Getting off while watching?

Mighty Joe

Experimental Member
Media
I know this has been discussed many times but tell us your experience(s) of enjoying yourself while watching others.

I'll start with this one. Several years ago while camping, these three guys sat up a tent in the spot next to me. The way the campground is laid out has the RVs more at an angle to each other rather than side by side. I noticed one afternoon two of them getting in their pick-up truck and leaving after they had set their tent up, leaving one guy alone. Their picnic table was right outside my window, so close, in fact, I could see several issues of girlie magazines like Playboy sticking out from under bags of chips and other food items. It was getting dark when the one left alone sat down at the table and started looking at the pictures, however there was still enough light from a lantern on top of the table plus from a street light not far away.
It wasn't long until I saw his hand move down to his pants. I was excited and horney and hopeing he wouldn't look my way and catch me looking then quit. Luck was on my side though so I watched as he jerked off. Too bad I couldn't see his cock but knowing what he was enjoying was enough for me to shoot my load. Their tent blocked view from people walking down the road and seeing him. That night I made plans to try and strike up a conversation with them the next day and maybe offer them a beer and get to know them.
Damn it....the next morning I heard voices. Getting out of bed, I could see they had taken the tent down ,had it in the back of their truck and were getting ready to leave. I didn't even hear the other two come back during the night. Not sure why they only spent one night there unless they were traveling through and on a schedule.
I've never been this lucky in camping to catch anyone like that although I have had my share of "eye candy" in the bathouses and showers.

Oncamale28

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i was at beach once, it was mostly deserted, i was in the dunes portion. A young couple came onto the beach, i dont think they could c me or if they could they didnt care, anyway they stated playing around then started fucking, I had binoculars with me so i could see good. THe bad part is that the angle didnt let me see his dick enter her very well, but it was hot. I had to jackoff and cum after they finished...( i wanted so mutch to go over there and see if they would let me join but was worried that that they woudnt and that would end the whole thing)

Bonanza65

Experimental Member
Media
i live in southern california and have video taped so many couples at our nude b each fucking and playing that it is routine. i really get excited when I am laying on the beach in my little set back san dune and see tourists walk the beach. they see the nudist sign alerting them but want to see more. And sometimes I feel like stroking my dick discretly when they walk by in front of me about 100 ft and if the take a 2nd look or stop and sit down pretending to look at the water then i go further until i cum all over myself or if my gf is there we both give them a show especially the visual of penetration. half of the couples watch get naked and start having some sort of sex themselves.

always_there

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've never seen anybody, but my family used to rent a house where the basement suite was rented out to different people. We went through a few tenants, and one of them was a pair of teenage girls. There were two or three occasions when one of them brought their boyfriends home, and my room was right above their living room, so I heard them fucking. It was so arrousing, I could hear the guy's balls slapping against her. I jacked off and came pretty quickly... lol. I was 15 at the time.
Another time, they were in one of the bedrooms, and I moved into the laudry room to hear better... lol. I remember hearing spanking. Haha... that was the one good thing about sharing a house with other tenants.

FieldRatt9

Expert Member
Media
Last summer me and my office assistant went to Red White and Blue near Santa Cruz. She was freaked out at first but had no problem after a few drinks. We went to the back "The Forbidden Zone". We layed out and she asked to stare at my cock so she wouldn't feel awkward about being caught sneaking peeks later. So we checked each other out for about 10 minutes. This guy walked up and kneeled by our blanket. He said I had a nice cock and that she had a nice set of tits then he started stroking himself while talking to us. :eek: As if we wouldn't notice ! I asked him to leave so he stopped. But as we began talking again he would slowly sneak a stroke here and there. It was funny but I felt sorry for this guy. His average cock was throbbing and I could tell he just wanted to jerk like crazy. My friend layed back and spread her legs and he about fainted. I actually watched his eyes roll to the back of his head. I told him to get it over with or leave. He musta got nervous because he was whipping a wet noodle. He got up and left. We laughed awhile about that...then as we were leaving this bleach white dude walks up and asked her if he could watch her get dressed! He was stroking a thick average cock but I started laughing because he waited to see her get dressed (putting on a t-shirt) to start stroking himself. We laughed all the way back to our tent. We were there 4 days and she can't wait to go back this summer. Other things happened but the first day was the funniest.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I went to an all boys college but was terminally straight. We had a beer bust one night, and somebody had a bottle of Jack Daniels. I got so snockered that I had to be put to bed. I don't remember a whole lot about that night or even the next day.

