Getting into a woman's mind...

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Ramsey, May 15, 2009.

1. Ramsey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    So ladies, what do you think is going on in a girl's head when I she does the following?
    Prior back history, a girl I was dating said that she's only had intercourse with 2 guys, we'll call them A and B.
    Sometimes I'd have problem fitting my penis into her and I mentioned maybe getting some lube to help him out down there, so I asked if she's ever had to use this before.
    Her response is "heck no, except for this one guy C. He was too big and couldn't get it in"
    So I guess what I'm asking is... Why would a girl tell me she's only had sex with 2 guys, but then I find out later that clearly there was a third that she TRIED to have sex with? How many others out there just couldn't get it in so she says they didn't have sex (she's a tight fit to begin with I'll admit)? Should I just shut up and ignore it?

2. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Shut up and ignore it. She tried to have sex with him.. she couldn't. Therefore it doesn't count.

3. dolfette

Gold Member

couldn't get it in.

you count that as sex? because she doesn't.

4. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    It depends on each of your interpretations of the question.

You, like most, were actually asking how many people she's been intimate enough with to get naked and try to get his cock in her snatch.

She chose to answer with the number that actually succeeded. Or she flat-out lied to you.

5. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Oh FFS why do people have to analyze everything to the nth degree. Therein lies the problem. :rolleyes:

6. AlphaMale

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Isn't she complimenting you in this situation?

Guy 'C' couldn't get it in so she tried to use lube... and YOU can't get it in either so you need to use lube.

What was the problem again? :tongue:

7. D_Ellerby Eatsprick

D_Ellerby Eatsprick New Member

Please - numbers is irrelevant. Whether she's been on a date with 3 or 100 men or had sex with 2 or 100 men, who care. She's with you now.

8. nicenycdick

Gold Member

Albums:
    Is it really important to you how many men she's been with? Well...I can understand it she is 19 years old and the number is into six digits. But, otherwise...does it really matter that much? And does it matter how you compare to them? Enjoy the relationships you have on their own merits...or you won't have them for very long.

9. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I agree with this. If I TRIED to have sex with a guy but didn't succeed, then I didn't have sex with him.

10. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Technically was it sex yes or no? Why did she lie? Who cares.:wink: Its the past, let it go

11. Ramsey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    All true enough, thanks for the input.

12. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    There was once this guy I tried to fuck. He was nervous (or stoned, or something) and whenever we tried to get him into a condom, he went too soft. I got frustrated and went home to get myself off. I opted out of ever seeing him again. Between all those attempts, I sucked his dick, and he ate my pussy. So, sometimes, when I'm asked about my past partners I include him, and other times, I do not. It all depends on what I think the asker is really asking. At the end of the day, I never fucked that guy. And, perhaps, some times when I didn't include him I wasn't correctly answering exactly what the asker wanted to know. If that's true, deceit certainly wasn't my intent. Ramsey's girl could feel similarly. To be honest, though, I generally, on pure principle, refuse to give a potential partner any information in terms of numbers. I find it to be an irrelevant detail with the potential to create unnecessary drama.

Case in point, this thread. Look how much angst Ramsey was feeling! It seems you've gained some perspective, Dude. I hope you're feeling better, and will just enjoy your girlfriend, and your time together.

13. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Semantics, geez.

This reminds me of the movie Clerks when the GF says she has only had sex with 2 other guys, yet she has sucked off 36 different guys.

According to Bill Clinton, it is not sex!

14. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's not purely semantics, and if you don't like it, encourage proper vocabulary usage at every opportunity. When most people use the word sex, they are referring strictly to intercourse, and not to other types of sexual contact. Oral sex is not intercourse. Attempting intercourse is not intercourse.

15. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

:yup:

That's the thing - picking apart your partner's past history and analysing the way (s)he talks about every little thing is pointless. Why were you even asking had she used lube with a guy before? Why did you need to know that?

16. Rugbypup

Gold Member

Albums:
    Getting into a woman's mind?

Honestly, men have been avoiding that for years.

I ask you, who'd want to, lol.

:) I can already hear the trampling feet of the die hard feminists hunting me down.

17. Belly_Dancer

Belly_Dancer Member

Well, I'm anything but a feminist. But I do think a woman's mind is one of the sexiest places a man can be...often even more so than her body.

Yesterday I had a pussy too sore to fuck, an ass too constipated to fuck (I know, TMI), a mouth with a sore in the corner of it, and a wicked migraine. For all conceivable intents and purposes, my body was out of commission.

But my Master reminded me that two things never go out of service: my mind and my heart. And as he fell in love with me on this site based on things I had written, I'd say he fell in love with my mind as much as my body.

Back to the OP:

I agree with those who say your GF did not actually have sex with the 3rd guy. Talking about the number of past partners is always difficult. Only in my last two relationships have I had a partner who is man enough to take the truth, whatever it is, and however it evolves as I reveal more. In my mind I keep 3 vague lists...1) men I've had sex with, 2) men I've had sexual relations with but not actual intercourse 3) men I've had either or both with.

You can see how my number of past partners could vary, then, depending on which group(s) I include in a response to a question. If I'm forced to be specifically vague, I'll say it's between 15 and 50, which is true regardless of which group(s) I'm talking about. My husband, of course, knows more exact information than that, although I have to admit even I don't know for sure the exact numbers. I know that's bad, but I didn't write my sexual encounters down as they happened, and there were so many...

Perhaps you ought not worry too much about your GF's 2 or 3 guys, and just be glad the number for her is such that she can still remember what it is.

18. dolfette

Gold Member

seriously insecure.

19. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

OK I'll buy that. I reread the original post. They did specifically use the word intercourse.

But my point about the Clerks movie referance still holds true. What is sex?

20. Ramsey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Having been cheated on and having a girl leave me for someone else after we were engaged, I do admit I have some insecurities.

#20 Ramsey, May 17, 2009
    Last edited: May 17, 2009
Draft saved Draft deleted