Getting oral with big girth.

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by fak_et, Sep 23, 2007.

1. fak_et

fak_et New Member

I haven't ever received oral but I was wondering. I think I have a lot of girth at over 6'' around. I was thinking, that would probably be a tight fit in many girls' mouths. Teeth and all bein a factor.

Is this a problem for anyone that is around my size?

What can I expect?

2. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Just date Julia Roberts or Cat Deeley, they have massive gobs.

3. Dorian_Gray

Gold Member

Albums:
    teeth can be a problem sometimes, but if she knows what she's doing and is wanting to pleasure you, you should never feel them.

4. Principessa

Gold Member

I hate to generalize but most women often have trouble with any girth over 5 inches. I have sucked cocks that were 5.5" and 6" in girth but it takes practice to not scrape him with my teeth. :redface:

5. Sue Maclean

Sue Maclean New Member

Albums:
    With something that thick I'd rather you put it elsewhere, where we both could enjoy it.

6. hawkgirl

hawkgirl New Member

Albums:
    I would have to agree. I've had 8 teeth removed in all. I got my wisdom teeth cut out before I ever shed them and before that I had to have 4 molars surgically removed due to the fact that I have a small jaw bone. Fully developed molars with roots sitting directly under 4 other surfaced fully developed molars. Orthodontics and all at the precious age of 13.

Though you'd have never noticed it from just looking at me without a set of x-rays I do have an extremely small jaw bone...
    Nevertheless, I am highly talented when it comes to oral. The key is in being attentive to what your lover likes and what you are actually capable of. Pay attention to the areas where you can grow and things that you should not attempt or cut out of the bj.

My lover is 9.5x7 and my teeth rarely scathe him. If ever they do, lick and kiss that area and show it special loving attention. Furthermore I notice what techniques I may try that have a higher probability of causing injury and cut them out until I can conjure up a better less dangerous way of trying something new.

7. Blocko

Blocko Member

Some girls do, some girls don't. It isn't even the ones with the big mouth that are always the ones who are able to handle it well. I think some girls just have better jaw control than others. I find that length is more of a problem though... not many girls are good at deep throat.

I don't actually mind a little bit of teeth myself - what gets to me is when girls stop when it's getting good because they get a sore jaw.

8. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    ahhH Julia Roberts.... I have fantasies about her wide mouth.

I have never had what I would call a full-on, buried to the hilt, deep-throat bj. People have made big promises, but most can't take more than half of my cock. I guess it is because of the big mushroom on top! But hey, don't be discouraged, oral is great even if your partner can't take it all. I get to have have prolonged, multi-orgasmic sessions when my girlfriend goes to work on me. I love it. :smile:

9. Love-it

Gold Member

My wife can't deep throat me, but she can get about 2.25" of my penis in her mouth and I am 6.25" in girth.

10. the_reverend

Gold Member

girls can only do it to me for a while before they have to stop because their jaws are cramping up a bit from the girth. which is fine by me. i enjoy blowjobs, but it's not my favorite thing in the world. i'd much rather go down on her. and i never cum from them anyway, so it's like a nice little treat as part of the greater overall sex experience.

and the only girls i've been with who used teeth did so VERY effectively. i was amazed, frankly. lol

11. thesluttykitten

thesluttykitten New Member

Albums:
    The maximum I've tried was 7", it is less comfortable but I've never had problems to fit a big girth in my mouth.

12. frizzle

Gold Member

Really? I'm just over 6" in girth, yet never had a problem with any girls other then choking.

Actually I lie, a girl did scrape me once, scarping my skin off and making me bleed. Not a pleasurable moment.

13. Valeria82

Valeria82 New Member

I agree, it's less comfortable but it's so hot!!:rolleyes:

14. D_Harry_S_Taint

D_Harry_S_Taint Account Disabled

It depends :)

Never been DT, but it's usually OK. Only one of my exes got jaw injury. Her mouth remain blocked and she has been obliged to go several times to the dentist.

15. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

I have a small mouth so if he's girth-y i make it a head job & hand job in one. It saves my jaw and him getting teeth burn.

haven't had a complaint yet:tongue:

16. AquaEyes11010

AquaEyes11010 Active Member

Albums:
    Well, being a gay guy who happens to have a big mouth (all my teeth show when I give a big smile, including all four wisdom teeth), I can't say that I run into your problem, but I do feel for you. A guy I was seeing/whatever had a similar issue with his wrist-thick girth, but not with me. He always said I was the only one who could get him all down, and I think that's why I never left his speed dial. Hahaha. Well, not much advice here, but just made me feel like responding.
    :)

17. Principessa

Gold Member

Eeekkk!:eek: That's horrible! I have never done that thank goodness.

18. mssixsixsix

mssixsixsix New Member

Albums:
    just get a girl who knows what she is doing. aka someone who is more experienced than you are.

19. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

Being 6 inches in girth at mid shaft and 6.25 inches at the base I have yet to have been given a blow job by anyone who had a lot of problem with the girth. After a time or two they have all become accustom to the girth. I think the left curve in my penis caused more of a problem that girth. Have only had very few that could deep throat me.

20. punk09

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've had people scrape me, and its a total buzz kill. Its one thing for the rear molars to be too tight, but what gets me is the scraping with the incisors.

Often gotta tell em, "open wide!"

Draft saved Draft deleted