Getting loose to bottom

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by jj8inch, Sep 18, 2009.

1. jj8inch

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I am new to this world of gay sex and I like this guy and hes a to. I've never had more than 2 fingers in my butt, what's the best way to become more loose? So, if I fell like going farther with this guy I can handle it.

2. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Hmm, I don't have the links handy, but if you look back in this section, there have been a few really good threads written on the topic.

3. D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows Account Disabled

the anus and rectum are muscles that stretch and contract all the time. a really bad but effective analogy would be our anus basically goes through the dilation process a woman has to deliver a child every time we have to go to the bathroom. your anus is fairly tight most of the day, but the closer we get to having to hit the bathroom, it starts to open up, relax... it's a natural process.

my point forsaying this is, there really isn't much need for stretching unless you're wanting to get used to regular fisting and such. because your rectum will recieve an erect penis and go back to it's usual firmness and tightness.

so i say, as a warmup, have him try those fingers. get used to those then have him slowly insert himself, letting you tell him when to stop and let you get used to it. once it's in, just have him trust slowly while you relax... i say 3-5 mins tops and you'll be ready to go.

have fun!!!

4. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Lot so lube, preferably silicon that doesn't dry out the way water based lubes do.

And patience on the part of the lucky muck who's gonna fuck your lights out.

5. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

Yeah, there's an art form to penetrating a guy who's taking it for the first time. The top needs to be patiently firm and "read" you well, to get inside you with minimum pain and trouble and get to the good parts of fucking ASAP!

I find that women tend to enjoy having you tease them with your cock head at the entrance to their pussy, but guys don't enjoy a good fucking 'til you slowly, firmly just get past the sphincter muscles and fill them up.

6. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree with everything that's been said so far...

Taking it slow, relaxation, proper lube (preferably silicon), and that its an art form...

Just don't give up on the idea of getting fucked if it hurts the first time, and if you have to stop stop, I know the first few times I got fucked i had to call it off in the middle when it just hurt too much, and I hear way too many stories of guys who have tried bottoming once and have a bad experience so then they are never willing to try it again...

I'd say it doesn't reach true pleasure status until like the 5-10 time of doing it, and even then it can still hurt if the top doesn't do it right and get things to relax first, and if the guy is really big be sure he fingers you to not only loosen the outer sphincter but the inner sphincter as well....but if he's big and experienced he should know this...

7. latinluva

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If this is your first time having anal, it's gonna hurt alot. So my advice is before (weeks maybe months) you try this with him, go buy a plastic apparatus that is ideal for anal cleansing (be sure you are all cleaned out real good) then be sure to buy two or three butt plugs and lots of lube. Start with the smaller one and work your way up each session. Keep doing this at least every three to four days for about three weeks to a month. And then on the day you wish to engage in anal with your bf be sure to go through your routine hours prior to having anal. This should help with the pain and easing of anal sex. When I was younger I had to learn this the hard way(no pun intended). Sometimes depending on the size, it hurt like hell. But I learned this technique and mastered the joys of receiving anal sex...and I am so hooked on it now. Your ass is gonna have to get use to it so it could take a while, but be patient. Whatever you do, don't let him force it at first. Tell him to take his time, once you get it in all the way then he can start workin it a lil bit more and a lil bit faster, and use LOTS of lube. Normally I don't mess with anything pass 10 inches, just too long. I prefer thickness over length, sooooo much better. But then I am a petite guy.

8. craig_uk

craig_uk Member

Albums:
    I disagree. It shouldn't. There may be moments of discomfort but it definitely shouldn't hurt a lot. Make sure the guy knows it's your first time. You just need to be relaxed and trust that the guy is going to follow the good advise elsewhere on this thread.

9. latinluva

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I was young my first time and I actually was bleeding afterwards.And the guy was not small by no means, so it hurt like hell. But yeah make sure he uses alot of lube and is gentle at first. Nothing had ever gone up my ass at that time.

10. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

I think the discomfort comes more from first time nerves (= tight muscles). A good top, once inside, might even check out with you which of his movements inside you feel the best. Some people like short, hard strokes while others enjoy getting REALLY filled up and fucked deeply.

11. tallblondviking

tallblondviking Well-Known Member

Albums:

My first time getting fucked was from the thickest cock I have seen to this day (and he wasn't overly gentle either). At first I thought I would be shitting sideways for the rest of my life but, once I relaxed and learned to go with it I knew I was addicted! Like everyone else says, lots of lube and work your way up to it.

12. lgtrmusr

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Seriously, it doesn't have to hurt first time. One way to avoid being hurt by an aggressive guy is to have him lie on his back and then sit on his cock. The foreplay stuff is important too. You want to be looking forward to a hot session. Have his finger your ass with a lubed, finger. When it's comfortable, do two, lots of lube. When that's comfortable, ride his cock. You put the condom on him. You make sure it's really lubed up. You decide how deep he goes, and how fast. Face him. You'll both be turned on seeing each other's reaction. You'll both have a great time and, it does not have to hurt.

13. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

Seems some guys are "naturals" at bottoming. Like they were hard wired for it. Others can't do it, won't do it, have problems when they try it. My BF is like that. I don't think I have a big cock and every time we've tried he thought it was too much and we stopped. I was moving sooo slowly and we had lots of lube. He did however find that the best position was him sitting on me (me on my back). That way he controlled the penetration. Once I was in, it went fine but it's the getting in part that bothers him and as a result he only does it if I beg! Otherwise I'm the bottom 99% of the time.

14. minimag

minimag Active Member

Albums:
    If there is any pain or blood, you're doing it wrong. :p

Know your limits. To me, it's not fun trying to cram a 3" diameter peg into a 2" diameter hole.

#14 minimag, Sep 22, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2009
  15. latinluva

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Oh I am a great bottom now, but like I said, I had to learn the hard way. I was totally doing it wrong back then. Now I consider myself an expert on the sexcercise.:wink: Size is not an issue, I just prefer thick cocks over long cocks. Getting it in is not a problem.

16. minimag

minimag Active Member

Albums:
    Oh geez, send the poor guy out shopping for "silicon" lube. Why not embarass him further by having him ask the sales clerk for a "prostrate" massager? :D

All of you boobs need to learn the difference between silicone and silicon, prostate and prostrate, also glans and glands.

Put down the tape measures and pick up a book (or a titty-mag with "articles"). :p

#16 minimag, Sep 22, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2009
  17. pyro13

pyro13 New Member

Albums:
    If it really hurts they need to back up and slow down! Like everyone has said Just start slow with allot of lube and slip a didget or three up there.
    If the guy knows what he's doing he'll know to start with allot of forplay. good luck and have fun! (Trust me you will.)

18. bigcumlover

bigcumlover New Member

The first time for me didn't hurt that much. We had to go really slow but he finally got it in and fucked me really good. It was (and subsequently after that) uncomfortable in the beginning of each encounter but after he'd been in me for a while I would loosen up from him being inside me.

For me, just starting slow and ending hard and fast. Worked every time.

Draft saved Draft deleted