getting it pierced on my 21st! have a few ?'s

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by college195, Jul 23, 2009.

1. college195

college195 New Member

so my friend is gonna pay for it for my birthday and I have a few questions.

1) Is it cool if I get an erection while its happening? or does it need to be limp?

2) how long did it take to return to normal activity after?

3) Honestly how much did it hurt?

4)What is sex like with it?

thanks some personal experience in the answers would be much appreciated!

2. TforTrapeze

TforTrapeze Member

Albums:
    which piercing are you going to get.
    i had my frenum for a while,
    it was easy,
    did it myself twice (but i've been trained in piercing/was a piercer, so general public DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME).
    it healed in a few weeks. never hurt me,
    i jerked off the first night with it, no problem, i was gentle but still it was fine.
    about the erection.
    it's probably gonna happen, they know what to do.
    if it doesn't happen, no problem.

3. nudeyorker

Gold Member

Make sure you follow the healing directions to the letter. I soaked mine in sea salt and warm water twice a day for a few weeks. I also drank a lot of water, the more you urinate it will help it heal. Good Luck...the only down side was no sexual activity for a month!

4. Shyam

Shyam Member

Albums:
    I can answer no. 1. It's not supposed to be erect :)

5. RFtech

RFtech New Member

I've got a PA, 4 gauge, from about 5 years ago. Got an apadravya about 2 Years later, but it's since closed. Here's what I know.

1) they can do the PA either way, I think the same for the apadravya. I wasn't hard either time, but when I asked, they said either way is fine.

2) took about 5 weeks for me, but I think I could have done sooner if I wanted to. It depends how well you're healing, and the precautions you take. I waited for the sensitivity to subside a bit...

3)PA didn't hurt at all. They put in a recieving tube, which is kinda irritating, but not painful, the needle felt about the same. The apadravya was a bit more uncomfortable, but still not really painful, I expected much worse.

4) not much different for me or my wife, really. I don't think either of us cared for the apadravya with sex, but the pa is less noticable, once you've got anything beyond a 10 gauge. Any smaller, and you may get a slight sting from what I can only describe as a "cheese slicer" effect (small rings create very concentrated area of tension, so you you feel it pretty sharply). I'd say it's pretty good, but you definitely get used to it after a while

6. mateo25

mateo25 New Member

Albums:
    The Chocolate Capital of The World, With My Man...
    I have my frenum pierced have had it for two years now. Love it. Be sure to follow the care instructions, As for erection, im sure theyll know what to do if it happens, i didnt get one.
    Sex is about the same for you depending on what you get, as for the other person well thats a different story.
    i healed rather quickly but would reccommend being cautious about anything until its completely healed. It should take about 3-4 weeks for regular-ish play, and for normal and agressive play. If you have any questions fel free to contact your piercer, or consult reputable site about piercing, i have a personal piercer for all of my questions, but we all cant be that fortunate, just be careful about the care and healing.

7. Gnothiseauton

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  8. college195

college195 New Member

its a couple of my girl friends. they think ive never really done anything cool so i suggested it as a joke at first and they ran with it lol

9. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    Just out of interest... how likely do you think it is that you'll get a boner when someone is aiming a chuffin' great needle at your willy?

10. college195

college195 New Member

haha true, but i get an erection at the drop of a hat so im just not sure

11. nudeyorker

Gold Member

I don't think you are going to get an erection, I can get an erection just thinking about getting an erection. I was as soft as jell-o when they were pushing that needle through!

12. BigrThnSom

BigrThnSom New Member

I've had a PA(10gauge) since the start of the year, and gotta say I love it. From my experience...

1) They know what to do if you get one. I thought I might, but when that needle is there and you know where it's going... things start to hide away! lol. And as my piercer said, seeing a naked body is an everyday thing for them... chances are someones had one infront of them before lol

2) I gave it some personal use on the second day, there was a little discomfort, but nothing bad. I think things got back on track after about a week and a half, and by the end of the month, it was like I was born with it lol

3)Honestly, the recieving tube was the uncomfortable bit, the rest was fine. I can honestly say I had very little pain from the needle going through(septum and industrial hurt worse!) Only real pain was pissing the next day. So drink lots of water.

4)Great! I dont really feel too much difference in physical stimulation. More than anything I love the thought of it being there! Thats what gets me going! lol.

13. dtw-W-Boy

dtw-W-Boy New Member

Albums:
    so my friend is gonna pay for it for my birthday and I have a few questions.

1) Is it cool if I get an erection while its happening? or does it need to be limp?
    I did mine, so I didnt mind if I did...but I didn't.

2) how long did it take to return to normal activity after?
    They say at least 6 weeks before sex, but I waited six years...

3) Honestly how much did it hurt?
    I had one drop of blood and didn't hurt

4)What is sex like with it?
    The worry of it ripping out is a annoying if you are aggressive....mine began to bleed last time!

• The risk of peeing on your pants is a sad pain, and does happen!(prepare to sit when in public)
    • Only maybe a 40% chance I would do it over!

14. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

Get as large a gauge as the piecer feels comfortable doing... and after a few weeks of healing start working on enlarging it.
    You want a 6 gauge or thicker ring- this will enable you to have even very aggressive sex comfortably with little worry about tearing.

It doesn't hurt nearly as bad you you imagine. Nipples are a lot worse... and ears hurt more than a PA.

had sex with mine within 2 weeks.
    No problems.

Another thing, pick out a ring first, you want to get the hole put thru your dick just a tad shy of the Inside Diameter of the ring.
    At least a half inch down the shaft from the edge of the urethral opening, no less!

A properly sized ring while fucking, will actually slide up to to the top of the urethra and the exposed portion will follow the contour of the underside of your cock very closely.

15. D_Toren_Adopants

D_Toren_Adopants Account Disabled

LOLz that's what I was thinking as I was reading

Draft saved Draft deleted