Getting off on inflicting pain during sex

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if ya told him to stop, threw down the safeword... what do ya think he'd do, Ms. Dolfette?
i don't have a safeword.

(yes, i can hear the eyes rolling)

when i'm freaking out i go mute. can't make a sound. it's happened while we've been fucking, that it's all been a bit to much and it goes. trauma reaction from having an eventful life. if i needed him to stop i wouldn't be able to tell him to.

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
I understand, I can get, and enjoy getting aggressive during sex. Aggressive to me, is throwing her down on the bed, holding her shoulders or arms down, thrusting and plowing my cock deep in her. Grabbing the back of her head while she sucking me and face fucking is a huge turn on.

It's the "Oww" factor that actually turns me off.

Yep. Too much pain does nothing for me but just having me wanting the whole thing to come to a full stop. Total mood killer. That and the humiliation some people like. Personally I don't understand it. Real turn off.

But a guy being a guy, being true to his inner beast, being aggressive, and taking what he wants, while knowing the limits, is a major turn on.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
no eye rolling. was just using safe word as an example. i'm ever so much a RACK critter myself. :smile:

how did he react to ya going mute? closing down?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
kness.
as in he handles you with the care ya need.
even if not the conventional definition of care.

D_22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
dolfette, I think you should have a bit of a talk with him if you feel this way.

D_22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm into both dominating and submitting. I truly need a switch for a partner. Only my ex girl was into being both and we experimented but broke it off before we can get too far. I also like when its a struggle and a battle. I've dominated quite a few people and while it's cool having so much power against them and them being completely submissive and free to my will, I personally get more turned on when my partners aren't so submissive and actually fight me for dominance. The very few who has done that and have overpowered me... oh boy! :biggrin1:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dolfette, I think you should have a bit of a talk with him if you feel this way.
we talk a lot.
but sometimes knowing what makes you tick isn't the same as knowing why it makes you tick.
i was the kid who took all the toys to pieces to see how they worked.

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i don't have a safeword.

(yes, i can hear the eyes rolling)

when i'm freaking out i go mute. can't make a sound. it's happened while we've been fucking, that it's all been a bit to much and it goes. trauma reaction from having an eventful life. if i needed him to stop i wouldn't be able to tell him to.

Safe words are for wussies, IMO.

If there's a safe word for me, it'd be something like "OUCH!"Too Much!" Watch IT"

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

If there's a safe word for me, it'd be something like "OUCH!"Too Much!" Watch IT"
see, i say things like,
ow
it's too much
oh god that hurts
etc,
and it just makes him hornier,
which just makes him rougher!

i bite the pillows a lot :tongue:

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not into rough sex at all. I don't believe in horsing around and rough play were someone can get hurt. I do believe in passionate love making.

I had one gal slug me in the jaw one night. I'd been pile driving her for about 10 minutes, and BAM! hits me with her right. it hurt. my cock went from hero to zero real quick. WTF are you doing? I said. She just kind of chuckled. I said you can fuck yourself, slid into my clothes and left.

D_Dick_S_Lapp

Account Disabled
Media
This is a weird topic. And i wonder how many actually like the idea of pain and how many like the idea of testing boundaries. Not to sound like a dick but they are two totally different things.

Unnamed

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How does that work?

I'm not talking about rough, vigorous sex, where the boundary between pleasure and pain is blurred a bit, or things like slap and tickle; or even bondage; but where you enjoy the fact that you're hurting your partner.

Give me all the angles.....

I know there's a thread in the WI section about men inflicting pain on women, and someone started a troll/parody thread about women hurting men, but I'm more curious about it from all angles.

Personally, I don't like pain, I don't like rough sex or bondage, and if it's too much, I'll say "OUCH! That's too much!" I'm even a bit sketchy about inflicting pain, even if the other person's into that kind of thing.....Though fingertips, and sometimes fingernails can be fun.....

see: sociopath and pyschopath for further data.

D_Dick_S_Lapp

Account Disabled
Media
They also can go hand in hand.

They can, the possibility is always there. But i wonder how people would act if there weren't any boundaries between consenting adults. I wonder if they would relax on just the enjoyment of pain or would there HAVE to be something else to break through. Some challenge to test themselves on or some notion to destroy. And how long either would last. Just a general thought that now that i think about it, should be in another thread lol.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I think the concept behind the safe word is so that you can say ouch without him stopping, which is really the opposite of wussiness. People have safe words so that things like screaming or tears or yelps of pain aren't the signals to stop.

Embrace69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sometimes I like my wrists pinned down or my hair pulled when being fucked from behind but nothing where actual pain is involved. If I'm constrained too long or something doesn't feel right, I'll get scared and lose any sense of being turned on.
But that's just me, I don't mind the occasional loose restraint or being held for down for a few moments but not for the entire duration of sex.

B_Nia88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes I like my wrists pinned down or my hair pulled when being fucked from behind but nothing where actual pain is involved. If I'm constrained too long or something doesn't feel right, I'll get scared and lose any sense of being turned on.
But that's just me, I don't mind the occasional loose restraint or being held for down for a few moments but not for the entire duration of sex.

Tha's why one uses safe words.