping, blood, and all other kinds of gross shit.

Find a partner who is into getting banged out by a large cock, problem solved. :)

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
As everyone has said it is impossible for you to enter her womb. And if you have hit through and found her cul-de-sac then thats great for both of you because now you can go deeper and it is an amazing erogenous zone for her

However

The fact that you keep 'going for gold' even though you know it hurts her makes you an insensitive, selfish jerk

Marissa1

Just Browsing
Media
Well, everyone is different....as one can see by the various sizes and shapes on this website. So, it is no different for us women. We are all different in width & length. Two people have to adjust to each other when they become partners...and this is mostly for women as it happens biologically based on arousal and partner size. I disagree with the suggestions of dumping your partner...unless of course all you are interested in is your own sexual experience...but, of course that is not you because you say you like to please your partner! Good! You didn;t say which position you were in when this happened, but my guess is that it was missionary, which is the worst in this kind of situation because it creates more depth...which causes the pain. Doggy is also another one where it could be dicey for comfort if depth is an issue. My suggestion is to make sure she is completely relaxed and turned on....lots of foreplay. THis will help to moisten and relax the vagina. Then...maybe let her go on top...she can have the control of the depth. Side by side would be another good one. Well,right now the confidence of your partner is not good, as she is afraid of getting hurt again. Trust me, this is a painful thing to have happen!!! You will have to be patient with her, maybe just use the head the next time or two, ask her DURING it all how she is feeling,,,and NO sudden deep thrusts to surprise her. WIth patience of bringing her more confidence, when she knows you only want to please her and not hurt her any more, with adjustments, you both can have a rewarding sexual experience.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If she went to her Gynecologist and told the Dr what happened....a doctor would promptly explain to her how the cervix could not be penetrated by your penis and pull out the diagrams to explain this in detail. Whatever you did, if she didnt like it be more careful. Otherwise have her educate herself on her reproductive organs because it worries me when women think this is possible.

superslam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when having sex from behind, i have to hold the base of myself to stop from hurting the girl. it sucks becuase its my favorite position too

MTHgasm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no way, your not going someplace you shouldn't go-it feels amazing when a man hits that culde-sak. even if her uterus is tipped, thats really not a big deal, she might get back aches from it is all, not a big deal. its a very intense orgasm when a man hits that sweet spot and she might not be ready, she might be scared of it. most men have no idea how to even do this, trust me, your great!
well how do you do this with a huge cock?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My dick isn't all that big: it's slender, about 7" long and has very little corona around the head. It looks like a bullet, only curved a little upward. I like to please my partner and with some practice and patience I can find the sweet-spot and drive her crazy - but when I get close to getting off, it's all about ME. I like to thrust hard and deep; if I could more of myself in I wouldn't stop until I was in up to my armpits. When I can feel my balls tighten and I start sweating and breathing heavily the world ceases to exist and it's just me, my cock and balls and we're going for the gold. This does not particularly please my partner and she's complained more than once that she thinks I've bruised her. She has a short vaginal barrel and the ob-gyn says her uterus is tipped -whatever that means. A couple of weeks ago I was "going for the gold" and just before cumming I felt something give way and I went in all the way. It was as exciting as hell and I just kept pushing in as I shot my load. Well, she freaked and screamed for me to pull out NOW. I did. She wasn't hurt, but was like a crazy woman. I apparently breached the cervix and ejaculated into her womb. Her doc says nothing is damaged but that we need to be more careful. This has translated into her not letting me fuck her; I've been trying to get her off by finger fucking her and eating her pussy and she's trying to jack me off and lick the head of my dick. It's not working for me. ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Sweetie,

It sounds like Vaginismus. IT is an involuntary reaction to pain some women have. THeir vagina's can close so tight and with so much pain (Burning and stinging) that it is virtually impossible to have vaginal intercourse. Here check it out...

- Vaginismus.com

B_boynextdoorkpt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
OMG! I cant believe she said that. My mom is a traumatologist and she said this man and wife came into the hospital, very young and stupid, his wife is 8 months preg. and he said that when they had sex last week, the baby BIT HIS DICK! LOL
Mom laughed so hard. His wife was also afraid to swim anymore, she thought the baby would drown taht would would go up her pussy and drown the baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!