Getting Male Friends to Show Off

emilywee: How many others in here have more than on one occassion asked a guy to show you his penis? I'm wondering how many other women out there enjoy this activity with platonic friends.

It was easier in college because of the social atmosphere. What started out as a joke with my circle of friends ended up being a recurring pasttime at get-togethers and a few parties. Me and my two best friends probably looked at two dozen penises over those four years. I didn't want to date those guys and/or had a boyfriend, but I really enjoy checking them out if its safe and fun for both parties.

There were two friends that showed us all the time, like nearly every week (except one of them briefly dated my best friend). But now we all live in different cities. There's one guy today who I hang out with often that's been doing this for me for several months. It's been getting awkward at times, but overall it's enjoyable and we value our friendship and just chilling out together more than anything. Do others enjoy this and if so, how have you set up the situation? Only one person I know makes an effort to do this as much as me, and it's not something you can really talk about in public.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
:-[ Will you respect me in the morning?

Pecker

(Three weeks ago she learned how to drive. Last week she learned how to aim it.)

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Just don't ask me to show it off, my pants will be down so fast, you'd think they were on fire. About 20 years ago,I was at Marti Gras and all the women were flashing. A few were asking for guys to flash too. I was the first and only guy to flash them...exibitionism and a few jack n' cokes made for a real fun time.

palladen: LOL @ pecker :)
Respect...hmm...not the word I was thinking about.

Em,
I can't say that I've had any lady friends that wanted a casual 'peek' without it going any further than just that. On the other hand, in some ways your desire to look plays to the heart of some men's egos, but if I were in your position (esp at college) I would have wanted a bouncer there in case something got out of hand ;)

awellhungboi: To tell you the truth, even though I'm something of an exhibitionist, and have showed off a lot on cam, I don't know how I'd react if a female friend in r.l. said "Show me your cock." I mean, I'm sure I'd do it, but I think a lot of guys might think that sex would eventually be part of the deal. But so long as you're upfront about it, that's it's just watching, and no touching, then I don't see any problem. Keep having fun!

inquiringmind: HI,
No I have never asked any of my male friends to play show and tell. But there are a few that I am sure would be more than happy to oblige me if only I asked. Not only am I not "feelin' it" I also do not want to deal with the unecessary complications.

Inquiring mind

emilywee: hey monstro
understand your comments, but i should say its never as simple as me just asking them to show the goods. when i've asked to look, there's been context of mutual friends or conversation that already began, so i only bring it up if it feels safe and in a way that makes it fun, not too overtly sexual. since college its been more difficult to find such situations, but i can usually tell if a guy will be cool with it (and not expect sex) or not.

awellhungboi: oh, cool. Sounds like you know what you're doing. ;)

I imagine college life would be more condusive to guys showing.

Anyway, good to see you posting here again!

huge_cock_have_pic: Lol, used to be a real showoff in college, especially first year or so. Have been asked recently and not that i am opposed but having a career makes it a different decision now

SpeedoGuy: I've shown off for platonic and non-platonic girlfriends. Like Monstro, I've got an exhibitionist streak tempered by a bit of caution. However, if the situation is comfortable, I'm happy to oblige. For me, it’s quite a thrill when women express interest in seeing my unit.

An example that comes to mind was when my girlfriend and her half-sister asked me to rent a cabin with them at a clothing-optional resort in the mountains one holiday weekend. My girlfriend was somewhat of an exhibitionist herself but I was still a bit surprised by the invitation that included her sister. Anyway, I was discrete in the public areas because the mood there was pretty non-sexual. But in the privacy of the cabin the mood was different and so I took full advantage of the opportunity to fluff and show off. I even allowed myself to become erect a number of times. Their comments, glances and stares told me the display was not unwelcome.

SG

Longhornjok: Wow, this is an interesting topic. It made me wonder how most people would react to a guy asking a girl to show him her kitty - or how you ladies would react to that. Outside of a strip bar or a "Girls Gone Wild" shoot, do you think it would be socially acceptable? Just curious.

Longhornjok: Addendum: not that a girl askin a guy to show her his oldfella is "socially acceptable" - hopefully my question makes sense.

AnonyMs: The dynamics are different I think for a woman to show off her kitty. For one, it is not just a matter of dropping trou or a quick unzip. For another, it makes a woman extremely vulnerable.

SpeedoGuy: I think it would be more comparable to a quick "show us your boobs" kind of suggestion. This would be much more simply accomplished than removing pants, etc.

SG

sammygirly: Nony that whole "It leaves us vulnerable..." thing just put me in mind of a very bad TV special....

When beavers attack!

Look out!

Longhornjok: [quote author=SpeedoGuy link=board=women;num=1063048416;start=0#14 date=09/09/03 at 17:57:38]I think it would be more comparable to a quick "show us your boobs" kind of suggestion. This would be much more simply accomplished than removing pants, etc.SG[/quote]
Not to me, genitalia is genitalia. I can understand a woman feeling vulnerable (although I am sure a lot of guys feel more vulnerable with their johnson hanging out, too), but I don't know why it's more difficult for women to drop trou than it is for guys to do the same. I agree with Nony that's there's a different dynamic; I was just interested in exploring that.

sudas: Strange that the "puppetry of the penis" or whatever the penis tricks are called didn't get better reviews in this forum. I understand it was started by two guys who could do tricks for their mates (the British term for male friends) who got together to create an act. It involved the organ, but was not very sexual.

A lady at work described the situation where a flasher was getting into the stairwells. She and this other lady finally encountered him. The other lady was embarassed, not used to seeing men naked or something. She however, was quick with an acerbic remark, "My grandbaby is bigger than that." :D That story, (and its elaborations) have received their share of laughs over the years.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Alcohol was the answer, really.

I don't think anyone officially set up a situation in which to expose it all. We didn't have to. I think after having tossed back a few too many shots of vodka, that perhaps it was in all our general co-ed interest to just strip down and let it all hang out or perk up or whatever.

Memorable times including streaking and a naked variation of Spin the Bottle, and maybe a bud and I agreeing that if we drop trou, a girl should show us her tits; but if anything, it seemed more a challenge to each person's self-esteem and comfort and ability to relax under pressure. Now, granted, there was plenty of hesitation, but the first few brave souls to strip down and enjoy it usually compelled the others to join in on the fun.

(Damn, I miss those times!)

mekkler: [quote author=AnonyMs link=board=women;num=1063048416;start=0#13 date=09/09/03 at 17:31:27]The dynamics are different I think for a woman to show off her kitty.  For one, it is not just a matter of dropping trou or a quick unzip.  For another, it makes a woman extremely vulnerable.  [/quote]

haha, and my dick swinging in the breeze isn't?