Getting Over The Sexual "Hump"

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by bigman79, Oct 25, 2010.

1. bigman79

bigman79 Member

So I just turned 22 years old and to date I have only had sex with one girl, one night, three times in that one night. I didn’t lose my virginity until 20.5. I have had one serious girlfriend, and a couple little flings. My serious GF I was with during my senior year of high school, I was her first boyfriend and she was very inexperienced, in fact before she met me she had only been kissed once. At the end of our 9 month relationship I came out with one somewhat successful handjob. She was very scared about getting pregnant, and always joked around that she would be a nun. Well about 6 months after we broke up she was banging her new boyfriend every night. It’s been three years now and she is very experienced, but yet I still have only had sex basically one time.

Two years ago I met a girl and we had a fling and she gave me a BJ (first and only one ever gotten) the thing with that girl ended a little after that. Then about a year and half ago I met another girl and she eventually had sex with me, but this was after about three months of seeing each other and me finding out she fucked a guy while she was drunk, even though she had never met him before. So that whole thing made it feel like she was just fucking me to apologize for her fucking some guy behind my back.

Here I am now, 22 years old and basically scared to go into anything with a girl because I think I would make a fool out of myself in the bed. I have no problem attracting girls (I’ve even had girls buy me drinks) but when it comes time to “pull the trigger” I don’t/can’t do it. Yes being shy has some to do with it but most of it is I guess being scared of the sex/my performance. I feel that at my age everyone is more experienced then me and I would just be pathetic. If I was 18 again and still in high school obviously this wouldn’t be an issue, but at my age when most people are getting out of college, just about everyone has sexual experience. And it’s not even because I feel I’m “inadequate” with a length of 7 inches and a girth of 6 inches I know that my size wouldn’t be a problem, in fact the two girls I did something sexual with (not the GF) were basically amazed with my size.

How can I get over this sexual “hump”?

2. THEDUDEofDestiny

Gold Member

you get over the hump by humping. next question.

3. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    :haha:

to put it a different way "don't think meat, just throw!!"

crash davis - Bull Durham

4. musl4hung

musl4hung New Member

Those were not very helpful comments, huh?

I think you should relax, let it come to you naturally. I was a virgin until I was 26. It really never occurred to me to be sexual with anyone else until I met someone that i needed to be sexual with and it made perfect sense. Just give it more time and enjoy making friends of all kinds of folks.

5. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

There are men I've encountered with tons of sexual experience who still were bad/eh, or stubborn, in terms of intimacy (kissing to intercourse) and needed a bit of training (or outright dumping).

Think of your inexperience and willingness to learn as an asset, not a liability. Imo, a man who is enthusiastic and inquisitive about learning my body and how I like to cum is the sexiest damn thing on earth. A keeper.

Try giving a few of those women you attract a chance - I'm sure you'll encounter someone who finds your innocence intriguing and the teaching a welcomed undertaking.

6. BigrThnSom

BigrThnSom New Member

Dont get too hung up on things. As ExotiKittie said, being eager to learn will be a good asset! I've always found that good communication is the key to good sex. I'm sure you'll be fine... And you certainly sound big enough ;-)

7. D_Hammond Happydipper

D_Hammond Happydipper Account Disabled

do not worry your only 22

I just turned 22 in September and I still have not done it yet
    Same size as you by the way.

8. mexdude

mexdude New Member

Albums:
    U could be worse, like me, 25 no sex or GF so far, yea, its quite sad

Draft saved Draft deleted