1. D_CountdeGrandCocque

I'm just getting really lonely. I feel like I'm not going to find anyone I can get along with. I've always been a loner but I've never had a real girlfriend; the closest I had was when I "dated" this wholesome christian value girl. She was nice, but she was completely uninterested in the physically side of love, and when I say completely I mean COMPLETELY. She told me she never once masturbated in her 16 (i was 17) years of being on this earth, now that is extreme. So after.. the first day, hell the first hour actually I knew it wasn't going to work out, but I didn't say anything for 2 weeks because I'm a nervous coward.
    that was over a year ago. Now most recently I was talking to 2 Chinese girls who moved to Chicago, they are both sisters and .. were extremely sexy. Unfortunately as I thought it was too good to be true and they a most probably a 40 year old fat dude behind a computer screen. So thats gone, but I never felt any love for them, so its alright.
    But I just.. I don't know; is 18 too early for any of this? I am very picky when it come to women but its all in personality, they have to be mature for there age (though I'm not age discriminate, I wouldn't mind someone older then me). I'm not trying to find my perfect someone, because my perfect someone is a impossibility because of what weird crazy stuff I dream up because of how much the internet has ruined my mind, though I could describe her in infinite detail. But I'm not explaining what would probably a mental issue to most I'm here to say that I'm extremely lonely, and.. well thats about its. ahaha I know that not much to post about in a reply but.. maybe getting this out there might help me.

2. BJs4You IL

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    well, you're a good lookin guy. You've got an amazing piece of equipment there. 18 isn't too early to feel it. but it's way too early to give up. it just takes time to meet people you click with sometimes. tends to happen more after you go to college or get a job and you've kind of developed your own personality and are surrounded by people who are in the same field of study or work as you are.

3. lopo2000

Gold Member

awww, man, come on, you're 18, you have the whole life ahead of you and you're still very young to dream big and achieve things! I always believe on the notion, the right thing will come in the right time. So, perhaps it's not the right time for you to be in a relationship because relationship requires commitment and responsibility that you might not be able to fulfill. So, perhaps this is time for you to think about college, or career or anything that will stabilize your life first. Hell, I'm 24 and I'm still not stable financially yet. But, of course it does get lonely sometimes, but try to identify who real friends are in your life and cope by socializing with them.

Look, I'm sure there's nothing wrong with your mind. Don't label anything yet, because I believe you're still vibrant and energetic and so much more than someone who is lonely and needs a relationship. Seriously, look at yourself in a mirror and you'll see a lot of good qualities that will make a woman get attracted to you, and be your partner for the rest of your life, when the time comes.

I sincerely wish the best to you. You deserve the best girl out there man, just wait for her.

4. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    18 is probably a bit young to be panicking, but you need to re-assess a few things before you get to your twenties. Generally, our first relationships are based on friendship, attraction and sex, but not love in the way I now know love. So don't set your expectations too high, as a few friendly and sexy relationships, even if they don't last, are very good practice for when someone really special crosses your path, and you learn what love is about.

You did the right thing about the girl who wasn't interested in sex, because sexual compatibility is an integral part of any relationship. Good marks for that!

By the way, the extremely sexy Chinese girls may well have been just that. I've known a few Chinese girls in my time who were about your age, and they were amazing lovers! This is a large penis support site, and the first girl who could deep throat me was a 20 year-old from Beijing! So Asian girls, Chinese girls, do truly enjoy sex for sex's sake, more so than Western women. Chinese girls are often attracted to white guys as well, because we treat them well and we are good lovers. But I digress.

Keep an open mind, take any opportunity on (like my girl from Beijing), because it's all good experience for life, and see how things go.

5. mattsrod7

Gold Member

Albums:
    hey imnotrying, i know how you feel, im 23 now and looking for someone, i kinda feel like since I haven't had a real relationship in a few years I feel like I'm out and alone. everyone else i know has someone like either married or engaged so i really feel out of the loop

6. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    Internet is not a good way to find people to meet in real life. That is sad but true. Why do you think we make up all these nicknames? Most of us would be terrified to actually meet each other in person, unless we have become friends online for multiple years and are beyond worring about what one another actually looks like.

I am here to support and appreciate large penis yes, including yours. But I do not want to meet you. There is sufficient penis in my offline life. What I am here for is to help other humans in my own devious ways.

You are thinking about your entire life in terms of only one aspect, as if it can be taken out of the context of the rest of your life. There are way too many humans in the world and everywhere you go there are more of them you will meet in person. That is where to look for a real life woman.

This does not mean that you cannot find like-minded females via online, only that it may only be her mind that you will ever meet.

7. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

hey imnottrying,
    Sorry you're feeling lonely and stuff. I've said this before on lpsg and I've heard it from others; do the things that make you happy in your life whether it's sports or cars or other interests. Try not to allow the internet be your fantasy love life. You look like a good looking and cool guy, so there are girls who would be interested in you. Also if you expose more of your inner self, like what you desires and wishes are for the future, women will be naturally attracted to you. One of things I've seen happen a bunch of times is that your guy buddies know other girls and if you hang with them, you just might meet someone who you can connect with. Also as other people on here have said, you're a young guy, and with time you'll become more sure of yourself. There's nothing wrong with saying the truth about your feelings. In fact most girls like it when guys are open with them.

I'm hoping you'll get some strength from people on here supporting you. Thanks for sharing your concerns with all of us, and I wish you the best.

8. D_Andreas Sukov

D_Andreas Sukov Account Disabled

if you want a gf, the last thing you should focus on is getting a gf. You will look desperate otherwise. Regardless, of whether it is true, people dont fall for desperate.

I felt this way for a long time (if it wasnt obvious from my blog and posts on here), and what helped me was focusing on what i liked. I found groups for things i like. For example, Political groups and i joined an amatuer radio station. From this, ive managed to meet people i like, and i now have people i can hang out with and stuff. I may not have a gf from it, but what i learned was to be comfortable with what i have and i am happy with hw life is. From this, i am more confident and outgoing talking to people, and i know eventually this will lead to someone liking me and possible relationship coming from it.

You gotta find some things you like, do it and get out there. It looks to me from your posts, you know this. Do it for you, and never look back. In a months time or so you will feel so much better.

9. Darkriff

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    At age 18 you definately still have some years before being too overly concerned about it, The 18 y/o Virgin? Nah, wouldn't make for a very interesting or unique movie, the 40 y/o Virgin? Yeah, that one's a hit. Give it time, it'll happen :p

Draft saved Draft deleted