aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
How does that work?

I'm not talking about rough, vigorous sex, where the boundary between pleasure and pain is blurred a bit, or things like slap and tickle; or even bondage; but where you enjoy the fact that you're hurting your partner.

Give me all the angles.....

I know there's a thread in the WI section about men inflicting pain on women, and someone started a troll/parody thread about women hurting men, but I'm more curious about it from all angles.

Personally, I don't like pain, I don't like rough sex or bondage, and if it's too much, I'll say "OUCH! That's too much!" I'm even a bit sketchy about inflicting pain, even if the other person's into that kind of thing.....Though fingertips, and sometimes fingernails can be fun.....

MelbourneGirl

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm not into hardcore pain (giving or receiving), but I do like very, very rough sex. Of course, this can sometimes be painful, but it's a good sort of sexual pain. Not into the whole candle wax, nipple clamp, piercing thing. I don't get the endorphin rush from pain that some people seem to get.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
TheBF likes to spank me. I asked him about his motivation and it was basically "cute bottom wiggling." He likes it giggly and fun and not at all serious. He doesn't spank me hard.

I'm not into hardcore pain (giving or receiving), but I do like very, very rough sex. Of course, this can sometimes be painful, but it's a good sort of sexual pain. Not into the whole candle wax, nipple clamp, piercing thing. I don't get the endorphin rush from pain that some people seem to get.

Do you mean that you sometimes experience the pain or that you sometimes inflict the pain during rough sex? I think Aninnymouse was referring to intentionally inflicting pain on someone else and what the motivation was or the turn-on.

Willifred

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm not in to pain at all. Pain isn't nice, it's quite hurty.

Sometimes I do want to be fucked quite hard though, but even then I'm not wishing it to bring pain (and I wouldn't like my partner getting off on it causing pain either).

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Do you mean that you sometimes experience the pain or that you sometimes inflict the pain during rough sex? I think Aninnymouse was referring to intentionally inflicting pain on someone else and what the motivation was or the turn-on.

Exactly.

Nothing wrong with a little slap and tickle, a bit of roughish nipple play, something like that. Hell, even the whole "Let me choke you while I poke you" thing has it's place. It's deliberate, severe pain that I'm talking about. I'm curious about that type of thing, and why someone would want to do that to their partner; 'cause that sketches me out.

MelbourneGirl

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

I sometime experience the pain. I have had partners who were into very into full-on pain situations (electric shocks to the testicles with a cattle prod, for example), but I found it hard to do. When I love someone, I really struggle with anything more than what I call 'slap and tickle' - hardcore pain is near impossible for me to give, even if my partner really wants it. There is zero turn-on for me.

I too am interested in hearing from people who love inflicting pain. No judgement about it, just keen to hear what the mindset is.

Last edited:

B_Nia88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The pain releases endorphins it feels amazing and I also love feeling dominated by a man and feeling his power and aggression.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cattleprod to the testicles! :eek:

Yeah, it would be real difficult for me to do that. :redface:

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The pain releases endorphins it feels amazing and I also love feeling dominated by a man and feeling his power and aggression.

And see, there's nothing wrong with that whatsoever. Actually quite hot to be on your back, His chin digging into your head, or his face pressed up hard against yours, feeling his hot breath on you, feeling his hands on you, squeezing....Teeth, nibbling, nuzzling....Hell Yeah!

Ditto with pounding away, feeling fingernails in you, some love bites.....That is HOT.

Electricity, donkey punches, biting to draw blood...no thanks.

B_Craiggers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't care for pain at all, but I do enjoy pressure. So being on the receiving end of firm squeezing, choking, and the like is enjoyable, but having nails dug into me, being scratched, being spanked, etc are all no nos.

Thirdlegproduction

Formerly WhiteMonst3r
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My current fling seems to be looking for boundaries to what i can handle.

I love biting, nibbling, soft slaps and using nails. Something primal about it and trusting someone else with something like pain makes the trust stronger.

As for actual hurting, I think acting out a desire for revenge is their sole reason.

D_22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It feels fantastic. When I'm with a girl, having them bitch and dig their nails in just feels wonderful. I enjoy bondage and been burned by wax from my ex girlfriend. Painful but I wish we did it more. Once she even walked/stepped on my back with high heels. Smacking each other a few times.

