Getting older and harder for me to cum

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
It's happened to me in the past, delayed orgasm. Usually it would be the second time around within a few hours, and I too have simply stopped rather than continue flogging it. Sometimes all it takes is a short break, and the sensitivity returns and I can cum within a few minutes. Or simply do something else, like jerk on her boobs, butt or feet.

lowhangers

Loved Member
Media
European district (Brussels Capital, Belgium)
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm 35 and have noticed lately that it takes allot longer for me to cum. I am hard as a rock and it feels awesome, but I have a harder time getting past the point of no return. It happens with different girls and takes literally 30 to 40 minutes of non stop pounding to get me off... I know its better then prematurely shooting your load, but the last girls I was with her pussy lips were so swollen we could not fuck for two days. I'm not taking any medication and nothing else has changed in my life just wondering if it is natural.
I was at your age when mine erection problems started.
First problems to cumm. A few years later not getting a full hard erection. Some years later only sometimes an erection. Now I am nearly 55 and already 6 or 7 years complete impotent.

I'm 35 and have noticed lately that it takes allot longer for me to cum. I am hard as a rock and it feels awesome, but I have a harder time getting past the point of no return. It happens with different girls and takes literally 30 to 40 minutes of non stop pounding to get me off... I know its better then prematurely shooting your load, but the last girls I was with her pussy lips were so swollen we could not fuck for two days. I'm not taking any medication and nothing else has changed in my life just wondering if it is natural.

Could be a lot of things but given your age, if you're in good shape I wouldn't worry too much, unless it becomes a problem. Sometimes the more you let shit bother you, the more it will bother you. The multiple partners thing (It happens with different girls) could be just your dick telling you to slow down and smell the roses.

D

deleted911460

I would think that . most of the lady's would like it to last over 10 minutes