Getting off on double teaming your girlfriend

Lucypinderfan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have developed a massive fantasy over the last couple of years about double teaming my long term girlfriend with a well hung buddy of mine at uni.
I've told her about it but she is lukewarm about the idea, but I know my buddy would be game for it.
My girlfriend is pretty open minded about group sex as she has done a threesome before, but says she only wants to do group sex when single.
Are there any other guys that get off seeing/ imagining a hung stud fucking the shit out of their other half?
If so, and you have been in a similar situation, what did you do to convince your girl to go through with it?

L_egit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't try to convince her. If she's holding back during relationships its because its her way of expressing her commitment to you. If you insist that she doesn't, she'll feel like you don't value her as much as she values you.

Proposing something is one thing, but continually attempting to get her to do something she doesn't want to is something else entirely.

Maybe I'm just overconservative, though.

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
I have developed a massive fantasy over the last couple of years about double teaming my long term girlfriend with a well hung buddy of mine at uni.
I've told her about it but she is lukewarm about the idea, but I know my buddy would be game for it.
My girlfriend is pretty open minded about group sex as she has done a threesome before, but says she only wants to do group sex when single.
Are there any other guys that get off seeing/ imagining a hung stud fucking the shit out of their other half?
If so, and you have been in a similar situation, what did you do to convince your girl to go through with it?

Sharing my wife's cunt with a hot buddy has provided some of the most exciting moments in my entire life. Given her history, it sounds as if your girlfriend might warm up to the idea. Let her know how much you love her, and how you feel that this proposed threesome will in no way threaten your relationship.

There are always some risks in such adventures, but, God, how I wish my wife were willing to get back into them with me, after a long hiatus for raising our kids!

swiper007

Experimental Member
Media
me and a close friend of mines tagged his girlfriend. It was tight but my friend said it was awkward between them after

Lucypinderfan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thanks for the replies so far.
The frustrating thing is, I've fantasised over bringing another big cock into our sex life for a while but the buddy concerned is the first person that is perfect for the job. I would feel completely comfortable with him joining us.
Because I leave uni in three weeks I dont have much time to organise this good hard double teaming.
I made a bit of progress today by telling her I fantasised about me and my buddy fucking her then cumming on her face. She was quite shocked, but wasn't annoyed or anything. I really feel like I'm so close to sealing the deal!
Kinda seems crazy that most guys in the world spend their relationships trying to stop their gf from fucking guys with big dicks but I can't convince mine to do the opposite!

blacknight73127

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have done it with my Gf, she is now my wife. IT WAS THE MOST INCREDIBLE AND HOTTEST THING I HAVE EVER DONE.... But then again i have a fetish for BIG LOOSE SLOPPY WET PUSSY.:)

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
dosn't seem like it would be my thing
I'd share my girl with another girl tho that I would be ok with

Greg5307

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your fantasy couldn't be any more similar to mine bud! My gf knows its a huge fantasy of mine and uses it in the bed. From other people i've talked to they said the biggest mistake is having the other person be a close friend. So i'd chose someone that you aren't going to see on a daily basis. Another thing, MAKE SURE YOU TALK BOUNDARIES BEFORE THE THREESOME! Let us know how it goes too!

DPStick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Me and my buddy double teaming my wife has been some of the greatest sex we have had in the 18 years we have been together, we do this a few times a year

mclivin86

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This can be very hot for all parties involved, just make sure everyone realizes what they are getting into. I had experiences in the past where I had a 3-some with an ex and his friend and it eventually led to us breaking up because my ex thought I enjoyed having sex with his friend more than with him.

Lucypinderfan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I remembered this thread when contributing to my latest one. To update, I did convince her to give it a try in the end and she really enjoyed it. It took her a little why to get comfortable in the new situation, but after that things went great. I don't think I've ever been as turned on as when me and my hung friend were cumming all over her big tits. AMAZING!

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My ex-GF and I use to have threesomes all the time. She met a guy at her work who she really thought was hot. Before anything happened she would always talk about him so I pretty much knew she had the hots for him. One day while I was pulling a night shift we were talking on the phone. She was telling me how turned on she was. Out of the blue I mentioned she should call "him" and see if he'd like to fuck. I said it half jokingly but her response was all serious! She said "I'm sure he'd love to fuck me but how pissed would you be if I let him?". While sitting in my car on the phone I found myself with a HUGE hardon. I told her that the only condition is she had to let me eat her out when I got home while she told me all about it. That was the beginning of a VERY good relationship. Sometimes I'd come home to see his bare ass plowing her. There was just something so hot about watching another guys huge cock pound your GF's pussy.

I'm straight but I can tell you I do get turned on seeing another man's cock at full attention and servicing a well deserving woman!!!

ruggerkit28

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have done a couple of times with a m8 sand a bird we met in club. It was hot, watching my m8 (we weresex buddies) plunging his dick and cumming in her pussy, then I did the same.