Getting it out while camping

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by dotball, Jan 15, 2011.

1. dotball

dotball Member

Albums:
    I might be in the wrong section here, but here goes:
    I like nuding up outdoors. It's soooo energising and sensual to feel the warmth of the sun on my whole body and the sensual massage of the water all over me.
    My neighbour has asked me to go camping, a little fishing by the river over night. Great, I love that sort of thing. He's married, as am I, but, I'm ok with M2M contact and nuding up in front of anyone.
    I'd like to hear some tips or opinions and first time stories about while out there, stripping off and being naked in front of my straight neighbour. As you could imagine, things could get tense for years to come living next door to him and he staring at me like a raving queer.
    I do have a secret agenda too. As much as I like to get naked in the bush, this guy is good looking and packs a very full package. So I'm hoping to see this greek god in all his glory and appreciate some fine masculinity.
    What do people think - especially you straight guys out there, if you took a mate camping, he just stripped off and "hung out" nude for the camp?

2. paigexox

Gold Member

Albums:
    So you're going to post images of yourself pitching a tent?

3. dotball

dotball Member

Albums:
    Sorry, it's not very often I "pitch a tent": if camping I like to sleep under the stars, if hard I like to let it out - either way.
    But, knowing what the majority are after, as am I, I've just put some pics in my first ever album.
    Would like to hear feed back, as well on the original post.
    - Straight guys, how would you feel if a neighbour just bared it all, would you look away, tell them to ease up, or join in. Am I pushing the boundaries to expect my straight neighbour to be comfortable with a naked guy walking around?

4. empty1

empty1 New Member

I would just casually mention that you are a nudist at heart and love the feeling of being naked in the great outdoors...see what he says...

5. bigdicksarebest

Gold Member

So glad you don't mind M2M contact since you posted that you are 80% gay ;-)

6. mattsrod7

Gold Member

Albums:
    and married...

Draft saved Draft deleted