A couple of weeks later one of my buddies told me that he was the one that put me to bed. He just wanted to take off my pants to make me more comfortable, he claims, but didn't know I didn't wear underwear. He said I had the biggest dick he'd ever seen, and even though he said he was straight he got real horny looking at it.

We were in my room when he told me this, and right out of the blue he asked if I would show him my dick again. He promised he wouldn't touch it or even ask me to do anything. To tell you the truth I was so horny I wouldn't have minded him touching me. I had just come back from swimming so I fished my half-hard dick out from the leg of my trunks.

He was bold enough to ask that I pull my trunks down so that he could see my hair and balls. Like I said, I was horny so I did what he asked totally exposing myself to him and got fully erect. It was kind of fun watching him go crazy. He unsnapped his pants and almost tore off his zipper jerking his pants and shorts down and began jacking off. He apologized but said he couldn't stand it anymore.

Well, watching him getting off I couldn't stand it either and began jerking myself. He came first and sprayed all over the place. Then he asked if I want to spray on him. I placed the head of my dick on his still-hard dick and that set me off completely. I came all over his pubic hair.

Well, needless to say, that changed things between us since then. Neither one of us thought we were gay, but we used each other for getting relief.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
It sounds like you two were really pragmatic about both being horny and just dealt with it, not fussing all that much. Did the two of you stay pretty good friends after that? Are you friends now? Any awkwardness?

(and can I string together any more questions?)

rippedmuscledad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
nudist dad... go to alot of nude beaches and see alot there. fucking and sucking of many couples....jacking etc...i love to watch others and love them to watch me..... use to jackoff openly in my dorm room in college infront of roomates and also while in the Air Force... in my baracks while roomate was there... hell, i did'nt care.. my cock needed my attention....:cool:

Reactions: openfly

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Well, watching him getting off I couldn't stand it either and began jerking myself. He came first and sprayed all over the place. Then I placed the head of my dick on his still-hard dick and that set me off completely. I came all over his pubic hair.

Well, needless to say, that changed things between us since then. Neither one of us thought we were gay, but we used each other for getting relief.

...Did the two of you stay pretty good friends after that? Are you friends now? Any awkwardness?

and can I string together any more questions?

Enough with the questions! :mad:

Take off your clothes and jerk with the Captain :bukkake:

and post the video when you get back Dee. :biggrin1:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There was this guy I worked with years ago. We were both waiters, and I had the biggest secret crush on him . He was a rugby player and very hot. We used to party together after work. One night he crashed out on his back on my living room floor while we were watching a movie. I so wanted to touch him, but he was totally homophobic. Not a good idea! I looked at his crotch and could see the outline of his limp hanging dick. He had a big one, it was definitely circumsized, and I got so horny looking at it. I laid down on the floor beside him, reached into my gym shorts and started stroking my aching member. I tried to control my breathing to not wake him up. I got off like a skyrocket and he never flinched. That summer he bought a pair of paper thin board shorts and I got to see that hanging dick all the time. Never did get to touch it, but we had fun surfing together.

uncuthungboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When i was younger about 13yo we were camping, me, my family and my cousin was with us. We used to play together when we were kids. He was 14 then. One day he went to somewhere to a forest and I went to look for him, it was dinner time. I found him jacking off. He didn't heard me coming closer and I had possible to watch him and i did it. While I was watching him jacking off, I rubbed myself through my pants. When he was finished, I tried to be invisible behind some bushes/trees.. Lucky, he didn't see me. I was waiting some time before I went back to a cottage too.