Getting over it

Da_Man_I_Is

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi guys, just thought I'd get this one off my chest (Hope it's in the right area):

Before I got with my current partner, and now, wife, I lost my virginity to a woman that led me to believe that my pecker was small and insignificant. We split up on not the best terms, which made her go to everyone I knew and could potentially know and inform them that I was A) pathetic in bed, and B) pathetic in the penis department.

After that I didn't have much confidence about myself until I got with my current partner, who had a first reaction of 'Oh my God, get that big thing away from me' that I'd given her her first orgasm (She'd had 3 partners before me), multi-orgasm and later on made her squirt (We both didn't know it was possible until I'd researched it for a surprise for her. Which sort of boosted my confidence somewhat.

I think my point is that for anyone that feels insecure about themselves, it's not them that should feel bad, just find the right partner :smile:

I'm now trying to take the next step with her and go into a threesome (Male or female) which she's reluctant to do, even though we've discussed it, and she does keep mentioning it. Ah well, it'll happen when she's ready :biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:smile: Welcome to LPSG Da_Man_I_Is :smile:

Hi guys, just thought I'd get this one off my chest (Hope it's in the right area):

Before I got with my current partner, and now, wife, I lost my virginity to a woman that led me to believe that my pecker was small and insignificant.
We split up on not the best terms, which made her go to everyone I knew and could potentially know and inform them that I was A) pathetic in bed, and B) pathetic in the penis department.
:eek:
That's just WRONG! I would never do that to a man! I might let the air out of three of his tires while he's at work though. :wink:

After that I didn't have much confidence about myself until I got with my current partner, who had a first reaction of 'Oh my God, get that big thing away from me' that I'd given her her first orgasm (She'd had 3 partners before me), multi-orgasm and later on made her squirt (We both didn't know it was possible until I'd researched it for a surprise for her. Which sort of boosted my confidence somewhat.

I think my point is that for anyone that feels insecure about themselves, it's not them that should feel bad, just find the right partner :smile:
I agree, I briefly dated a guy that called me frigid because I needed foreplay. :12: Every man I've been with since then thinks I'm some kind of nympho, go figure. :rolleyes:

[QUOTE]I'm now trying to take the next step with her and go into a threesome (Male or female)[/QUOTE] :yikes: Uhmm, please forgive my naivete, but I wasn't aware there was a next step after marriage. :confused: Maybe because I've done a MFM and a MMF and it was fun; but when I get married I would just as soon not have to deal with all that.
which she's reluctant to do, even though we've discussed it, and she does keep mentioning it. Ah well, it'll happen when she's ready
:biggrin1: Or maybe it's just meant to be a fantasy for her. I have annoyed my friends no end with talk of entering the Iditarod one day. I know I'll never do it but I still like the idea of it. :cool:

Da_Man_I_Is

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Lol NJQT - I get your point about the 'next step' maybe I worded it wrong. but we'd discussed it as a fantasy, and she did say she wouldn't mind it if we found the right, trustable person.

I don't think I could ever disrespect a partner's (Ex or otherwise) sexual techniques, as everyone has different preferences, and what gets some off obviously wouldn't get others off.

Oh, and thanks Oman - much appreciated! :biggrin1:

TomSchmo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well that first girl was a real bitch
But yeah thats true, its always about the right partner, and they are out there :veryhappy: