Getting lucky?

JamieBoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bazookas! When I was back in tertiary education, I thought I was the: scrapings of the barrel / biggest looser / unluckiest of the lot!

Now according to sociologist Michael Kimmel in his new book, "Guyland," (the State University of New York at Stony Brook professor) reports:

..." If only all the posturing paid off. College guys believe that 80 percent of their friends are getting laid each weekend, says Kimmel, whose survey of 13,000 kids, mostly 18 to 22 years old, puts the actual figure at closer to 10 percent. After college, he says, the percentages merely get worse...."

Thinks.... :thinkerg: I could have been a STUD!:240:

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
But some of us were among the fortunate; we had roommates who were as ready and willing as we were. Of course, we had to lock the door and pull the shades and the sounds of it all had to be muted. Nevertheless, it was a nice way to get that extra benefit of a college education. Those were the days and nights.

kilteddong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Could it be possible that those figures are wrong?

I mean, hell. I remember nearly half of my peers being drunk on any given night ... that was almost a guaranteed.