Getting Male Friends to Show Off

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

[sighing]
Oh, well... no woman can make me show it off... noooope. I'm too shy for that. [ :p]

AnonyMs: Interesting, Raal - so you are saying showing it off for a woman at her request is something you can resist? ? ?

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Well, Nony, a rectification : it really depends upon the woman who's asking me ;) ;D :D

Maybe I didn't find the woman who could « provoke » me enough... :p

prepstudinsc: Depending on the situation, I would probably do it, but it would have to be a situation in which I didn't know any of the women I was showing off to and I would never see them again. Some of my close friends have seen it and it was no big deal, but I wasn't purposely trying to show it of--falling out of the leg of boxers, etc.
I would like to think that I'm a show off, but I think in actuality, I'm pretty laid back about it and wouldn't necessarily do it if asked.

SweetDiane:
Maybe I didn't find the woman who could « provoke » me enough...

Nony, you're sooooo right !!!
8) You day shall come, Raal, your day shall come :D (Maybe you didn't find the woman who could tempt you enough... well-well-well... )

rob_r_lpsg_7.5: just ask!
as long as it isn't below 60 degrees out, i think most of us would be more than willing

aj2181: Well!!!

I'm shocked and dismayed that a lady would ask such a thing  ;)

The truth is if you haven't seen mine already, you probably never will. I'm not the type to just drop my pants for anybody.

prepstudinsc: I've got mine posted on rate his cock, but my face isn't in the picture. I don't care if people see my anonymous dick, but somehow I feel differently if they know who it's attached to. I am much more embarrased if somebody has an "upclose and personal" knowledge of what I'm packing. It's one thing for a stranger to see it in a bathroom or the shower at the gym. It's another thing for an acquaintance to just want you to drop your pants.
I've shown some friends before, but there was alchohol involved ;) that way it can always be played of as the "alchohol talking" and it assuages my embarassment. I think I've got issues..... lol

rob_r_lpsg_7.5: it's amazing how word spreads, considering how most girls swear it doesn't matter...
in less than a week after sleeping w/ a girl in my highschools circle of friends, i'd been asked 3 times to give a showing.
it's even more of a turn-on when you have the girl see for herself- have her do the unzipping and reach-in ;)

captainstupid: depends at situation. if it was me and some girl who i was friends with, or even a couple of girls i would, but if it was say at a party and some guys where there, no way. i am not that big to show off infront of other guys ::)

sudas: Somebody should tell those guys who appear on dating TV shows that if his date asks him to take off his shorts, it means she's tired of him and wants a laugh! I don't think any of them have ever hooked up after the guys gone streaking. Now if she takes a hands-on approach, that's a different story.

parra10: [quote author=SpeedoGuy link=board=women;num=1063048416;start=0#10 date=09/09/03 at 11:24:20]But in the privacy of the cabin the mood was different and so I took full advantage of the opportunity to fluff and show off. I even allowed myself to become erect a number of times. Their comments, glances and stares told me the display was not unwelcome.

SG[/quote]

Speedoguy,

Details details! You're naked in front of your girlfriend and her sister and the mood is heated!! Don't leave us out in the cold brother! :)

Krowax: I would probably show if a girl asked me to. Probably not to a complete stranger though.

SimplyHung: [quote author=Krowax link=board=women;num=1063048416;start=20#32 date=09/15/03 at 12:57:21]I would probably show if a girl asked me to. Probably not to a complete stranger though.[/quote]

Same here. Last girl I did that for ended up going down on me. Cha-ching.

SpeedoGuy: [quote author=parra10 link=board=women;num=1063048416;start=20#31 date=09/14/03 at 23:18:42]

Speedoguy,

Details details! You're naked in front of your girlfriend and her sister and the mood is heated!! Don't leave us out in the cold brother! :)[/quote]

It was an odd situation, that weekend. It would be fun to say that it resulted in wild sex but it didn't.

Remember, it was a clothing optional resort and I wasn’t even sure we’d get into nudity. However, girlfriend, and then her sister, gradually let dress standards slide and I just followed. Before long we were lounging around in partial swimsuits, underthings and then less. I was flattered that they felt comfortable enough with me to be so open. I knew my girlfriend was not arranging for us to have some kind of threesome including her sister because that was not her style. It did, however, become clear she was tacitly encouraging me to indulge my exhibitionist side. In a way, I think she was showing me off (btw, this girlfriend was the first and last true 'size queen' I'd ever dated). What made it even more curious was the fact that sister was a bespectacled bookworm type from the religious half of the family. It seems she had a somewhat of a wild streak, too.

Anyway, can't deny I got a bang out of posturing for them in the cabin just about every chance I could. Toweling off from the shower, lounging in a hammock, etc. It was fun but pretty harmless. I was only afraid that if I got a woody it would spoil the pleasant mood in the cabin. It finally happened while we watched a VCR movie with some sexual scenes. Sister blushed when she first saw me pointing straight up but she sure didn’t look away. Girlfriend cracked a few jokes about how fast I could rise to the occasion. Neither of them rushed off to find a tape measure but their reactions told me they were more than comfortable with it.

So after that, I felt free to stiffen whenever the urge struck me and they enjoyed the shows. But little more than exhibitionism thrills ever resulted from the whole thing.

SG

hotrob69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Interesting question. Although I have showed it off a lot over the years, I am very shy if some "respectable" woman would ask me because I don't want the word spread around that I go around taking my pants down.

junkyarddogg

Just Browsing
Media
i dont think its that unusual..ive done it for my friends..although i usually need to be drunk and they need to show me something in return :) but it has never gotten sexual and is really just for a shits in giggles type of thing..i once showed a girl i could drive with my penis, she thought it was funny..its like skinny dipping kind of..you can go skinny dipping for fun and not even up having a big group orgy..but maybe thats just me im pretty open

Edwin Robins

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had a situation which I too think there was some pre-planning. My wife and her sister are 14 months apart in age and they talk about everything. My wife was very surprised when she first met my dick, had never seen anything quite so big. (She must be sheltered I'm pretty average by this sites standards) So I think she set up this ski vacation with her sister in a studio room with one small pull out bed and I happen to be in the middle. Being with a different woman in bed got me hard and there was bumping during the nights. My wife would go off to her conference and we would get ready in the morning. The sister with large implants would get ready in bra and panties in the bathroom when I was taking a shower. I would get not stand up hard erections but swollen. So I abliged to a point by wearing tight silk long johns with mine showing. It never went anywhere which was good but I absolutely loved to look at my sister-in-laws eyes on my cock. Some times I still fantasize about her jerking me off at night while the wife slept...

4herplsr

1st Like
Media
The first look by a stranger or casual friend is amazing. Are there anymore tidbits anyone wants to share on this thred or is this just not interesting to most girls.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally, I'm apprehensive about showing wherever, not because I wouldn't/won't or anything, but it's more an issue of legal issues. Some might take it the wrong way, so that's the barometer for showing anything. The best I could do for any woman, would be to allow her to discretely handle the package, maybe even allow her to run her hand up a pant leg (obviously shorts would be the pant attire.). By handling it, she can get a good idea of the dimensions, even the texture. She wants to take it to the next level, that has to be arranged in a more private or appropriate setting/location. BTW, I require reciprocity and access to her private parts. We both may have standards, which may be waived, but the decision requires that we both are interested enough to pursue anything beyond the initial exploratory.