getting it caught...or sitting on your wee

jefftheguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My member is so wide that when I take a leak sticking it through the zipper in my jeans... it gets pinched in the zipper teeth... ouch... there have been times I have fallen through the leg of my underwear and that can be so uncomfortable... and at times I have accidently sat on my penis and that can really hurt... especially when it squeezes against the nuts... does anyone else have pain???

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
jefftheguy said:
My member is so wide that when I take a leak sticking it through the zipper in my jeans... it gets pinched in the zipper teeth... ouch... there have been times I have fallen through the leg of my underwear and that can be so uncomfortable... and at times I have accidently sat on my penis and that can really hurt... especially when it squeezes against the nuts... does anyone else have pain???

Well Jeff, when your cock is 7 or more inches in girth and exceptionally long like yours and mine, some probs are bound to come up. I have trouble with my balls and cock riding a bicycle ( definitely need a jock) and I remember one time shutting a dresser drawer on about four inches of my soft swinging cock---talk about a flattened glans! Got my cock stuck in my zipper at Walmart recently... had to zip back down over skin and that really hurt! But you would agree ,I am sure, that the pleasure we get from living with huge meat far outweighs these little probs!:tongue:

Reactions: Allan S.

BJT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've sat on my balls a few times, thats never fun.

D_exal555

Just Browsing
Media
I think every guy has the need to "just let it hang" and lots of things get in the way. I certainly can't wear briefs and even boxers cause rubbing.

Growing up my older brother and I had a bedroom in a converted attic with a door that locked. Sometimes I'd use the opportunity to be totally naked for a while (especially after a summer day rubbing against stuff). Even sometimes after my brother got back I'd try to stay that way a little longer, lol!

BJT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
chico8 said:
Button fly pants are the only way to go. There's nothing worse than zipper scars.

I have been thinking of trying those 501's or whatever that are button up. Always scared zipping up commando

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've learned to pull my stuff up and usually with my left hand as I sit down, especially in this chair at the pc and when getting in my car. I might be seen sometimes getting in my car, but that's just tough if the onlooker doesn't approve. What ever makes my stuff happy, I always say.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
jefftheguy said:

Just checked out your "so wide" softie, jefftheguy, and must say that because of its width, I can understand how you sometimes get it caught. What is its girth when flaccid? As far as that goes, also how big around when erected, as well.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
uncut said:
The balls you have to be carefull My dick i like sitting on It feels good Sometimes i ride my own dick to get off ! Feels great

Well yeah big cock man, I buy into that thought... its those surprises when the dick squashes the balls that smarts.. like when flopping into a car seat!:cool:

Reactions: Allan S.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
uncut said:
The balls you have to be carefull My dick i like sitting on It feels good Sometimes i ride my own dick to get off ! Feels great:cool:

Now that's hot! Reminds me of when I lie on my back and stick my legs into the air and alternate crossing them for at least 30 times. I enjoy feeling my cock between my legs as I cross them and put extra tension on them to 'milk' my semi. All for staying healthy, of course.

jefftheguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
RoysToy said:
Just checked out your "so wide" softie, jefftheguy, and must say that because of its width, I can understand how you sometimes get it caught. What is its girth when flaccid? As far as that goes, also how big around when erected, as well.
I submitted an erect pic... it is not the biggest erection... I am almost 6 and a half in girth... and about seven inches in length... thanks for the comment... I would welcome more... honest ones please...

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks for the info., Jeff. I'm well aware of the 6.5 girth cock, since I've measured a friends's more than once and with the tape pulled as tightly as possible can no way get any less than that measure. Also, I know the special care it takes when putting the organ to use, whether during male or female sex. But, that being said, I suspect most of us would welcome having it hanging on us.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
donkeyboy9 said:
Well yeah big cock man, I buy into that thought... its those surprises when the dick squashes the balls that smarts.. like when flopping into a car seat!:cool:
Yes you are right I had this happen to me the other day Sex is great I like what i got But its uncomfortable sometimes

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dirty Videophile said:
Not sure which hurts worse......getting caught in a zipper or a sloppy sucker with new braces.:yikes:

I think the sloppy sucker has to rate numero uno! Mine got put out of commission for almost 6 weeks in May .... someone got mine wedged between their teeth and painfully scraped the shaft and injured the thick glans.:mad: I have been afraid to let anyone suck it except myself ever since!

Mr.Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
chico8 said:
Button fly pants are the only way to go. There's nothing worse than zipper scars.

Zipper scars, OUCH! I have never had an accident that bad, but have had my fair share of incidents. I have pretty big low hangers and have to watch out when wearing boxers or commando. I have sat on my balls or cock quite a few times. The worst is when you are with a woman and you have to try to hide the pain that you just felt. I don't really think that a woman wants to hear "Damn, I just sat on my cock!" I went out to dinner with a girl and her sister the other day and sat on my right nut. :eek: It was one of those stomach turning pains. Needless to say, I had a light dinner that night.