Getting revenge on an ex

Magruder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:eek: I want to embarass/humiliate my ex somehow. Russ has a four-inch dick and treated me poorly.

Has anyone done anything to an ex to get a little revenge? Stories?

WillDaBeast

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My ex was a total bitch so I waited to see her at a big group function and paid my cousin to walk up to her and yank down her tube top in front of her paster and young adults group a few months later she moved outta town lol

Magruder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My ex was a total bitch so I waited to see her at a big group function and paid my cousin to walk up to her and yank down her tube top in front of her paster and young adults group a few months later she moved outta town lol

That is awesome!!!

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
how pathetic.

the tube top thing? pity she didn't report you for sexual assault, having all those reliable witnesses. you being a registered sex offender would've been her perfect revenge.

any potential partner with half a brain will avoid childish nits like you like the plague, because they know they'll be an ex one day too.

WillDaBeast

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Really is that why im married and dont see an end to it? and fyi she had no idea i was in on it at the time and you must have gotten revenge taken out on you the way you are reacting to it

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
it happened to one of my buddies... his ex went thru his closet with a razor blade... meticulously cut most of the stitches out in the crotch, zipper area and ass of all his pants and suits....and underwear... for days he would be in meetings or public and his clothes would totally fall apart...and humiliate him... man brutal.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
it happened to one of my buddies... his ex went thru his closet with a razor blade... meticulously cut most of the stitches out in the crotch, zipper area and ass of all his pants and suits....and underwear... for days he would be in meetings or public and his clothes would totally fall apart...and humiliate him... man brutal.

Can you feel bad for someone, and think about how hilarious that would have been (after the fact), at the same time?? :biggrin1:

Last edited:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The best revenge on an ex.

Get over him or her the best way you can. Move on and never look back. Meet someone that will be a better man than your ex-- when you are ready to do so. Never settle for bullshit, abuse and mediocrity.

And later on if your paths should meet...and he gives you any lip or any abuse, you TINA TURNER that IKE.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This has been brought up here a few times before. I think the best revenge is getting on with your life and become very happy and successful. If your paths should cross again it makes them feel horrible.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Are you people serious? Just move on. Revenge is childish.

Absolutely! It doesn't matter what that person has done to you, it's in the past. Move on.

This has been brought up here a few times before. I think the best revenge is getting on with your life and become very happy and successful. If your paths should cross again it makes them feel horrible.

Exactly!

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you're obsessing over them to the point where you can't get over them without doing something petty and demeaning.

personally i'd be embarrassed to let an ex have that much power over me.

self respect. grow some.

WillDaBeast

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well for your information It was right after she stabbed me in the back i was still hurt so I lashed out and felt like crap for it for weeks now i see her like twice a yr and we are semi friends so it turned out fine

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well for your information It was right after she stabbed me in the back i was still hurt so I lashed out and felt like crap for it for weeks now i see her like twice a yr and we are semi friends so it turned out fine
there you go. you felt like crap.
as do toddlers that kick their mommies for refusing them a cookie.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmmm I don't do revenge. I even packed up everything my ex left at my place and had his cousin come get it instead of throwing it out. And my ex was an abusive weiner at the time. I find the key is to focus on healing yourself and moving on with your life. If your thinking about revenge your putting to much energy into a wasted cause.

Though I agree with CG I would find it amusing to watch some guys crotch wilt out of his pants in a meeting...