For me, really rough play is the best and turns me on the most. Thing is, it's very hard to find partners into the same thing.

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
A little bondage, hair pulling, ass slapping is as far as I like it. My boyfriend is like me, he's not into the heavier action. He told me he likes the feeling of power he gets watching/hearing me squirm and verbally acknowledge that his cock is huge. If it hurts it's usually because he's gets carried away and is close to coming and sometimes goes too deep. I pay him back with by digging my nails into his inner thigh. Message received and he's back to giving me the good stuff.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Gosh, it almost hurts to read some of these posts :eek:.

My last girlfriend wanted me to pull her hair while we were having sex. I did it, but I never felt comfortable doing it, and it even took some of the pleasure out of it for me :frown1:.

I just don't like the idea of causing pain to anyone, and I've never felt that pain enhances sex at all.

I don't knock those that do, it's just not for me :smile:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'm trying hard to figure this one out...

my man is quite the most brutal fuck i've ever known. my rapists were considerably more gentle than he is. he grips hard, crushes my tits or my wrists or my throat. he holds me in uncomfortable positions and pounds so hard i can't breathe. and all the while he's talking to me softly, no hint of anger or bitterness, telling me how beautiful i am, how i am his, etc.

whatever causes it, it's a very base desire. he rarely sets out to be rough but, it seems, he gets carried away. the first wince or gasp from me and i can feel his cock harden and his enthusiasm ramp up.

it comes from somewhere deep. somewhere raw and animal.

the flip side of the coin is how sweet and caring he is at any other time. it's really not because he's an arsehole. in fact i'm the first women he's been like this with, because i'm the first to say it was ok. in the past he has held back a lot. it's taken me by surprise just how extreme this thing is. it's leaving me a sobbing mess a lot of the time.

i desperately want to understand where it all comes from and the standard assumptions just don't fit the picture. i'm supremely curious. he is beautiful to me, i love him in a way i have never loved before, and it makes my nosiness go into overdrive.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Exactly.

Nothing wrong with a little slap and tickle, a bit of roughish nipple play, something like that. Hell, even the whole "Let me choke you while I poke you" thing has it's place. It's deliberate, severe pain that I'm talking about. I'm curious about that type of thing, and why someone would want to do that to their partner; 'cause that sketches me out.

I'm not sure there will ever be an answer to this that will be detailed enough that it will help those who aren't into it understand.

Just like how I can't explain why I get off on receiving pain. Sure I can list all sorts of reasons why it works for me mentally, but when it comes down to it, it just makes me cum. Simple as that.

I really am glad there ARE people who get off on inflicting pain. I wouldn't be much of a masochist without a sadist to feed off :tongue:.

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
Gosh, it almost hurts to read some of these posts :eek:.

My last girlfriend wanted me to pull her hair while we were having sex. I did it, but I never felt comfortable doing it, and it even took some of the pleasure out of it for me :frown1:.

I just don't like the idea of causing pain to anyone, and I've never felt that pain enhances sex at all.

I don't knock those that do, it's just not for me :smile:

Don't get me wrong sometimes a nice touchy feely romantic roll between the sheets is quite enjoyable. Sometimes it's all I want or need. You connect more on a personal/love level. I do like that. But then there are times that I want him aggressive and a little rough. I want him to take me.

Hair pulling turns me on when we doggy or when I'm going down on him. On occasion he'll even put his other hand around my neck. The feeling of submission and being controlled, letting go, to a lover is fantastic. It's never to a point of any significant pain, more about him dominating me that I find very hot.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I understand, I can get, and enjoy getting aggressive during sex. Aggressive to me, is throwing her down on the bed, holding her shoulders or arms down, thrusting and plowing my cock deep in her. Grabbing the back of her head while she sucking me and face fucking is a huge turn on.

It's the "Oww" factor that actually turns me off.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only time I enjoy inflicting pain is when both of us are going hard and deep and our naughty bits get sore and raw. Pure sex organ in sex organ mutual fucking pain. When I know and feel that what felt good and hurts so bad on me has a counterpart in her that felt so good and hurts so bad as well.

Like last night's bruise on my cockhead and her equally tender deepspot.