Getting over it

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Da_Man_I_Is, Jul 11, 2008.

1. Da_Man_I_Is

Da_Man_I_Is New Member

Albums:
    Hi guys, just thought I'd get this one off my chest (Hope it's in the right area):

Before I got with my current partner, and now, wife, I lost my virginity to a woman that led me to believe that my pecker was small and insignificant. We split up on not the best terms, which made her go to everyone I knew and could potentially know and inform them that I was A) pathetic in bed, and B) pathetic in the penis department.

After that I didn't have much confidence about myself until I got with my current partner, who had a first reaction of 'Oh my God, get that big thing away from me' that I'd given her her first orgasm (She'd had 3 partners before me), multi-orgasm and later on made her squirt (We both didn't know it was possible until I'd researched it for a surprise for her. Which sort of boosted my confidence somewhat.

I think my point is that for anyone that feels insecure about themselves, it's not them that should feel bad, just find the right partner :smile:

I'm now trying to take the next step with her and go into a threesome (Male or female) which she's reluctant to do, even though we've discussed it, and she does keep mentioning it. Ah well, it'll happen when she's ready :biggrin1:

2. ActionBuddy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Obviously, man, judging from your pics, you lost your virginity to a complete B***H!

3. Principessa

Gold Member

:smile: Welcome to LPSG Da_Man_I_Is :smile:

4. Da_Man_I_Is

Da_Man_I_Is New Member

Albums:
    Lol NJQT - I get your point about the 'next step' maybe I worded it wrong. but we'd discussed it as a fantasy, and she did say she wouldn't mind it if we found the right, trustable person.

I don't think I could ever disrespect a partner's (Ex or otherwise) sexual techniques, as everyone has different preferences, and what gets some off obviously wouldn't get others off.

Oh, and thanks Oman - much appreciated! :biggrin1:

5. ActionBuddy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yer welcome, to call me Oman... if you add more pics!

;) Onan

#5 ActionBuddy, Jul 11, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2008
  6. TomSchmo

TomSchmo Member

Well that first girl was a real bitch
    But yeah thats true, its always about the right partner, and they are out there :veryhappy:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice