Getting pumped up for PE

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Shadontay, Jun 26, 2011.

1. Shadontay

Shadontay New Member

I've been trying to get myself pumped up to start PE for awhile now. Is there any motivational advice someone can give me? Should I be blasting "Eye of the Tiger" whilst jelqing the rod? Hire a drill sergeant to berate me during my exercises?

Obviously I'm kidding, but are there any similarities to getting all amped up to workout at the gym? I would be very grateful if someone could give me some ideas on how to get really motivated. Thanks in advance.

2. Phil4ril

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Instead of "eye of the tiger" have "you're the best around" from karate kid playing.

but seriously, to get myself ready to do my routine i like to imagine the possibilities of fully effective PE, what it could be....no..what it WILL be.

3. Shadontay

Shadontay New Member

Thanks for the tip. I'll give your method a try

4. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  5. D_Langstaff Longstaff

You either want a bigger dick bad enough to work at it or you dont, it's just like serious weight lifting.

6. B_troyboy123

B_troyboy123 New Member

exactly what keeps me goign , i just wanan wait till my dick is big enough .as it WILL BE :L

7. D_Crimea_River

D_Crimea_River Account Disabled

:redface: jelqing is good. The great part is, make sure you dont get a full stiff, I know its difficult to do, but you use lube just on the cockhead and half your prick, and dont look at mags. a good place is preferably private, and no lights. and you should open your legs right out. (thats how I do it anyway) (Im not a poof) Eye if the tiger is one good song when you jelq.

I got a flatmate I dont want him to see my prick or me wanking or anything, thats why i put off the lights.:redface:

8. D_Crimea_River

D_Crimea_River Account Disabled

Spot on.

(im not a poof)

9. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

You might be lucky enough to see some significant early gains, but then again, you might not. If you do see substantial "newbie" gains, guys get excited and start plotting what their size will be by a certain date, then become discouraged when those gains plateau, as they nearly always do.

For most, gains are a very gradual process and PE just becomes part of a daily routine, like getting up and brushing your teeth.

10. lpsgnoob

lpsgnoob Member

^^100% agree.

Draft saved Draft deleted